Why is it so common now for girls to cover their bodies in tattoos? Am I the only one to find this a bit degenerate...

Why is it so common now for girls to cover their bodies in tattoos? Am I the only one to find this a bit degenerate? What is your opinion on girls with tattoos? Do you prefer clean skin or someone who looks like a sailor?

Pic related: looks like a sailor

>degenerate

You use Sup Forums. You're not allowed to have any standards for what is considered degenerative. You and me are both scumbags, and you need to own up to that fact or just end it.

I bet less than 1% of white women or asians have that many tattoos

Common, in every sense of the word

i fucking love chicks with body art.

eat my ass OP.

To bring up girls with tattoos like you your saying is close, I've heard that you can't trust and or expect the girl to leave you if she's got tats for some reason I've herad thst twice.

It's as degenerate as it gets, but somehow I find it incredibly hot

Hnggg

If you don't want them more for me.
They're hot

>muh edgy secret club of hackers and pedophiles
Sup Forums is leddit, just with even gayer mods, fuck off.

I thi k this is hot as fuck and wish i could find a decent bukkake video of a girl with tattoos like this

you have to go back

it is totaly degenerate, they ´´modify´´ their body just for attention, because they are addicted to pain or they want to ´´crush stereotypes (I´m not like all the other girls, even tho nowadays every other girl looks like that).

Same with piercings, un-natural hair colour,skanky clothes etc.

They are mostly crazy, unstable and believe that nothing is ever their fault and that they never did anything regrettable, because they have to.

I am strangely fascinated by them, but indeed my opinion of them lowers

Exactly

Clean skin.

It's kind of hot if it's just a few tattoos and they're not the retarded "look at how deep and spiritual I am" bullshit like a kanji symbol or a quote that women like to have so they can avoid reading a book and thinking about shit.

But when it's like the pic in the OP, it's just terrible. I have tremendous respect for the skill of the artists though.

And tats always mean slut. Always. So fuck them if you want, but don't commit.

I'd rather see their skin than see ink. I think it's really unfortunate when a beautiful body is covered with tattoos.

it helps with identifying the part-time ho and a full time ho

Girls with tattoos have no respect for their body.

Protip, they do ass to mouth...

I like the girls who get of tattoos but they get them where they can easily be hidden with a t-shirt and jeans. Degenerate yet responsible.

i hate tattoos so fucking much

every time i se a good looking girl i pray to god she will not have tattoos because they ruin everything

well then, stay. And stay salty.

why? because they are crazy in bed or because they are crazy in general?

the best fuck I've ever had was a sailorbitch, and I fucking love tattoos, so yeah I'd love me some sailor all day long!

almost every white chick celebrity or basic bitch has at least one tattoo

What I hate is how people think getting tattoos makes them unique and an expressive individual whereas everyone else is doing the exact same thing.
>I get an anchor tattoo to symbolize that I'm not being held down by my ex
>I get an infinity symbol to symbolize how deep my vagina is
>I get a star because I'm a fucking tool
> I get "PAIN" on my knuckles because I'm a damaged good

Most of the females in my hometown have neo Nazi tattoos and it's hot as hell.

create your own

Which town?

Berlin

Haha that's perfectly said

They're great - they're like signs saying "I'm a slut with low self esteem". You can be sure they'll love it if you treat them rough in bed. Obviously don't marry one, though...

you're welcome, stormfart.

It's completely disgusting and most people understand that it looks awful, but a handful of speshul snowflake mental cases are so hungry for attention they destroy their bodies for it.

It's insane. Absurd, and completely disgusting.

pics?

you're pretty fucking autistic aint ya

Idaho

She hardly looks like a sailor. This is a form of art. Some will like it, some will not. I personally wouldn't mind adding that piece to my collection.

White trash

Pretty much this.

In fact, it's just a brand so sane people around them know to stay away and let other degenerates without self-respect find each other.

Nobody with any real self-respect would do that shit to their bodies. It's just people who are fucked in the head.

>art

Whatever, she still looks like a pile of shit you'd find in some abandoned ghetto public toilet stall.

They get them for attention and to seem badass to others. Too bad in 1-3 years they will begin to fade and a decade later it will look like a blurry piece of shit.

archaic left-behind

>Stained
Stained glass, fragile like your fragile self-esteem

You're not white trash, you're a man. Let this faggot fuck his bitches too fat to get tattoos in the first place, if at all.

