youtube.com/watch?v=Jy_1fI4wpYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucks sake Im jealous of a dog

y'likedags

The age of humans have come to an end.

that dog's just happy to be there

>ywn be Tom Hardy's pupper and best friend for life

>ywn have Molly cuddle you on This Week

i prefer cats but dogs would be easier to bring to a red carpet event.

He likes dogs! He's just like us!

:3

your comment is exactly why dogs make better pets.

cats are constantly in instinct mode because we didn't domesticate them until much more recently

dogs have been following us since we were tribal nomads in russia

Fairly certain there's some dog hating cunts on this board.

Also
barkpost.com/tom-hardys-dogs/

>“I wouldn’t go to class unless Max was allowed in,” recalls Tom. “My old drama teacher said, ‘I remember when you used to walk into class with your dog in one hand and a can of Coke in the other.’ Max was my support unit, it’s like I had a focus; I had an identity and higher self-esteem because something relied on me and loved me constantly. Then I felt important. I can’t stand those kind that fight their dogs, but I wonder how many sleep with their dogs under the covers at night? I’m very, very lucky that people—from 17 to now—have always allowed me to have my dog around.”

>He’s also worried about his own dog, Max, who had a heart attack this week and is now on beta blockers. “I call Max ‘Lives-in-Hope,’” he says, “because he does—‘Can I have a biscuit?’ Max asks. ‘Can I go for a walk?’ Inevitably the answer is no, but even if it’s a rainy day he lives in hope.”

>When promoting his 2011 film Warrior, Tom grieved to an interviewer about the loss of Max. The journalist wrote:

>Hardy definitely misses his companion/best friend and confided that Max’s ashes are currently on the couch at his home, occupying a place Max used to love to hang out.

>That same year, he revealed his very strong feelings about dog grooming:

>“I feel sorry for a poodle because he’s a dog. You know, a dog is a f***ing great creature. They would do anything for you. And the poodle gets a haircut. No one asks if the poodle wants his hair cut like that. Do they? They just f***ing cut his hair like that. And he just walks around. And everyone is like, ‘Why is that poodle so snarky?’ F*** you.”

>oral

YOU JUST KNOW

>make better pets
well, some people have pets for one reason, others have pets for other reasons. i think cats make better pets because they manage well by themselves and aren't too clingy like dogs.

I rarely see a good celebrity pet owner. They work long hours, travel all the time etc.

The big guy cleans up nice

Tom looking pretty sharp too.

>And in 2014, Tom admitted to being the type of guy that leaves the TV on for his pups:

>“I’m into Come Dine With Me at home, religiously. I’m an absolute fanatic,” said Tom, 36, adding: “I put it on for the dogs as well when I go out. They’ve got to feel that someone’s in the house.”

I do this too tbqh. I hope everyone does.

Pants are too long

>i think cats make better pets because they manage well by themselves and aren't too clingy like dogs.

Then what you need is a girlfriend or child.

Dogs are specifically going to be clingy because we've made them that way.

Cats aren't clingy because they need a few thousand more years of evolution of genetic engineering to reach a dog's level of companionship.

That's why my one dog was great and when he died I decided I wouldn't have another pet because of what you stated.

Loved the guy, very intelligent working type of dog but now it's time for a family.

Dogs are great for kids because of this, training them to be teachers to children in the future.

I'm Doug Campbell and I like dogs.

I wish I had a dog. I'm sorta allergic

you get to bring friends :3c

*You get to bring man's best friend.

>>Hardy definitely misses his companion/best friend and confided that Max’s ashes are currently on the couch at his home, occupying a place Max used to love to hang out.

Man loves his Staffies obviously. I wonder if he muzzles them?

>Then what you need is a girlfriend or child.
i have a girlfriend.
>Dogs are specifically going to be clingy because we've made them that way.
i mean that's why i don't like them. i already have a clingy girlfriend, don't need a clingy pet. just a cuddly little thing to run around that purrs and isn't an asshole at times, and my gf can't purr.

