ATTENTION ALL STONERS. HELP ME IM NEW

ATTENTION ALL STONERS. HELP ME IM NEW.

>looking to buy my first pipe
>just want something that hits very smoothly and is easy to clean
>nothing too fancy but also nothing cheap brcsuse I have the money to get something that works well

Help?

Also. How do I clean my pipe? I'm sick right now and I want to know how to clean it when I'm done being sick.

Pic is just some bud I have

Skip the pipe. If you have money, go with a glass bong. Shop around online, find one you like and then check out reviews. Glass water bong will give you the smoothest smoke and is arguably easier to clean.

If you have to go with a pipe (presumably for discretion) then don't overthink it. A pipe is a pipe. Hold out for the bong and you can't go wrong.

Agreed. Just buy a bong instead. Pipes are fucking annoying and harsh. Bongs give you the cleanest smoke anyway. But if you were going to do a bowl or pipe, I'd recommend the Incredibowl. Shit is fucking stupid.

Buy a simple "spoon" style bowl. Pay around $10-15, no more than $20 is necessary.

To clean, the first step is to always clear each bowl and not let ash/res build up in it. This is unavoidable, but it's best to get the most of each bowl! To clean the pipe, get 90% Isopropyl alcohol, and put the pipe in a plastic bag with the alcohol for a few hours, or overnight. You can also put some salt in the bag to help scrape out the res, but the alcohol should do fine on its own. Important, make sure to RINSE THE BOWL THOROUGHLY in order to ensure no alcohol remains. Enjoy your clean bowl.

ITT: Retards. Bongs are not in any way "easy to clean", you retards. Also, they waste the most THC of any smoking method other than blunts.

P.s. OP I saw you mentioned you have cash, so spend 20-30 but after that you really aren't gaining anything.

This. Or acetone (nail polish remover) works too. Just remember o rinse well

glass bong + detergent = never probs again

i recommend a genius pipe user

Consider buying a percolator bong. You can get them for a reasonable price, it'll be easier on your throat and allow you to take bigger hits. Pipes are best for on the move, if you're worried about cleaning it get one which you can take apart. If you're worried about cleaning a glass bong buy isopropyl alcohol or just sacrifice your toothbrush.

The harshness of the hit depends much more on the quality/storage/freshness of the bud than it does what kind of pipe you have. If you are looking for a smooth hit, smoke the fresh stuff and get a bong.

THC isn't soluble in water, fucktard. Also, the only trouble I have had cleaning bongs are bongs with percs in them. Those get tricky to clean sometimes, but even then all you have to do is let them soak in a solution of 90% iso. alcohol and rock salt and rinse it out with hot water.

>and not let ash/res build up in it
what is scraping for 500$ alex?

How bout you just buy some needles and some heroin cuz that's where you're going you druggie loser. Better pick out your spot in the gutter before it gets filled.

This.

Pipes are a bitch to clean well, while bongs on the other hand are easy to clean.

2 ingredients are needed. Salt and rubbing alcohol. dump some salt in your bong, along with some of the rubbing alcohol, then shake it.
The salt will act like a coarse brush and the alcohol will break down the resin.

Kys fag

>going with the crowd that says cannabis is a gateway drug.

Keep up, sheep.

Why do weedfags get butthurt when you tell them they need to get help for their drug addiction? Why can't they just have a beer like normal people?

Oh, but it is.

#1) Invest in a good 4 piece grinder.
#2)Get yourself a nice 1/2g bowl, with some decent depth and a few glass tulips for screens. (Metal screens are terrible)
#3) I use a candle and toothpick to light my bowls to leave minimal lighter fluid residue.
#4) Isopropyl and salt is a great cleaner. 70/91% doesn't matter.
#5) If you share a bowl with friends, clean at least once a month.
#6) Scrapings are for peons.

FUCKING NORMIE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can get a nice bubbler for $45-$70. Smaller than a bong, some hit smoother than a cheap bong.

Cleaning just use some salt and rubbing alcohol.

Try a chillum man, they can be anything from a simple one hit and go to a puff and pass piece. Styles sizes and all that vary, but always easy to clean.

Or do that. Small bubbles preferably with an actual slide work great, no stale smoke sitting in the chamber

get a pipe from grav labs. simple, effective, cheap. clean your glass with iso alcohol from your local grocery store.

/thread

You should leave...take your bait somewhere else...

>place weed on penis
>light penis on fire
>inhale smoke
>eat roasted penis when you get the munchies

I scrape all the time.
The biggest problem is, especially for newbies, that if you use something metal, you're going to score the glass eventually, and it will break.

With that said, if you're careful you can make a $20 pipe with plenty of air bubbles in it last a good few years without problem before it breaks.

Also, burning resin when you're out of green isn't as bad as some might say. Plenty of CBD and weed particles that fell through the hole into the body of the pipe.

Buy a helix

he's right op. it's the only way to smoke. plus its free

Honestly OP, search Fagbook for local artist in your area, most will ship for free, and it will be way better quality and price than the China shit most shops sell

Major head shop in Toronto, the Friendly Stranger, gets all their glass from BC.
Still technically chinese, but just saying.

I'll also bump your idea. Back in a small town I was in a for a while had a glass maker. I miss the pipe he made for me.
And I miss showing up at his place when he was making a 2ft long glass dildo for someone.

Good times.

Agree, nothing good comes from china.

I like little metal pipes that come apart. They are easy to clean and store. I usually transport my pipe and weed in one little pill bottle when I'm going places with it.

are you fucking retarded?

my nigga

Get a can of spray canola oil or pam. Oil desolves the resin
Run the pipe under hot water and wash it good with Dawn or a degreasing soap. Clean pipe

Smoked it once and greened out. I fucking died.

Wipe it off with rubbing alcohol, 91% is best will take off any gunk/disinfect. Also good for cleaning out the resin on the inside if you want the thing sparkling again one day, works great as bong cleaner with a little salt tossed in. Stoners best friend. I would buy a decent sized spoon for about 10-20$. A bong would work too but I wouldnt fuck with a shitty one, you can get a semi decent glass on glass bong on the cheap at alot of places, a straight tube or similar without a whole lot of percs and gadgets are very easy to clean with above method. Bubblers can be a real bitch to get clean, pipes are probably the hardest cause ur probably gonna have to scrape or boil that bitch, with a bong you only really need to scrape the bowl. Depends what u want really.

The more twists and turns make any piece harder to clean.

You just don't cough with it. It was a gift for christmas and fucking Hell I swear by it.

All of this but dont forget to run hot water through before and after. Also sea salt that is very coarse works the best.