Expelled:. No Intelligence Allowed

Literal atheists have made better movies promoting christianity

what did he mean by this?

i have this poster in my dorm yo

Sensitive Josh Wheaton.

Yes yes well done, but he still can't prove God exists

But you can't prove God doesn't exist.

could they not just rotate hercules's face like 5 degrees clockwise

the fact that josh wheaton is perfectly bisected but not him is making me irrationally angry

Define "God"

Allah exists.

Can't we all agree that whether it's magic or not the scriptures are a damn good story? No one takes anything at face value anymore.

HOWEVER

It's a good thing the burden of proof rest on whoever is making the claim.
>tfw i've had these discussions a decade ago and christcucks still can't catch up to speed
It's like I'm the only one that keeps getting better at this and the retards just keep replacing each other. My fedora grows stronger every day.

Kanye West.

You are easily impressed by scriptures because you're primed to expect greatness from them since you have the expectation that it's the word of God before even reading the first page.

Leave Christkino to me!

God's Not Dead was a horrible movie
>all atheists are angry at god
>all atheists are bad people
>lol you dont believe in god? well you have cancer now
>the teacher is just angry at god because of selfish reasons!
>converts himself as he dies

so since you claim God doesn't exist, the burden of proof is on you

This. There are good arguments to be made on both sides of the debate, GND somehow misses all of them and just throws shit at the audience for 90 minutes.

You can't prove something does not exist.

This, also christianity has a profound impact on western morality, values and the whole structure of our society, most of it described in the Bible, so looking down on it is pretty stupid considering it defines how you were raised and what you have become.

ITT: essential Christcore (pic related)

But only retards claim God doesn't exist. Atheism is a lack of belief in God, not a firm belief that God can't exist. I'm open to believing in God if someone showed me good reasons, it doesn't even have to be airtight "proof" it just has to be sufficient reason. Your problem is you believe in God for no reason, and every time you believe in something for no good reason you're a retard. Saying you should disprove God is just shifting that burden on someone else.

They tried, but he's just inherently crooked like Hillary.

(you)

well sounds like I win then

Christians 1
Atheists 0

my favorite part is when the cartoonishly villainous teacher gets hit by a car and the black guy somehow knows his lungs are filling with blood and also says "what happened tonight is a cause for celebration" after he dies

>opposite opinions
>opposite dubs

finally proof God exists

an underrated gem

Dis gonna be gud.

>grabs popcorn

>devil trips claims God exists
I have no time for your games Satan, you have to go back.

Have you read summa theologica? You sound like the kind of person who would be interested in it

>most of it described in the Bible

what is greece

SATAN IS REAL

Very deceptive, Satan.

Well done, Satan, yes yes well done.

>trinity dubs reject Satan

This thread is full of miracles!

Completely agree, even if you think it's gay to believe in something that may not exist, why the fuck would you fight it? Sure a thousand years ago the bible was the cause of much death, but in todays day and age its pretty much the most reasonable religion and doesn't cause people to blow shit up anymore or anything
even if you dont believe in it, believing in its message is a pretty good way to go about life IMO

Be gone, foul serpent.

Christkino: The Movie

HOWEVER

>Pure Flix
>Flix
Confirmed not kino.

Yes, christianity takes a lot of influences from Greek culture, specially Aristotle

I haven't read it but I heard about saint Aquinas and all sorts of cosmological arguments from online shitposters and I don't really like them. Even if I believe in one of them it would only lead me as far as to believe that an unmoved mover or first cause exists, it won't compel me to subscribe to any one religion over another.

Once someone explains to me where God came from and why the same rule can't apply to anything else, I'll convert in a heartbeat.

The tragedy of man is fucking great.

Fucking Hungarians Man...
youtu.be/0eSdOPcHum8

The Last Temptation of Christ
The Passion of The Christ
Andrei Rublev

God's Not Dead is pure garbage

>greek philosophy becomes the blueprint for western society long before jesus is even a glint in a jewish doomsday cult's eye
>n-no, but late revisions of the Bible take inspiration from greeks, that means my dead jew religion is the cause of everything

Even if you don't agree it's a damn good read, Aquinas is a genius and gives a good insight on Aristotelian philosophy

>yfw you see the noose hanging from the tree in the background

some see a rope swing for kids, user sees a noose.

upvoted

I usually stay away from books that don't support my preexisting ideas but I'll take a leap of faith, for you.

But reddit is for atheists. Sup Forums is a Christian imageboard.

