She was so close, why?

She was so close, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because of all the illegals voting for her

The short version is all her shenanigans kept getting caught. This is probably the form that the Russian cyber attack took, if there were any.

Bad grammar, i meant if there was one. The CIA says there was, but those fuckwits also said Iraq had WMDs.

I have seen so many dumb opinions about this election. I don't think people understand how close it really was. Accounting for a 10-12% shift among swing voters in swing states is all that is called for.

That means your big loud ideas about what happened are a case of swatting a fly with a sledgehammer. Resisting the urge to cram your personal pet theory or bolting an extra kitchen sink to your analysis is part of critical thinking.

Hilary's results are almost exactly the same as Obama's in 2012, just watered down in four states - PA, FL, MI and WI. The population of low-info voters in those states has probably not changed.

>Michigan recount stops after it was found there was massive voter fraud going on in Detroit to give Hillary more votes than there were voters in the entire district.
I wonder how many illegals voted in places like California. You are a complete fucking moron if you think they don't vote. All you need to able to register to vote in Cali is a driver's license. That state just happens to issue illegal immigrants driver's licensees...

>Clinton
uninspiring, boring, more of the same

>Trump
bold, unapologetic American, optimistic

hmmm really makes you think

daily reminder Sup Forums bans for a month those that start threads with this image of Hillary Clinton.

try it at your own peril.

I didn't think it was a 'big loud idea', what makes my post a 'big loud idea'?

Not my post, but

I think expressing doubt about the unified, published opinion of the US intelligence community that there was a Russian cyber attack is a pretty big, loud idea. It sounds like a high-pressure fart escaping from a fat kid conspiracy theorist's butt-ass-face.

Here, read this: dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

Look at the seal of office. Okay, now show me where anyone else is in a position to say otherwise.

I like the rule34 threads that start with that one. :3

I still don't believe she was close at all. 10 million + fraudulent votes for her were cast.
That is how little i've come to think of the democrats, there is no low that they will not sink to in order to maintain control, to keep the thought police's stranglehold on our society.
Now the people are fucking sick of it, and Trump is their penance.
Progressive shitlibs went too far and made the entire world fucking despise them.

so close and yet so far.

Cite me one responsible, credible source saying that 10 million fraudulent votes were cast, hick.

Fair enough.

lmap that's HER? I legit thought that was a pic of Varuka from Charlie and the Cocolate Factory lmao

Come over to my hunting cabin out in the woods and i'll show you.

Mostly racism and sexism, take your pick. Trumps base was full of racist ass holes wanting to deport Mexicans and ban all Muslims and Hillary lacked votes in critical states because no one could handle a woman in office for the first time. It's clear as fucking day yet everyone ignores this fact completely.

People as stupid as you are shouldn't have a voice in the government. You think that facts are equal in value to whatever gumps out of your snaggletoothed inbred cockholster.

Turning your back on human knowledge is degenerate and shameful.

gr8 b8 m8

She was view as the establishment. Trump talked up everything in a simple way like he was an average joe and just said whatever he wanted. And in a world where most people are sick of political bullshit, that turned a lot of motherfuckers on.

That and all the stupid shenanigans she got caught up in, and just seemed to skate right on through, I'm sure people that would have normally voted for her didn't want to touch her with a ten foot pool.

Tldr: shit election cycle with shit choices and America voted for what they though was the least shit filled person

Where's the bait reaction pictures when you need them?

she didnt appeal to middle america, where all the racist are

>shitlibs still being this oblivious
impossible to tell if this is a troll or not, because this is what shitlibs actually believe.
They cannot fathom the possibility that their ideology is wrong and thus losing public opinion no no, it MUST be racism sexism every ism we can throw around and maybe some will still stick.

>not a single retort

Classic Sup Forums

"She"
there you go

Look how tolerant the liberal is.
>still can't understand why nobody believes their garbage hypocrisy anymore

Because it's obvious b8 you fucking faggot

Don't forget the people who aren't like that being treated like they are by the whinging university students, BLM supporters, and all manner of other irritants.

>trump
Fucking moron

How could anyone vote for someone who says shit about big beautiful walls and winning 'bigly'

The short list
Debbie Shultze
Donna Brazile
Bill meeting Loretta Lynch
Corruption all around the democrats
And the dems have still done nothing to any of them, it's easier to blame the racist

It's why people all over were completely blown away that he won.