It's usually immaturity, combined with the hugbox atmosphere that women front around each other, some girls get awful goddamned abominable shit drawn on them and their "friends" are all smiles and encouragement while laughing and making fun of her behind her back.

It's just unseemly for a girl to do that shit.

There you go. Always in moderation. And I think emo/scene girls are hot but I know they are damaged inside, which is why I would never marry one.

lol, in need of some validation there? hahaha

>Too bad in 1-3 years they will begin to fade and wah wah hurr durr
I have 20+ yeah old tattoos, that ain't faded. If properly made, they stay sharp.

Look. Perfect example of trash.
>stupid expression, doesn't know how to think, confused
>multiple rings, married to like 9 different men because whore
>can't afford clothes that fit
>doesn't know how to properly close a door
>dirty door frame/walls

Also, if you get tattoos where you can't see them, what's the fucking paint? I'll tell you. It's because you're an attention whore.

My best caught tatted fish yet

btw, to you immature tat-fags, a little word of wisdom. Your natural skin is infinitely more beautiful, impressive, and incredibly more complex, useful, and important than any fucking doodle or "art" you could ever dream of.

Just a bunch of self-loathing fucktards as far as I can tell, who are so lacking in self-respect they think drawing some line art on them will be a good idea, lol

Paint? Well it goes on walls. Point? It is something you take with you, not something you need to see everyday to reassure you about how cool you are for getting a tattoo. Are you like....12 years old?

Yep no tats is better

These people look like clumbsy inkjet printer technicians

Looks like any old cheap street walker you'd find at any texas truck stop or ghetto. I guarantee you plenty of men have "caught" that toxic mess before and after you.

SAUCE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

do not want

Fay Suicide

Aweee sounds like someone still hasn't felt some sugawalls yet...its okay bud, someday, someday. Just remember, you're a faggot piece of shit, so jacking off practically counts for you.

You know it was supposed to be point. No one appreciates a smartass. And why does one need to take art with them? The POINT was that they cannot see it so it's only for attention. And they use it for some reassurance as to how damaged their past relationships are, how their future may be, what words of wisdom they should be inspired by, how tough they are, etc.

What are you, like-- 12?

Girls with tattoos don't arouse me. I guess it's the slut-marker nowadays.

This is my America this is the America we're fighting to bring back. You know back when people had morals, self respect, tight knit families. Back when it was cool to have Christian values. I tell everyone to flee this degenerate behavior.

Someone doesn't understand tattoos, or has a anime fuck pillow tatted on them...

Lol, touched a nerve did we? My my, you really should do something about that low self-esteem, it's practically oozing out of you. The facade you put on only makes it more apparent.

Strange you would say that. Im covered in them but hardly anyone knows I have them and none of them have faded in 20+ years because I take care of my body by eating right, don't expose my skin to too much sun and moisturize regularly using something I made myself at home. I'll give you that people, in general, want attention and they find many means of doing that. Be it tats, skin, computers, houses, clothing, latest gadgets, shit, even their musical and or artistic taste. It's the ones that can't get attention at all that you find bitterly complaining about those who easily get it.

>why
Hate their parents

>degenerate
Probably not

>my opinon
Don't really care, sometimes it can be over done

>clean vs tats
Again, don't care.

>looks like a sailor
Have you even seen a fucking sailor?

You're right, but you have to remember the people on here arguing for tattoos have been arguing with their parents, brothers, sisters, wives, mothers about that shit and just don't listen to reason and think they are sooooo coool and speshul little snowflakes for it, so go figure.

Tats on a girl are trashy as fuck and that's some real talk. It shows the girl's head isn't in the right place at all.

Eh, I'm a piece of shit low life, but tattoos are something I'm very in to, more than visually. It's okay, go back to /gif and fap ;) still counts if nut right?

This.
There's a fine line between having some tattoos that are actually cool or mean something, and getting more and more ink just for the sake of being tatted. "Muh self expression!" I'm sorry your personality isn't interesting enough to do so for you.