Apparently you don't get how important Christianity was for Europe on the middle ages, it's one of the pillars of western society, just like Greek and Germanic culture.
This is not a pissing contest man, both are very important.

edgy m'sir

>Germanic culture
>Germanic
>culture

so when you have no way of proving something one way or the other that actually means that it can't be proved to be either one way OR the other?
oh man, i'm a believer now

>number of religious debates on Sup Forums: 100000
>number of butthurt posters from said debates: 100000
>number of times a consensus has been reached: 0

but people keep arguing.
i went from christian -> atheist -> apatheist. everyone should do the same.

so you're still atheist but you call yourself something different because you're afraid of being bullied by hats

the difference is that i don't care now, where as i used to care a lot before.

protestant detected

The question of whether or not God exists is important to most thinking people, and for good reason too. If God exists and you don't believe then you lose heavenly reward. If God doesn't exist and you believe then you waste time in this life by following false scriptures. You call yourself an apatheist but you went through a process of consideration before reaching that point where you can finally put it to rest. A true apatheist would be someone that never cared about God one way or the other, probably because he's a simpleton.

It also presented Islam as a religion of horrible, angry people. Don't talk shit about something unless you know shit about it. The writers hadn't read a page of the quran between them. Some of the arguments were interesting from both sides, I'll give it that, but anything aside from the debate itself was fucking stupid and poorly executed.

a true apatheist is someone who has grown out of petty beliefs and focuses on reality.

>presented Islam as a religion of horrible, angry people
l don't see the problem with this

>you went through a process of consideration
A process called maturing.

or maybe gods nonexistence is just blatantly obvious

God doesn't exist.
However Allah does, praise be to Him.

>I'm not saying if you believe in evolution you agree with the holocaust. I'm just saying if you believe in evolution you agree with the holocaust.

you realize that allah is just the arabic word for god

I don't know about you mate but when I first started learning about this whole atheism debate I was filled with self doubt. I would hear the atheist argument and was compelled to agree and then I'd hear the theist counterargument and agreed with them, back and forth like that for a long time, I had no ability of my own to make up my own mind until I read all the wikipedia articles on logical fallacies and philosophical concepts.

Calling it a debate implies arguments should be presented with logical consistency and factual accuracy.
Have the Christian side even gained any new points since Thomas Aquinas?

Classic Christkino

Once upon a time there was a planet, and on this planet God chose to incarnate as a variety of different living creatures to experience life and grow in many ways. The only way to do this was to step out of its omniscience and begin anew as something... new. Some of these creatures remembered their Godhood, and others followed them, but through time their stories got twisted so the followers could be controlled and this lasted long and many are still controlled. Now when some realize their Godhood, they do not attempt to gain followers, but they use their power to improve their lives and the lives of those around them stealthily. They realize the power of words and images, and how words can be arranged into images. Through the projection of these created Sigils, they manipulate their and thé reality, and this is how they rise above the cattle that believe fictions of thousands years old.

Regardless of the quality of arguments, learning with the basics of philosophy takes time especially since they don't teach you this at school. There are a lot of evasions and debate tactics that you need to become familiar with and learn to respond to before you can even properly have a conversation.

>strawman the movie
>literally have the luxury of writing both sides of the argument and creating the most retarded atheist caricature possible.
>movie uses idiotic, hallow arguments that have been rebutted hundreds of times and that are considered retarded even by Christian apologetic standard.
>ZomG dis movie reaffirmed mah faith!1 checkmate athieezt!

Magick isn't real. The only thing you will affect is your own malleable mind.

If you're watching this on something other than VHS tape, you're watching it wrong

The light has no shadow demon, u are but a figment of imagination.

I believe in evolution but not in the holocaust. Where does this place me?

What exactly is the difference between something that you can't prove or provide evidence it exist and something that doesn't exist?

Lmao what a retarded character, he literally just outed himself as an agnostic.

>I-have-no-argument.jpg

Yeah, you showed him. Nice one.

The burden of proof is on you fuckwit, and there are a number of logical fallacies associated with the idea of God, namely the problem of evil.

/tips fedora and moonwalks off the stage

isn't Abraham Lincoln the first confirmed Buttercreamer?

>Logical people say that no one can prove the existence of the alligator that walks across the surface of the sun, and they're right. But I say no one can disprove that the alligator that walks across the surface of the sun exists.
Does he actually think what he's saying is any kind of counter argument to anything?

Why can't people just say, "I believe X, you believe Y. Who gives a fuck?"

Holy fuck, his forehead is massive.

>agrees that you can't prove or disprove the existence of god

That would make you agnostic fuckface

Well if god is not real why is he in the Bible?
Check and mate, atheists.

>logical contradictions in atheism
>can't technically prove that God doesn't exist
That is literally the only one, m8. You also can't technically prove that we really exist, as the likelihood of us being part of a computer program is equal to that of it being a fallacy, as neither can be proved. But the more I think about that the more it fucks my brain.

We read the bible with our eyes, user; and our eyes are not real.