Noble Americans

Look at how austere and noble the average American is. He toils and blames no one for his misfortune. He does not drink from the rear of the state. He scorns at loser commiecucks elsewhere who beg for government gibs

As he browses Sup Forums he is disgusted by the number of people who think thier free (stolen) healthcare is a good thing. He wishes death on those who claim mental disabilities and live off that money

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fafxyFEE_oE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I don't have health insurance
That's pretty dumb.

Got a problem with freedom of choice, commiecuck?

This y*nks are retarded

this is the true face of capitalism slavery
they willingly eat it all up thinking it's it "frees" them from something

why are americans so afraid to criticize the system? instead they scapegoat politicians and immigrants when there are underlying problems with the government itself

It frees us from the tyranny of communism
The system works. We got Trump elected see.

>don't have health insurance
>pay more under the Obamacare penalty than you would just having a basic catastrophic plan

He's legit retarded

I am not an antisemite
I am a conservative, not a leftist
But "Good Goy" was invented for men like these.

what do you expect out of the JewSA?

>I am a conservative, not a leftist
what did he mean by this

Are you dense?

>work 70 hours a week and still not covered if you get sick
>if you have a problem with this you're just a whiner!

He means he's actually a commie shill

the system operates on a cyclical assumption about economic disasters

it ruins lives and is supported by mindless consumerism and systemic greed

the capitalist end always requires a poor class to take the blunt of the economic cycles, through either the job market or the housing market, it perpetuates oppression so that the bourgeoisie can get insurance on their investments

even if he does get a salaried position more of his type will go through the same needlessly laborious process just to get a chance

while other countries forces the society to pay for the education of the rest

the self-made thinking about going to university is an inherently selfish one, perpetuating the myth about having to work many hours for something you shouldn't have to, and no it doesn't make you a stronger person, it makes you a more hateful person who looks down on everyone by the virtue of working towards something that should be by right yours anyway

the hatred is used to fill in the gap of what was already deserving, instead it turns them all into egomanics

say what you will, but it's because of that capitalism slavery that the USA and China are so strong, whereas Europe is so feeble.

>conservative means right wing
epic

Please take us back

I hear the NHS is being destroyed as we speak. Haha you'll be jerked from the teat of big government soon

neither is sustainable
europe can trade skills among themselves

china and us have to fish brains from other countries

youtube.com/watch?v=fafxyFEE_oE

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

Oh you beta males crack me up. LISTEN BETAS, KEEP FUCKING WORKING TO DRIVE THE WEALTH PRODUCING MACHINE CALLED "THE ECONOMY" THIS ECONOMY IS OUR FARM FOR YOU RETARDED RUNTS. IT'S SIMPLE, US ALPHAS ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO YOU THUS WE MANIUPULATING INTO WORKING YOURSELF TO THE BONE IN THE TRENCHES, COAL MINES, MARINES, MOTHER'S BASEMENT, WHATEVER, WE'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY AND WE ARE STILL DOING IT. WE ARE GOING TO STEER THIS SHIP OFF OF CLIFF ONCE AUTOMATION COMES AROUND AND MAKES HUMAN SLAVE LABOR OBSOLETE. GOODBYE PATHETIC GOYIM!

>My life sucks ass
>GOD BLESS THE USA!
What did he mean by this?

>tyranny of communism

How does health insurance become tyrannical any more than the other basic services we pay taxes for?

He's grateful for the opportunity and he's taking responsibility. Not something you'd know shit about commiecuck

>I hear the NHS is being destroyed as we speak.
have you been listening to jeremy corbyn by any chance m8?

that he will sacrifice his life to perpetuate the self-made myth

He's the highest tier of cuckold. One who's fine with getting cucked out of his life's work.

You deny the freedom to not have health insurance

>don't blame international bankers and people who make money by doing nothing for the economy collapsing for no reason other than that a small clique of rich people made bad decisions
>if you notice flaws in the system you're a commie
Good goy

he's a sycophant who will lick Mr.Shekelstein's boots for those sweet sweet shekels

If he actually is a former Marine then he can go to the VA for free medical care
He is just being a dramatic faggot for leddit upvotes

The VA has shit tier healthcare desu. I heard from my cousin the local branch has a huge waiting list

>his government doesn't provide him with free or subsidised healthcare
wtf? what does your government even do?

Yes, and by paying for infrastructure you deny the freedom to not have roads. By paying for national defense you deny the freedom to be bombed.

They do, it's called Medicare/Medicaid but you have to be poor or old to use it. The problem with that system is that it rewards useless shitskins with free medical care while punishing those who have an income bracket more than poverty tier but below middle class level.

Damn, the jews have really won huh?

RED PILL

This is why Obamacare is genius, it provides everyone with universal healthcare and it doesn't reward useless people.

If you give up, yes. If you fight, maybe not.

God bless ;_;7

I love my country but even someone like me knows that the healthcare system is fucking humiliating and makes us a laughing stock.

I pay 300 dollars for health insurance and I need it to afford the four medicines I'm on and my therapist.

>mfw America went from "freedom fries" and ultra-patriotic conservative country to progressive hip left wing country in the span of less than a decade

How in the fuck...I know cultures change but how does an entire country's mindset change in (relatively speaking) overnight??

>mfw America went from "freedom fries" and ultra-patriotic conservative country to progressive hip left wing country in the span of less than a decade
Literally the same thing happened in the 50's going into the 60's

its nice hes working really hard so he can afford medication after he worked himself to death

logic, amerijews has none of it

What happens after the 2010 - 2020's? This decade has been fucking awful.

What happened after the 50s and 60s? A better standard of living.

>This is why Obamacare is genius, it provides everyone with universal healthcare and it doesn't reward useless people.
Wrong. Obamacare requires employers to offer health insurance to full time employees. Of course some employers opt to give employees the highest costing plans they can get away with knowing that the employee will likely decline coverage. After the employee does this they are no longer eligible for health insurance discounts from Obamacare which means they won't get health insurance from the exchanges either.
tl;Dr Obamacare is a failure

Well, yeah, but Big Don is going to amend that part and then we'll all be covered and happy.

I hope so fellow Burger, I hope so

If you make enough money you can leave earth before things go to shit. This is why the Mars colony is such a big deal. Get to the colony before the nukes start going off and you can avoid the nuclear holocaust. Once the dust of the nuclear winter of 2032 settles, return to earth and repopulate the planet with pure bred, martian-humans.

That's really fucking sad.

>reminder that if we canceled medicare and medicaid we could take just that money and spend more per citizen than any other country in the world on a single payer health system

We are already spending twice as much per capita as canada. People against national healthcare because 'muh taxes' are retards, you are already being taxed for medicaid, and you dont get to enjoy it. You could pay no more taxes and enjoy healthcare twice as good as canadas right now, today.

This is one of the few things I wish we were more like Europe on which is that healthcare is a bipartisan issue. Nobody in Europe would ever think to adopt in American style plan and all of their politics focus on reforming it and cutting parts of it rather than just getting rid of it. It should be a bipartisan issue and I'm shocked that America still hasn't caught up like the rest of the world in this regard

>I'm shocked

Donald trump is the president, there's a Pedophile ring behind the front of a DC pizzeria and the insane garbage spewed by Sup Forums is the literal truth of God.

I'm shocked that you're shocked at anything when the state of this nightmare is this far gone.

looks like he was forced to write that with a gun to the head

That's just a sad cuck.

we're entering the neo-80s Reganomics era