BANE?

S
S D S
S D O D S
S D O M O D S
S D O D S
S D S
S

She's welsh but she spent so much time in america it fucked her accent completely

miss piggy

She's perfect, but I don't ever want to see an interview with her or listen to anything she says. She must be incredibly dumb, and that kinda ruins it for me.

She's a Welsh slag trying to do a SoCal valley girl dialect and accent. The mixture creates a strange baby doll lisp sort of thing.

She can drop the accent. There's interviews at adult conventions where she does and she still sound Welsh as fuck.

Why are Welsh people so dark? I've noticed that the Welsh are almost light skinned blacks. I'm not just talking about Catherine Zeta Jones, but alot of other random Welsh too.

Likely something to do with Moors.

Some Irish are dark as well. Something about breeding with gypsies will do that so maybe Welsh did the same, dunno?

Alexis Blidel eyes.

hnnng

Megan Parken

90% of the time it's just fake tan

gypsies

IIRC it's something to do with the Basques, who are sort of Celtic too

I thought Gypsies were actually Indian? Did the UK have gypsies prior to mama-merkel?

It explains why the English hated the other Celts. They were Anglos flanked with Celts breeding with Mongols, Gypsies, Moors, Mediterranean Romans, Jews, etc etc. The English lads needed to kill or breed the Scots, Irish and Welsh out to preserve the Angloland.

>white people can't be swarthy

anglos are this retarded

>t. shitalian stallion
Portuguese and Greece make you lot look like negroes desu lad

British "Gypsies" aren't actually Roma Gypsies, they're Irish Travellers for the most part.

Um if you're pure Anglo Saxon in either the UK, North America or Australia you never look swarthy af.

nothing at all desu

The Mongols never conquered the British Isles. They never even made it out of Germania. Now, when I say "mongol" I mean the original mongols, the huns. Who were probably Mongolians.

celts migrated from iberia

It doesn't matter where you get mongol/Asian, moor/African or Semite or Indian blood from. You still got it regardless. Fuck this IMA dark English for no genetic reason bullshit.

Fuck this swarthy white bs you're really a darkie half caste somewhere down the line.

What's wrong with her spine?

sorry

still really hot.

its this, original Celts (like waaay back), on the Iberian peninsula were slightly darker/more brownhaired and so is why they sometimes get confused with Spaniards (though Spaniards have mixed Moor in them as well).

Question: are Welsh girls easier than the others in UK?