Any minute now Marvelfags and Sup Forums will apologize

>Any minute now Marvelfags and Sup Forums will apologize.

upvoted

sorry DCbros, you were right

What is going to happen in one minute?

In one minute, we will unleash the greatest shitposting battle in teh history of Sup Forums.

Roll for 90-99

roll

ROLL

Rolling

lucky bastard

29 GET

>we will unleash the greatest shitposting battle in teh history of Sup Forums
Well, I wasn't about any of this and I don't think I can allow this when I don't even know what kind of shitpost it is, so kindly explain to me what this shitpost is about or remove yourself from this board.

Yours truly
user

fuck!

oh god that picture is how I looked after 5 days on the mountain, fuck me. enough is enough

I represent the entirety of Disney Marvel's fanbase.

We are deeply sorry to have doubted you, the DC fans. Your god Zack Snyder has effectively unseated all everything we've come to hold sacred with the penultimate edition of Citizen Kane 2.0 i.e. BvS Ultimate Edition.

We got cocky with Winter Soldier and couldn't get our ego in check. Now we are eating our own words.

All Hail DC. All Hail Snyder.

Roll!

Jillian or Roasario

Don't fail me now

Roll for 37-39

rowl

Rollan

*gets hanged*

JUST

rollin

Wew

rolling

slut

Watch it be a sloot

Apologize 4 who?

Rolling for shittest country on Earth. No rerolls. This is objectively true. No b-b-buts

Thread not found

>27%

>India

%triforce

Bluray copies of the "BvS: Ultimate Edition" have hit the torrent websites today, a lot of people are going to be watching it for the first time.

Beware the flood of capeshit.

They already did

>"BvS: Ultimate Edition" have hit the torrent
Oh maaaan, I don't want to watch that shit again, the movie (if I you call it that) was so fucking stupid.

apologise for what

How is dubs a punishment

heh

I want to end it all senpai.

Thank you senpai.

rollen

Join the club.

rollllah

>there are people out there who genuinely give a shit about what Marvel fags think

[zalgo] o mama [/zalgo]

[flip] Big guy for you [/flip]

I'll take 'Merica again alex

roll

rollin

>tfw no linda gf
>tfw no Elizabeth gf

>tfw no Renee sister

oh SH-

Lol it never even began for you.

You never even had a modicum of joy to know what suffering is. You piece of shit.

I just wanted Jillian, Tbh.

>getting a charge for incest
kek. it's definitely taboo but is it actually illegal when it does happen to be consenual? I guess there's probably some humanitarian law about equality for inbreds.

also rollin'

roll out

rawlin

It's called statutory. No one can stop you fucking your cousin if you're both of age though. You just can't get married

FUCK. Russel almost purified my soul. Oh well I got a QT mexican girl who just likes to have a few brewskis.

>not experimenting with your cousins
ISHYGDDT

checked

It's better this way.

roll

röell

[zalgo]zalgo[/zalgo]

röell x 2

Rollllllll

S O M A L I A kek

An rolll

Fuck. Well, I've had a nice and quiet norwegian life, at least I can look forward to some excitement next time around.

Did you misread the post? I asked a yes/no question not what Statutory rape is. By the way statutory is just sex with someone underaged. It doesn't mean incest. And cousins can get married depending on where they live.

roll

rollan dollan

[zalgo]big guy for you[/zalgo]

roll

i'm a good jew

rollin

rollin'

rollin'

Roll

[zalgo]you will die[/zalgo]

hit me up

roll