Daily reminder that if you are less than 7 inches you will never ever satisfy a girl

Daily reminder that if you are less than 7 inches you will never ever satisfy a girl

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/03/how-big-average-penis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but a vagina is only 4 inch deep

Keep telling yourself that

science is never wrong

lol ok fam
dont worry, Im sure your gf loves you anyway.

That means 60% of guys could never go balls deep, stop bullshitting

6.9 inches here. I go balls deep in every woman. So no. But you dont need to be long. Clitoral stimulation is all you need.

I could not care less about satisfying a girl

Well at least 8 is enough.

im 18cm long (was 22cm before my dick have hidden itself partialy in my belly fat)

i fucked 3 women and every time my dick didint completely fit and trying to push it further was painful for both me and her.

but i have 14cm in circut and only 1 woman was tightly "embracing" my dick, since ya know, its more socialy acceptable to blame men for everything.

my take on this is that some women have cave vaginas and try to blame men for their own disfigurment.

9 incher here.

Feelsgoodman

I have a small dick, but actually had sex an hour ago, and not with myself.

>your science is flawed

jokes on you i'm a catcher

Timestamp you lying faggot

Likewise user, and it seems the minority understand that you can do with one finger what some people need specific positions and a series of lies to oneself about how good they are, to accomplish.

You're a fucking moron.

There is no stock, standard issue pussy. The average length of a vagina is 4 inches, but it can vary up to 6 or 7. It all fucking varies and it's all relative.

Do not breed. Do not post any further.

are supposed to measure from the base of the shaft to the tip or from you balls to the tip? my length from the former is 7 and something in., latter is 5 and something in.

So I should pierce the vagina and go through her bellybutton? Thanks OP!

why would I lie about it?

Why would you wanna see my peen?

i would

>lesbians

Im a bit above 6 inches and girth isnt that great, however my dick becomes hard like it could cut diamonds which makes it quite easy for me to make women come. Length and girth is useful yes, but its not that useful to be girthy if your dick isnt rock hard, then theres no point.
For some reason people don't realize the importance of the penis' hardness and its never brought up.
TLDR: girth is useless if the penis isnt rock hard.

the vagina fucking stretches just like those cock sleeves you paid 200 dollars for dipshits, it can be 4 inches before you stick anything in there and it will stretch to accommodate most dicks

itt niggers who don't understand that vaginas stretch when pushed on

Is that what they told you?

From where the top of your dick meets your pelvis (without pushing the ruler further in) to the tip

Is 6.5 too small?

Reminder that the reason you need to be at least 7 inches is that most of the time your dick is only three thirds of the way in.

If you're a little dick 5 incher she'll only feel 3.75 inches

You need to be 7 so that she feels the ideal 5 inches inside her.

Whenever one of these threads gets made everyone who posts just happens to be a 6.5 incher and above. That's great I'm glad Sup Forums has an above average dick size.

I'm honest over here and my dick is just pushing 5 inches. That being said I made my ex cream all over my dick nearly every time we fucked unless I just wanted to get my nut off quickly.

Sure having a bigger dick would be fun to slap around and try dumb positions in, but my guy takes care of the pussy and I'm very happy

okay, that makes me feel a little better. so was right about how if i lose some weight my dick will be a bit longer. really need to work on that.

wtf are you talking about

6.5" here, and it's pretty easy for me to satisfy a girl. Foreplay and clitoral stimulation are key.

Besides, the g-spot is only a few inches inside. Once you feel that shit swelling up, you can pop your cock out for a quick break, and use your middle two fingers for about a minute to make her squirt/get close to squirting, then you can stick your dick back inside and it feels AMAZING.

your balls are 4 inchs long?

>three thirds

Maybe because only the guys who are above average feel comfortable enough to post.

the amount of autism in this thread

hopefully you have money then

All you fags will never satisfy a girl because you don't now how to use the best item in your arsenal

Cause I know you're a dirty fucking liar

>fucking women
What are you, gay?

Nah there should be a little give. No one actually wants to fuck a sharpie

orrr maybe dudes with tiny penises gotta lie to kick it

Oh shit, I'm almost 8" doing that. I thought it was only to where my dick hair started, You have no idea how happy you've made me today, user!

Sauce?

>three thirds of the way in
>3/3

So all the way in? Lmao, fucking idiot.

>caring if the girl is satisfied
i remember being in highschool

ITT lying virgins lying.

>thought it was only where my dick hair started
>dick hair

There's no way you're this dumb.

>can't satisfy her with your dick so you have to use your tongue

So what you're saying is that you're a cuck

Yes I think this and this is more likely.

I'm going to save my post and use it in any thread like this in the future

Well according to my measurements

wtf is a catcher

Princess Leah is kill, Sup Forumsros.

Rememebr. lengthxgirthxwidth

Reminder that OP browses reddit

Is 7x6 enough? My girl always isn't satisfied but the the same time I don't care because I'm only nutting for myself

Midget...

I guess I'm fine then. now i just need to stop being a kissless virgin

I was exaggerating to make a point. The tissue in the penis is not actually able to become hard like a sharpie. Still, hardness is of atleast as much importance as girth and length is.
I've made women cum that haven't been able to before with normal penetration. Just saying...

>So what you're saying is that you're a cuck

no user i'm saying the only thing you know to do is shove your peepee in a girl and flop around, that is why you jerk off alone most nights

7 inches here. Fucked 13 girls. Hurt 5 of them because I punch their cervix up. Current one loves the cervix pounding. It isn't all good

Length is a jew myth. It's all about the girth.

Obviously best if you have length and girth but girth is superior.

What makes a woman feel good is the sensation of being stretched out

All hail longball user

>s show me your c ccock
>f faggot

If you are listening to Sup Forums about how to satisfy a woman, you never will.

That's how you get to fuck them again. Give them multiple orgasms and you have a sex slave.

>claims to know what makes women feel good
>saves pics of cocks from tumblr

Proportions are wrong in that picture. She would have to be a literal midget for those sizes to make sense.

idk fam, I go balls deep and have hurt many a girl with a fully retracted cervix. I dick punch their vaginal walls? uterus, whatever is in there and have had many a girl ask me to quit. I'm only 6.5ish depending on the day.
bitches keep asking for it harder till you give it to them.

G

I

T

STOOPED

daily reminder that existence is hollow and empty and you will never satisfy a woman with anything.

Then how come I have seen my 7.5" get completely swallowed by one?

>7 inches from crotch to navel
Damn, how short is this chick? I just measured, and my belly button is 11.5 inches from my pussy.

Post pic with the ruler like in the OP, big girl.

>giant detected

Because your dick isn't 7.5''.

Kek

Fat is not pussy

this shit right here.

Lol, you haven't ever had sex.

My boyfriend has 5.5 inches and with a hell of a lot of girth, he satisfies me everytime.

Pics of you being satisfied?

Dicklet detected.

What am I looking at here?

28inches (71cm)
Giving 3 more for knees, twelve for lower leg and another nine for her head she ends at 52 inches (132cm)

The womb is there. Your point is?

Ahh, I see. So she is a midget

how deep is a mans vagina

>little dicky excuses

The average male is fucked then.

"Herbenick points to the myriad spam e-mails that assert that 17.78 cm (7 inches) is average for an erection, when in reality such a member would place its owner in about the 98th percentile..”"

sciencemag.org/news/2015/03/how-big-average-penis