Would find it attractive (assuming the art was good) for a one night stand, or if in a relationship where we knew we'd have to part ways in one year. Would find it shortsighted and eventually unattractive on a potential life partner. Would also think she made bad choice if the tats limited her employment prospects in a field in which she wanted to work. However, not a make or break either way, for relationships.

These two. I haven't had a girlfriend or hooked up with a girl who didn't have at least one tattoo. Except maybe when j was like 15 or younger but idk if that even counts. I don't mind tattoos on girls but every single girl I know has at least one stupid little tat somewhere and some have a shit ton of them. These days I think it's just something that people guys/girls do to be cool. So overall I'd prefer a girl with clean skin at this point but a few tats ain't bad

No dude, you are missing the point. you're exactly the kind of fucktard that we're talking about.

You think "attention" is automatically some kind of good thing to strive for. Well, you can walk around with your "I'm an idiot stickers all over you all you want. Really impressive attention getter, huh? Drawings some fucking doodles on you? lol Nigger, grow up. People like you are like little kids with their stickers. You probably have a dirty house, too while you pretend that making yourself into a walking ghetto toilet wall is good attention.

It's a trend, OP.

While a small percentage (5-8%) of women get tattoos for legitimate reasons, the rest are just trying to be edgy, and ride the coat tails of what they believe is cool while also trying to make up for the fact that they have the personality of a week-old pancake...

So tattoos are deep and require a lot of understanding? Maybe some. Very few. What's a horse skull with the word "horse" mean? Huh? How about dream catchers? A lock and key? Flowers? Stars? Snakes? Barbed wire? Please explain. By the way, there can be an explanation but that doesn't make it valid or good. At this point, tattoos are as special as fingernails.

You think you're so special because you
>understand tattoos
Okay Medium. Have fun with people who equate their individuality by doing something cosmetic and useless rather than maybe focusing on their character and contributions.

>trying to make up for the fact that they have the personality of a week-old pancake...

This, although, a week old pancake almost doesn't convey the level of immaturity we're talking about here.

Like some cartoon caricature from some cold war propaganda. Empty, blind, deaf, and dumb. I guess week old pancake works.

Come to think of it, most of them did. My current gf didn't have any when I met her but we did each other's initial letter ourselves on our wrists (quite small) . Idk, it might seem stupid and trashy but the experience did form a bond or something. The idea of doing it ourselves on each other with just a sewing needle and some ink just made it very special

Sorry I couldn't think of anything else. Haha.

Tattoos: for when you're too shallow and mentally vapid to be interesting in any other way.

some like tats, some dont. i dont give a fuck about your preference and you shouldnt about mine.

Tattoos are a major slut tell. If a girl has a lot of visible tattoos she immediately goes into the "trashy whore" category of my mind. Only good for a fuck and chuck.

Are there virtuous girls with lots of tattoos? Sure. But we don't make decisions based on the exceptions to the rules. A tatted up girl has an uphill battle to prove she's worth something, and I'm gonna be scrutinizing her extra closely before i ever consider her for anything longer than a 24 hour commitment.

It's been going on for years, centuries even. The thing is people are so stupid now and the ideas spread across the internet and social media help people "decide" on what they "want" for their tattoos, not to mention how easy it is to get one now. Plus enormous amounts of fake peer pressure and the notion that people with body art are autistic, excuse me ARTISTIC, expressive, cool, tough, individuals makes people go for it. People also know it makes them a sex icon for some, which is a very easy thing to do. Like how girls can literally get naked and become some sort of sex icon. It's like a cheap, sexy makeover for some.

I don't like them and probably won't ever. But if you think you're special or smart for getting a tattoo, shut up. If you admit you're getting it for emotional or superficial reasons, then that is cool. It's when people lie about their reasons that make their arguments bullshit.

>come to forum
>shares opinion
>doesn't want people caring about others' opinions

ITT: a thread full of virgins too scared to speak to inked girls so they whine about them on an image board plastered with dicks.

oh you can share opinions, but its different when you try to force your own onto someone else.

If you like art, get a poster or a wall scroll or something. It's going to be higher quality, last longer, and look objectively much better.

There's no reason to get a tattoo unless it's some longstanding family tradition like in some Oriental Islands or whatever. honestly, most tattoos are silly at best, and permanent eyesores at worse.

actual pic of you pondering about a woman being worth more than 24 hours of your time