**PERSONAL ARMY REQUEST**

**PERSONAL ARMY REQUEST**

I'm back, last thread got deleted.
Dislike please, we're far from 500.

Sup Forums, I know you can do this, I hate this cringe kid.
Don't even watch the video, just dislike it.

youtu.be/LD7S9PkbESU

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SYzQv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump

This is still a fuckng weak attempt to get youtube views

KYS faggot

its not even my channel lol

why should we downvote?

>personal army request

Go die in a fire, faggot.

I said it in the last thread. He deserves it. just do oit.

>NYPA

I'm not going to make your little brother famous. The more dislikes the video gets the more popular it gets. Good try faggot.

nigger if you want me to downvote him you better tell me why. Put some effort in you lazy cunt.

you're probably underaged your self no one over 18 would care

/thread

>So this fucking idiot is a friend of my little brother and he often comes to my house to make these shitty fucking videos. I once told him they where shit and that he should stop wasting his time making them, but he said that they like never get disliked. (Of fucking course they don't, since they don't get liked either.) I told him that if I told my "friends" about his vids that they'd get hundreds od dislikes. The little bitch challenged me and said that if his new vid gets 500 dislikes because of my "friends", he'd make a video apologising for his terrible content and then delete his channel. Just do it.

This is a valid reason

fuck off underaged cunt

Discord if thread 404s: discord.gg/SYzQv

U gay

>implying we're all friends here especially with you.

Try getting your Tumblr pals in on this instead. There's a safe space full of your friends.

I want you to fail in your attempt, and I want this child to gain confidence in your failure.

Do you see how youve driven him to further create videos? Might as well accept it and beg him to guest star in his next one

This fucker has 3 midroll ads

Kys

>227, almost halfway

kids funny
kek