All muslims are shit. Fuck those ped0-goat-loving faggots who got burned to death and the shitdicks who lit the fire...

All muslims are shit. Fuck those ped0-goat-loving faggots who got burned to death and the shitdicks who lit the fire. I enjoyed watching them die. 5 Stars, Quit being sensitive faggots, this is the YNC. Nobody here cares about your agenda. This was beautiful to see. All religion is pure ignorance, bullshit make-up by people. Don't be one of them, and think for yourself. Or end up like this. Get the fuck AWAY from anyone religious.

theync.com/sick-video-isis-burns-two-turkish-soldiers-alive.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZnjcQYy7V8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s9sgrjcg3Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus your fedora must be huge

why would it be "huge"?

i don't know anything about islam but i would say that its demand for submission--"islam" means "submit"--is pretty typical. if anything, it seems to provide a more structured life than other religions.

i'm an ordained minister with the "universal life church". it's that joke church anyone can join for free. i can marry people legally. it's a non-denominational church. you shouldn't be a shitfuck and do it as a joke. i didn't.

the thing is that i saw the future once. it was months ahead of time and it showed me that many people and events had to be controlled in order to make those few seconds happen. it came in a dream but it's the only dream i woke up hating and thinking about all day and then months later, 1000 miles away in a place i could have never expected to be, it happened.

we live in a recording. that means there is no free will. of course there is a "god", but i don't believe that we are supposed to love "god" in any stupid way that has been proposed. i think this simulation is for us to see how people seem to worship god. there are many ways. some fake, some real, some lame, some noble.

i think that outside the simulation, there are people that are US, and we believe in a god. i have a tricky secret thought... outside of this, we are some fucking cool, funky high tech creatures with cool appendages, etc and this is just some kindergarten educational/rehabilitation tool. the fact that i was given the future and have never been jealous in my life, along with other solid solace i seem to have been born with leads me to believe that this isn't my first time here. i might be ready to graduate at the end this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZnjcQYy7V8

someone photoshop his face to look calm and a phone into his hands.

ayri bi allah taba3ak

you can't say all muslims are shit because you haven't met all muslims in the world so that statement is completly accurate since you haven't meet 1 billion muslims.

kys ingorant information redneck depressed basement dwelling virgin.

Ya know, I don't care for extremists, but the deeper issue here is you enjoying the misery and pain of others. Passive aggressive psychopath... Is that a thing? I feel like it could be a thing.

b

c

d

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s9sgrjcg3Bs

Get off /b faggots

How much did Christianity kill?

>Mmm...roast turkey

lolz

To cover your fucking neckbeard

i guess the worst must be the fucking chains getting so hot

Not enough

faggots are people too. don't you dare burn us to death you shitdick