I got expelled from my college for asking a girl out. I haven't checked my email in like a month...

I got expelled from my college for asking a girl out. I haven't checked my email in like a month. I went to go look at my records and check on my FAFSA status, and I couldn't access the page. I went to look at CANVAS to read something from the classes I took. Couldn't get on CANVAS. Then I check my email. I got an email saying that my tuition was terminated and I am kicked out of school for harassing somebody and it says that she went to the dean and complained or something. I know who it was, because I don't really talk to any girls, unless I am studying with them or something.

Well this girl was super friendly to me all semester, she always talked to me for like 45 minutes before class, because we were always early and she acted super friendly with me and we even went to Panera. I had a crush on her all semester and then I finally asked her out on the last day of class and I started panicking and I fucked myself by saying "sorry for being creepy" when she told me "no." and she told me that I am way too old for her, I'm 8 years older than her, I'm 27 and she's 19. She told me it was "uncalled for" for me to even think about pursuing her about anything unrelated to academia. And I said "i'm sorry i'm really sorry. I just love your personality and your smile, you're so cute. " and she said "stop, stop, please just stop." then she ran away and when I was walking down the stairs she was with her 35 year old lady friend and some other girls and they all just stared at me until i walked out of the building with very ugly looks on their face.

Then, a week or two ago. I wanted to go to this nature preserve by where she told me she lived, to smoke a bowl of weed. I wanted to see how rich she was (she told me she's rich) and her truck pulled up on me and followd me

I fucking hate college and I fucking hate feminism and PC SJW cultural bullshit. Fucking kids are brainwashed by their rat fink commie professors into believing literally everything is oppressive and rape.

You dun goofed by stalking her man and she probably already thought you were kinda weird. Why the fuck would you fall for someone who acts like that anyway.

You should just stay home. If you had no evidence to show that she was friendly to you so that you could shown the school it was a misunderstanding..... then you probably were being a creep.

When did she stalk her?

She most definitely didn't act that way until the last day of class when I asked her out. Before that she was badass, she was like "fuck PC" shit and she told me she loved guns and stuff and she wrote this essay on why guns should not be illegal and he professor gave her a D. I told her i'd over read it (i edit papers) and her essay was fine. We made fun of the super marxist professors. I even made her laugh hysterically all the time, and she would always sit close to me and touch my foot and stuff when we were studying. I made her laugh, and the entire class laugh when the anatomy professor said he cried when castro died and that he doesn't want it to ruin his plans of going to cuba for a year. I asked him if trump closes the borders would he get stuck in cuba? haha. Fuck the stupid marxist, globalism-brainwash professors. Literally, no, not everybody is inherently bi-sexual. No we don't all deserve to be poor if we aren't a politician. smd

going to somewhere she lived was not a good idea

I wasn't being a creep. Asking a girl out is not being a creep. I am pretty sure her dyke friends just convinced her to go to admin. IDK, college rots peoples' minds anymore. When i got my first degree I praised colllege/university because i really value education and wisdom, etc. But now that I've gone back to school, it's completely changed. Professors don't even use logical deduction at all half the time. When I got my first degree, you weren't allowed to cite MSM in a research paper, had to be credible source like a journal. Now all the professors praise MSM, and other actual fake news (click bait) I know because I have the professors on facebook. ,They randomly accepted my request.

Go for women your own age. When you were turned down you proceeded to compliment her (which for the record is the absolute creepiest thing possible) and then you went to look at her house to see how rich she was? Like what kinda fuckin reason is that?

I was going to the park next to her house. I didn't get too fully explain the scenario because I exceeded the char limit.

So, I was going to the woods to smoke a bowl in my car, and I just happened to remember she told me she lives across the road from the kayak launch near that forest/park/reserve, and I'm like hey, this is where S said she lived. I knew she was rich, because she owns a bunch of horses, and she just basically told me she was rich. I wanted to see how big the house was. She pulled right up on me (I know her big truck.) and she probably knows my car, because I have an american flag badge on the back. She started following me and followed me into the nature reserve. I parked away from her, and she circles around a couple times then pulls her truck right the fuck up next to mine, like 3 feet away. while I'm hotboxing the car. I turn my head away and cover my face. And then she pulls away and circles the lot again, then parks right behind me. I think I made it look like I was stalking her/rapist.

Calling her cute and shit after she turned you down IS creepy and then going to her house? Like its not like you just asked her out were told no and then moved on, she said no you didnt leave her alone and then you proceeded to stalk her. Dont pretend like what you did constitutes normal behavior.

Sounds like bullshit. Universities like tuition: they expel people face to face, and give you an opportunity to explain yourself and appeal. It isn't done by email if it's based on a complaint. If you're late on tuition, of course, you're fucked.

> Mad BC someone called you out on what you are
> Mad BC ugly
> If you weren't a stalkerish obese neckbeard you would've gotten the girl.

>which for the record is the absolute creepiest thing possible

That is most definitely not "the absolutely most creepiest thing possible" I could think of a plethora of things that are way more creepy. I'm not a n00b, so you're not making me think any type of way about how I'm a creep. I know I'm not a big creep, i admit it's slightly creepy to have kept complimenting her (literally one sentence,) but I was panicking for some reason (prolly alcohol withdraws.) If you truly believe that is the "absolute most creepy thing" then you have been reading r9k too much, or you are under the marxist spell of college (((professors)))

Well riddle me this then m8. Why would you hide your face? Why wouldnt you get out to talk to her since you were oh so friendly with her?

I didn't go to her house, dipshit. I went by her house, on my way to the state forest. It's inevitable that I must pass her house to get there. It's not like I was looking for her because I still had a crush on her. I just wanted to check out how rich daddy actually was.

this is why backpage exists. oh well guess ur fucked op!

