Patrician movies. post them here

patrician movies. post them here

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Seventh-Seal-Dubbed-Ingmar-Bergman/dp/B000SKLIU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>memehead
Oh you just saw the RLM video too eh?

Timeless and still holds up great

This is a good movie. Have to admit I often can't stand foreign language movies but this is a classic which has spawned many references in pop culture.

This film is too uneventful. It's difficult to watch without skipping if you have a poor attention span, but then skipping ruins the atmosphere.

>Oh you just saw the RLM video too eh?
No that channel didn't look interesting to me, so I don't watch them.

fuck didn't mean to spoiler that image

I really like this, and it goes so unnoticed

That dinner scene is one of the most terrifying things I've ever scene. GOAT directing by Lynch right there.

you can't call yourself patrician if you have "poor attention span"

>always the same movies

Have you even seen any other Bergman films?

I did

i watched Cries and Whispers with my girlfriend. She absolutely despises Bergman since then, so we havent watched any others

Yeah... It's got worse in recent times... But Eraserhead has always been difficult to watch due to how slow it is. Most movies are okay. Lynch enjoys having characters just sit there saying nothing for hours at a time or walk through like 100 empty landscapes though.

Watch Satantango

What are some other good existential hitman flicks?

This in the future will surpass Citizen Kane in the best films of all time lists

A Bittersweet Life. one of my favourites

Kino

Thanks user, I'll definitely check it out. What are some other good movies you enjoy with more detached characters within the hitman/detective realm of cinema? Le Samourai was so visually engaging, it was great. Jef Costello is just too cool.

Did they ever make a good english dub of this movie, Im dyslexic and subtitles are a fucking killer for a whole movie

amazon.com/Seventh-Seal-Dubbed-Ingmar-Bergman/dp/B000SKLIU8

You could maybe find some download of a dub version somewhere, you'd have to look. Sorry about your dyslexia m8, watching films in its original language adds to the experience.

I think i saw the sequel or prequel to this "Two girls, one cup" if this is a 2 hour version of that then it must have won best picture.

>DUDE I JUST DISCOVERED THE CRITERION COLLECTION HOLY SHIT THIS IS EPIC

you start, famm

>le shitposting

everyone and their mother has seen the 7th seal
it's a good movie, but definitely not patrician

Been wanting to see this.

Right answers

Came here to post this.

Looks cool I'll watch it

Watched a few movies with Sup Forums's recommendation. Immigrating from Sup Forums

>47 Ronin
b gud, should watch.
>Gods of Egypt
Alright, watchable.
>Clash of the Titans
Alright, watchable.
>Seventh Son
Alright, watchable.

step aside patrician movie coming in

I love the imagery in this one.

no

You might recognize one of the main characters from another God-tier South Korean Film: OLDBOY

This film is on the same level of legendary story telling except maybe 3 to 4 times as 'kino'.

Overall 9.0/10