DANE?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy_1fI4wpYE

r.i.p

we usually left the radio on for my dog.
my mom was a bit allergic to our dog at first. She built up a tolerance for it tho, however it was a very mild allergy

this is weird

Doggos are the best. Protip: If you are going to get one, make sure he doesn't know how to fly.

wtf?! Rip sydney man

>I must go, my planet needs me

we get it, tom is a lonely guy

>dog got into a fight with a bigger, meaner dog
>got bit in the hindleg
>now walks with a limp, can't run or jump

>cousin's dog diagnosed with cancer
>will receive medication, but is going to die within a year says veterinarian
>cousin hasn't been onto any social media in weeks, can barely hold a conversation over the phone, practically locked himself on with his doggo
fuck cancer

a bit weird to take your dog with you on a movie opening but sure..

>>He’s also worried about his own dog, Max, who had a heart attack this week and is now on beta blockers. “I call Max ‘Lives-in-Hope,’” he says, “because he does—‘Can I have a biscuit?’ Max asks. ‘Can I go for a walk?’ Inevitably the answer is no, but even if it’s a rainy day he lives in hope.”
>>When promoting his 2011 film Warrior, Tom grieved to an interviewer about the loss of Max. The journalist wrote:
>>Hardy definitely misses his companion/best friend and confided that Max’s ashes are currently on the couch at his home, occupying a place Max used to love to hang out.

Remind him how he gave his doggo a good happy life and that it wouldn't regret anything because it did it with him

I love doggos

Thats one athletic doggo

he can jump over building

he is

super hero dog™

Dogs are one of the best things in existence.

that pupper looks happy

Its true.

/an/ pls stay.

I wish I was his dog.

Telling me about it.

these are some dogs!

They most certainly are.

Holy crap

>this is what the jews want to destroy

That's one comfy looking doggo

Dogs are comfy in general.

This is now a designated dog thread.

So kind and patient

Tell me about him, why does he cock his head?

Post your doggos lads

Is there anything cuter than a dog?

>"that boy aint right"
t. big doggo

Whats the big deal? Dogs are awesome.

>Where are my testicles Tom?

WORLDS ARE COLLIDING JERRY

cat faggots, always the same. You use drugs, dont you?

Got to love the older dog

>Can you believe this shit

>Tonight...you

Maybe if he ignores it, it will go away.

what is the ideal amount of dogs to own? 3?

As many as you want and are capable of looking after I imagine.

All of them

My dog is such a fucking faggot. It pisses me off, I tried training him and bought his breed specifically so he wouldn't be a faggot and he's just absolute shit. I love that dumb nigger but sometimes I just want to cut his head off with the dumb shit he does. It's like nigger it's been a year and you still shit in my basement and chew on my furniture so I gotta light your ass up and throw you in a crate a couple times a week.

TLDR how do I get my dog to stop being a faggot?

what breed? are you yourself a nigger? did you get him at 8 weeks or older ?

There are hypoallergenic dog breeds.

Jack Russell, caucasian, and he was around eight weeks. I got him from some piece of shit Amish scumbag in the country that I think beat on him.

>Jack Russell
>bought his breed specifically so he wouldn't be a faggot

m8

Do you give him 1 hour of exercise a day? are doing 10 - 15 minutes of obedience a day? are you feeding at specific times or free feeding?

He has free run of my house, and I have an eight bedroom quad level. Plus a huge fenced in back yard he can go outside in any time he wants. I try to give him treats and stuff when he listens and does what he's supposed to. He has a huge bowl in the alcove off the kitchen on the second floor that I fill with food whenever it gets close to empty.

stay comfy in the clouds bruges doggo

Why do people keep saying this dog is dead? Is it a meme?

because it is [spoiler__]dead__ user

Because shortly after that picture was taken that dog got on a plane for his home. He was actually on vacation in that picture. His plane got shot down over the Sea of Japan. It spun in. There were no survivors.

What? No way! Please tell me it was peacefully of old age.

I had one of these dogs as a kid. It would go swimming with me all the time and start dragging me out of the water if I did anything close to resembling drowning. Top tier pets.

>that ending

MY GOD HES COMING RIGHT FOR US

inb4 someone posts the yellow python video

Rate my pupper, teevee

a cute

2/4 legs

>no front legs

9/10

Check your quadroped privilege you cisquad scum.

>not being a cat person

FUCKING DROPPED

He tucks his front paws to the right to rest his head on them and his back paws to the left pls do not discriminate against handicapable doggos!

ty user