Stoners of Sup Forums does this weed look quality?

Stoners of Sup Forums does this weed look quality?

looks good enough

not bad boi

the only way you'll know is when you smoke it.

>those tits
hnnnggg

lmao looks like lettuce

If it smells decent, then yeah. But how much did you pay for that? Kinda looks like you got robbed

Your fucking autistic get out of here you fucking 12 year old.

I payed 10 bucks my

if you want to know get a cheap currency microscope then you can look for shit like glass, brix, sugar or other shit that's used to cut

That's pretty decent for that price. I'm used to getting amounts like that for £20. Must be me that's getting robbed lol

also there is the rubber burn test.
take a piece, burn it and rub it on a piece of paper and/or fingers. if the paper turns black there is brix in it, or if your fingers get oily

You don't get quality weed from people who sell it by the gram, unless you go to a dispensary.

name please?

looks like avg bud in the pic, might be more fresh and less dry than youre used to. Where in the world is this weed from.bought?10 bucks for that is decent, looks like about a g. But yeah

pretty good quality, 420% smokable

OP, Doesn't look real quality. Here is what I can get for $250 an Oz. My dealer has the craziest fucking hookups.

The nice thing about where i'm from is, people are too lazy to add shit to green. Usually just Hash they cut shit with.

however the black thingy on the topmost nug on the right side, thats an impurity dont smoke w/e that is.

looks a little loose but, not too terribad

thats some well grown bud m8

Yeah, i'd say it's at least 1.5g to 1.7/8g. a standard score from where i'm from (£20 worth)

250 an oz - you got ripped kid

that's some pretty decent looking bud there mate.:D

What city? 10 bucks in SF gets you like double that.

Also, that should be 5 because their is a lack of crystallization in the bud.

What is your source? If it's a hippie who gets it from a big bag, this might be fine since the big batch loses crystals.

If it's from a dispensary or a quality dealer who deals from mason jars or the like, then yeah you got ripped off.

Average weed, $10, average price. You didn't get fucked, but you could have done better.

>dealer
If you're not buying from growers or medical collectives then you are getting bunk Mexican brick weed.
Not even any trichomes development.
Straight up outdoor garbage
>250$ an ounce
Rippppppppp

Medicinal standards. Pay around 215 for Mid. Orange Kush in the pic. Plus the prices are fucking crazy here because I live in NJ, not many dealers around me.

literally obvious samefag

can not see the quality in this one

here some quality buds to compare with

looks cute but $250?! I hope it brings you so fucking high you end up in Jupiter or something lol glhf

name's Pam

probably smokes better than it looks

orange hairs can be produced with vitamin deficiencies (like purple coloring) and you can get pretty crystaly-low-thc stuff.

>paying over 180 for an oz. regardless of Strain

yeah no.

Yea so great that he sells you weed with stems in it

social media link?

orange kush on top. i would understand the price for some good amnesia haze but not some garbage kush

Yeah, the price is pretty fucking high. 250 an Oz here is the fuckin standard where I'm from. All across the neighboring counties too. If you want to buy for cheap, you have to go near NYC for me. It's fucking ridiculous.

thats fucking hysterical that you think your getting good shit

Why does weed posted on Sup Forums looks wet in 90% of cases

hope it gets better, bud

instagram com/pamcakesplays
>fap away fam

It's not great but it's not ditch weed.
Small Buds though,that sucks.

nah it really wasn't. i'm 716739485. Just so happened i thought it was decent bud like the other guy did.

>niggers bitching about weed prices
I'm still paying 50 an 8th in Texas.
I get grade A buds but I'm not getting it for 150 an oz.I pay 350 for an oz but can get 4 for 900.Why the fuck can't my shit state legalize it already

kik name? texas dealerfag here
> inb4 vanned