>implying I'm obese or even have a beard.

Stop projecting yourself onto me, user.

From her point of view that was basically the worst possible reaction you could have had though. Like most people woulda been like "Shucks, I guess some other time" and let it lie. Also if you're blaming your actions on your addiction to alcohol then you have more problems then just being a creep bro. Do some work on yourself before you start dating.

You're a moron. If you did nothing wrong, then appeal it!
For God's sake, are you that autistic that you'd just let yourself get expelled without so much as telling your side of the story?

This girls a dumb bitch and overreacting, assuming you're telling the truth, but defend yourself! You're making an ass out of yourself by letting this shit happen. Talk to the school!

Why? Do you not see that as incredibly creepy? You are a creep op, but I agree that the bitch waaaayyy over-reacted.

>I got expelled from my college for asking a girl out.
Yeah, none of that happened.

Seriously, what do anonymous people get out of lying on the Internet like this?

There's something you're not telling us OP

Yea but thats really fucking weird bro. Like "its not like I wanted to see her house cause I still liked her, I just wanted to see how much money she had" Are you even reading what you are writing? Which part of scoping out someones house for whatever reason is rational behavior.

Basically a mixture of this, you're either not telling us something or you're flat out fabricating stuff.

If any of you honestly think I'm the one in the wrong and that universities that want to strip us of freedom of speech, and personal liberty, you are what's wrong with the world. You are under the spell. Asking a girl out isn't wrong, neither is just being "creepy" by merely talking. If I were to have put my hands on her, or constantly asked her out, or drove past her house several times, yes that is very creepy and stalkerish. But to just say words to somebody or call somebody pretty is very normal. And if you think it should be prohibited to call girls pretty, you are too far gone to be saved. Enjoy your FEMA camp.

Yeah, well my sympathetic nervous system was in full swing. I wasn't even thinking about what I was saying. It's not like I purposely did that. Therefore, I'm not a loser. I didn't plan to act like that.

Oh i'm definitely going to appeal it. I already responded to the email. And I keep calling the school to find out when somebody will be there. I guess I have to wait 'til January.

>I think I made it look like I was stalking her/rapist.

yeah dude maybe some old guy showing up at a teenager's house with drugs after asking her out and getting aggressively turned down IS creepy, and it's not that you're being oppressed by the invisible enemy you have allowed other insecure men to fabricate in your mind

You're obviously a creepy motherfucker. For fuck sake op get it together

>no one agrees with me
>you must all be brainwashed

Right or your thinking is skewed. Like if what you said is 100% true then you were acting creepy but not creepy enough to be expelled (which you mentioned) but basically its not normal to call women pretty if they do not want you to. I dont think calling women pretty should be prohibited full stop but if they dont want the compliment then its really not yours to give m8.

What's the difference whether it's rational or creepy or not. You're on Sup Forums. Of course we are going to do shit like this. It's a place where every other thread is a 'creep shot' thread. Your argument has no point. Whether I am being creepy or not, you should be on my side. Not some woman's side, or the SJW marxist .college's. What the fuck are you, some kind of normie with 'feelings' for others!?

>Therefore, I'm not a loser.

First I didnt call you one.

Second you are on Sup Forums trying to argue that point so I mean I'm not sure if its 100% true.

this

Why though? Do you not know what 4channers act like? How am I wrong for being creepy in this way. Yet it's just FINE and dandy for some creep motherfucker guy to wear a skirt and lingerie to school. It's just fine when some drag queen pervert is creepy. But for me to be creepy is wrong because being hetero is no longer considered normal by you filthy hipsters. Guess what, Bernie ain't gonna win.

Hokay there, buddy. Tumblr much? Filthy rat fink. Go cry about how much you love Hillary some more. And you're like "hehehe this guy is a moron for just assuming I voted for Hillary" But you are literally bleeding rat fink regressive leftism out of your eyes, and wherever else.

This post is top kek if you're not trolling.
You must have been so goddamn creepy when you asked her out the first time that she would just outright reject you. Almost all girls nev r give flat out rejections - they just dodge and say shit like they're super busy and don't have any free time.

Then you fucking stalk her to her house. Good riddance OP glad you got expelled th last thing we need in civilized society is autists like you.

just gave yourself away. had me for a sec tho

I'm not on your side because I've not been convinced that your side is the righteous one.

Do you have "marx" in your name and you hang out on all the SJW facebook groups, like Cringespotting and all the sounds....but okay, groups? haha. I guess I should stick to posting in the day time when all the 18-year-olds aren't here. You think 27 is old? kek.

yeah you're all fucking stupid as shit, besides this guy. how did you morons think I was even being serious? I don't even like girls.

>what do anonymous people get out of lying on the Internet like this
There were times when people did this "for the lulz". But of course, these times are over now.
>you're flat out fabricating stuff
See the disclaimer at the top of the page. Also kind of relevant for .

(You)

wasn't really for llz. I just wanted to see how people would react. But to be honest, people actually do get expelled over shit like this. Title IX is a disaster.

Jesus Christ you're a creepy fuck. Post a pic of yourself

Its old to be spending an extended amount of time on a website like this.

Op your right, you are not criminally creepy. You are just weirdo creepy. Prolly a solid 4 on the creep scale.

nono m8 you mis understand he just wanted to see how people would react hes actually a faggot he said.

Wat

Earings are for sure a 7 on the creep scale

Shit, I'd date you op but you don't like girls sooo

still not justifiable for getting expelled. Where are you coming from?

they do it to suck up to/get on those girls' good sides, so she'll let them fuck her

Samefagging this fucking hard

Why? Their are quite a few boards here,, what websites should the over 25's visit faggot?