-Shota Bread-

-Shota Bread-
>semen demon flavour

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/159565/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Semen demon. Or demon semen? Or demonically fucking a shota and pumping him full of semen? Ugh. All I want for Christmas is a sweaty lil shota to molest. :/

both? why not both?

I'm listening...

now I'm off to clean, see you guys in a bit.

Both it is! Now get me a bus load of soccer shotas, a rape dungeon, and some crisco

i cry every time

>Sage all pedofag threads.

brushing your teeth is like the best feeling in the world

TFW you will never train a ton of eager shotas like a martial arts master of perversion, teaching them the sexual arts in your elaborate facility.

Good puppy. Lick your master's cock.

explain what would be in your elaborate facility, user.

Go on...

Mmmm those toes

This shit reminds me of my first couple of years in Boy Scouts. I don't know if there was something in the water or what, but the amount of gay experimentation among the boys in my cohort was so far above the norm it would give Alfred Kinsey a fucking nosebleed.

I like cute shotas dressing up as slutty girls like this. Where to find comics, are atleast enough content to jerk off to?

boy scouts are all 7s on the kinsey scale

What's the cup for?

Countless rooms, specializing in teaching the shotas every sexual skill known to humanity. It's basically like a regular school, but way bigger and more perverse.

Every "student" is encouraged to master the art of seduction and sexuality; as well as the finer skills of courtship, dance, etc.

My shota-sluts will be cultivated ones, trained for years.

>dance
c u t e

Right?? I mean, it couldn't have been exclusive to my troop. What is it about scouting that turns ordinary boys into such cockmonglers?

i should learn dancing

i suppose when you put lots of horny boys into small rooms with lots of spare time stuff just happens

dirty dancing was a good movie

Various styles too, not just lewd but romantic.

i was thinking romantic you dope

also breakdancing

>dope
This is my word.
Don't use it again.

literally who are you

Seriously. I remember this one game we played called "magic finger" or some shit like that. Basically, one person would close their eyes, and the other would take their index finger and guide it until it was touching a part of their body. The one who had their eyes closed had to guess what they were touching; if they guessed wrong, then they had to take off an article of clothing. It was meant to be a two person game, but more commonly played in groups of four or more, and often tended to escalate to dick sucking and jerking off once everyone had their clothes off.

At any rate, the shotas are trained in the sexual arts by order of difficulty. Once they are deemed satisfactory in said area, they move on to the next.

jesus lmao, too bad boyscouts isn't a thing here.

imagine walking in on that

You know who I am faggot.

i don't make assumptions any more, unless people directly tell me who they are i don't even bother guessing.

Would join for some skullfucking

why him and not me..

Can we get some more aggressively horny shotas???

>or basically any shota that seems to want the sex more than the top

Would lick the cum off his toes

guys i have a magic 8 ball, ask me some questions and i'll tell you what it answers

Is there anything better smelling than sweaty shota feets?

what?

Will you let me fuck you?

should I pursue him?

"cannot foretell now"

"no doubt about it"

"positively"

Mystic feets answer. Guess I'll just have to try them all!

"is reiji best boy?"
"positively"

you heard it here first, folks.

awesome thanks dude

DON'T
LEWD
REIJI
how does this work asking for a friend

should i try "that" again tonight

YUM
what a slut

"don't bet on it"

what did you mean by that tho

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

where can i find cow shota doujins? It's kind of a fetish within a fetish but I can't find any good ones.

Do they like me as a lover?

Thanks user!exactly what looking for

Post more

Hnghhhhhh great memories of me as a shota. Add in my puppy licking away :P

"unlikely"

wew sorry lad

what does shota mean? is it pedophilic? should i ban it? are they good? why do people like it? is it good that i hate it?

The 8 ball on Sup Forums said without a doubt, so you're a lying fag

i have an actual physical 8 ball tho

Will i be alive long enough to see robotic shota sex pots created?

like this nhentai.net/g/159565/1/

Robotic shota sex Bots***

Yes, but you'll have to settle for the cheap models that sit near the bottom of the Uncanny Valley.