"How did this happen"
"I don't know anyone that voted for him"
"There's no way this is real"

Because they all surround themselves in a little bubble of bullshit and likeminded safe spaces that they didn't see this thing coming what so ever

>losing public opinion
>Hilary won popular vote
Nigga what?

Show me one source of any kind that suggests that tolerating stupidity is a liberal value.

No? Nothing? Making shit up again, stump-jumpin' jethro?

lets not forget how they rigged the primary to make sanders lose.
or john podesta's incredibly revealing emails.

Trips wasted on such a stupid snippet

people wanted to see America great again, not the downward spiral into snowflakes, blm, sharia law, etc...

Ah perhaps wilful ignorance is all the liberals tolerate these days.

Liberals tolerate 0% of anything that isn't their views while claiming to be 100% tolerant

And now all the whining about popular vote from the party that has super delegates, come on dems get your shit together, used to be the party of the people. What happened?

critical thinking
blame voters

>implying winning california is winning puplic opinion at large.
Why so stupid

well no massive hypocrisy is real high up on their acceptability list.

cause everything the CIA and Goverment says its true! ofc right? cause there is someone that can actually and will, publicly confirm if it was a lie... how retarted are you neet? do you also believe everything you read in the internet?

Aww did i insult your orange father figure?
Its true tho - in britain trump would have been laughed out for being a moron

she was never close
the polls lied to you

Brexit much?

D O N A L D T R U M P
I S T H E
P R E S I D E N T

>more wasted gets
>implying I give a shit about who the president is
>implying I voted for him
>implying what would happen if he would run for office in a different country
>implying I give a flying fuck about that

Should I go on?

cause you touch yourself at night to her pics and promises

yes please, do so
the more faggots banned from Sup Forums the better

>qualified candidate with realistic ideas

that's why she came so close. the reason she didn't win is because her image was destroyed by the right.

This

Watching any major network that night you could just see the look of "uhhh wat" on everyone's face.

it's almost like you want to deport people who aren't like you or something

i went to london just about a week ago! what i saw? Niggers strolling out cassualy with white hot girls! while beta britcucks were having 69s with their tea-buddies

Lol she shot herself in the foot every step of the way. The right didn't need to do anything

please continue to think this way so we can win again next time

dude, you already know at least three.

And Trump wasn't
Grab her right by the pussy isn't a very good rallying crie
She brought her own image to the table
See

>people all over commiefornia
fixed that for you

But they did, idiot

you're serious?

Farage was intelligent and classy

i love how obvious she was about peddling for the niggers in the end

and the niggers still thought she was genuine

kek niggers

Sup Forums has become an alt right hugbox

Because the American population is filled with a lot of useless and stupid people who shouldn't vote. This goes for every party. Hillary voters are just slightly less insipid than Trump supporters. The election was about everyone's feelings. Really wish that we could have a politician talk to the electorate like Belichick or Popovich. Ask a good question or don't bother expecting an answer.

oh you are getting to it

its almost like a nation is made by people with a common interest in the betterment of that nation

The PROC wasn't the only liberal center where people were completely flabbergasted that she lost. But yeah all of California was for sure blindsided.

All of their bullshit has spilled over into Nevada and they are slowly tucking things up here too

Because there are almost enough people who support terrorists. Almost enough shit sniffing faggots. Almost enough gender confused retards. Almost enough lazy people who are satisfied with the government telling them how much wealth they can have. Thank God it was only almost.

>people exercising sexual choice freely

Yes? This dosen't make me mad because i'm not a turbo beta who cant get laid

>Sup Forums says racist things
>Get out of here, Sup Forums is a safe place!

>destroyed by the right
You mean destroyed by their own words through the leaked emails.
I bet you didn't even read a single one did you.
Not a single shitlib I ever had the displeasure of looking down my nose at had read a single leaked email, they'd say 'who cares about the emails' actually advocating wilful ignorance, in an election...unbelievable.

Git stooped originalle

>24/7 jidf trying to fuck things up and stir up shit
>hug box

trips of truth

/thread

>alternative opinions are triggering!

ikr
they still haven't got a clue as to why they lost, and are seemingly completely oblivious to how much not just the USA is starting to hate them, but the entire developed world.

>cant understand the difference of a different opinion and derailing discussions/sliding threads

yeah bro getting it in the ass is not getting laid... is getting fucked

the democrats view for America.