Terminator 1

>Terminator 1
>The Terminator is damaged and wears a pair of sunglasses to hide his inhumanity

>Terminator 2
>The Terminator decides to wear sunglasses at night to look "cool"

This is why T1 > T2

>it's a word for word copy carb thread

Humans in the future programmed him to wear glasses

id call that character development

He wore for the same reason FBI agents wear glasses, dipshit. To hide where and what he's looking at.

Also, he's a learning machine. He learned about style in biker bar and needed to complete the look..

>a machine built to learn and adapt decides to do just that

absolutely shocking

>Terminator 1
>does not have T-1000

>Terminator 2
>has T-1000

This is why T1 < T2

Did anybody see Genesis?

we don't speak of that abomination

Why is this happening more and more?
I'm convinced that 80% of the "people" on this website are bots and marketers.

>t2
>the robot somehow feels useless affection for a human
this is why t1>t2

What did you guys think of salvation?

I'd give it 7/10, maybe I'm just gay for Bale though

It was assurance that T2 is the best there is.

it was pretty cool. lost my shit when cgi arnold showed up.

T1(salvation>T3. aint even gonna list the last one.

>T1(

No it doesn't

He failed basic math, leave him alone.

T2 winks its left eye while looking towards T1 with its right eye and pursing its lips.

I liked it a lot more than Salvation Army or even Rise of Machines. Genisys was cool. Much better than contrarians made us beliebe.

Criminally underrated

>salvation army

Obvious bait there

T1 has a more self contained plot and is very fast paced. It's also more tense because it's two humans being hunted by a killing machine. The second movie is more of a capeshit kinda vibe with two machines fighting each other; you know Arnie has a chance. But in the first movie he's impossible to stop, especially after the fantastic police station scene.

I do love both but the first movie is just better.

>T1 has a more self contained plot and is very fast paced. It's also more tense because it's two humans being hunted by a killing machine.
the last 25 minutes when they're in the factory is creepy as shit. i always get nervous when sarah's crawling through even though I know sarah kills the terminator at the last second