Anyone on /b who has these, and how the fuck do i get rid of them?

Anyone on /b who has these, and how the fuck do i get rid of them?

Pic not me

Off with its head

tyson glands.
It's purely aesthetic, no one has ever noticed it

Cut it or go with a doctor

A nail file (on the finer side, not the course) and some vaseline.

Rub a ring around your corona of the glans then work the nail file against the papules until they subtly shed.

Clear, to pinkish excrusions are to be expected and are of no worry.

Work at a slow pace as to be sure of your care and accuracy. This will not scar or mar the nerves.

It's called a dick. It's the main symptom of manhood. Don't worry, you can't catch it.

They're the first signs of AIDS! This picture of me showing my anus proves it! Really!

what the fuck

ikr

Pearly penile papules and I have them too but they're not as pronounced as these and my girlfriend has never noticed them
I'm not self conscious about them either

Pearly penile palpules. If your ashamed take some nail clippers to the fuckers. Or go to a doctor

got em too. heard you can get them lasered off. never bothered with it though cos my gf doesnt mind them

They're called Papules user, they're completely harmless and are usually caused by masterbating too much and not washing your dick enough.

or using soap as a lubricant which is fucking stupid

This.

I used tweezers, scissors, and a nail file on mine and now it looks like i have little craters in my dick. Looks like the fuckin moon at night. Seek professional help

this is how i got rid of mine, and they were bigger (0.04mm derm said)

Alright then, time to start saving up

1500 - 3000 dollars for laser removal

i suffer from these, would hand sanitiser help at all?

you can't get rid of them, also they're normal most people have them

Go to a dermatologist. I had them and it is a quick thing. They just burn them off and you recover fast, no pain. Might have to do it a couple times. Just don't let them give you a cream and be careful if you stupidly decide to use it cause it can cause scaring if you use too much which I almost did.

They are purely cosmetic, but if you have the money just get it burned off. Easy day.

I used hot water and tweezers personally. worked ok

Anti-wart cream. Will burn off the top layer of skin. Apply twice a day for 4 days and it should take care of them.

it's genetic dipshit...

You absolutely can. I had them burned off years ago.

yes, but only if you used an abrasive cloth as well. the skin needs to detach onto something.

NOPE

I do not recommend doing this. I tried it. It only burned off a layer, didn't do anything permanently and burned underneath the head and left a temporary scar.

Laser/burning is by far the best way.

Don't worry about em, I have them to a small degree and it took months of sex and blowjobs from my first girlfriend to notice them, and she didn't even mind. You can do surgery to get rid of them but as with all surgeries there is always a small risk of shit going wrong. I say just keep em, unless they're fucking huge nobody will notice.

While we are on the subject of medical opinions... I had my wisdom teeth removed the 22nd followed all procedures and antibiotic use until the 26 where I drank and smoked weed. The holes are black now, dont know what they were before. Am I fucked?

Salicylic acid will remove them

I do not recommend doing any at home shit. This can be very dangerous and is most likely ineffective. Go to a dermatologist, and don't except a cream. That is it.

Thanks to the Sup Forumsros who were serious, I've gotten what i came for

It is all a self conscious thing. It helped me out a ton personally and got laid quite often after. i don't even mean to brag but I was good looking and like my piece, but this helped a lot. I only scored like a few times before i was 19 when I had them removed and it was like one time things. Not that it was even an issue. I could never close the deal in high school cause i was scared of the embarrassment even though I had cute girls who liked me.

I totally understand you, might have them removed by myself but since I have a very small amount I don't really feel the need to. That being said I got laid for the first time at 16, so my insecurity about them has disapeared a long time ago.

might remove them myself* lol.

never said they weren't genetic, you fuck
I could've worded myself better though, they can get irritated if you masterbate too much and don't take care of your hygene which makes them look bigger

cancer

Anybody know how to remove a skin tag on my armpit