Was this kino?

Was this kino?

was he autistic?

One question at a time, buddy

definitely
>you will never have an uncle as cool as uncle rico

If I had to pick one film to represent the 2000's, it would be this one. ultrakino

>Napoleon, gimme some of your tots!
>you think i got this way by dresssing like peter pan over here? forget about it!
>wait i forgot to put in the crystals
>you'll find a girl napoleon. peace out.

>you think money grows on trees in this family? we can't afford the family pack, you're just gonna have to mix and match!
>back in 82, i used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile. i could throw a football over them mountains. coulda gone pro

>tfw uncle Rico would be actually really cool if he could just let it go and be happy with himself

sincerely the most overrated flick i've ever seen

did not laugh ONCE

LaFawnda made me like black girls.

He fit the criteria for autism, so yes.

I think it was meant to be droll rather than a gut buster.

a prime example of black girl

The pinnacle

>sets up the Tupperware under the van
>shatters
>dang it!

>napoleons stand off with uncle Rico and the grapefruit

Yes. Way ahead of its time too.

>little shitty budget movie
>along with san Andreas defines my mid childhood
Wished I could go back to 2004.

Tina Majorino a cute. CUTE.
At least in that movie...

without a doubt

Why don't you go eat a decroded piece of crap!

What's the point of this gif? To show the difference in their aim?

Moot?

>the only film to use a White Stripes song

Based

pure kino

legit one of the best solo dance scenes in film history

well it turned out a drag, like a road trip through bumfuck middle america with no end in sight

the film version of "are we there yet?"

wrong.

the other guys off the top of my head uses icky thump and i'm positive there are more

I saw this movie in high school. Everyone said it was the funniest movie they had ever seen. I spent two hours waiting for the funny part, and when it ended it dawned on me that the joke was everyone I hung out with was retarded.

Pretty good all around.

Straight up Kino.

Just watched this movie again today with this girl

She laughed a lot and found pedro and kip hilarious

I think its great tbqh senpai i still remember when i was in school and everyone was obsessed with this

Anybody else see Gentlemen Broncos? I might be the only person who is 100% all-in on these mormon weirdos.

Your mom goes to college.

Doesn't everyone have an uncle like that though?

>your mom goes to college

>tfw I'm turning into that uncle

MormonKino

Both my mom and dad loved this movie, which I though was kinda odd at the time, but they both grew up a small, rural town which a lot of this movie's humor comes from.

Still it was bizzare to watch my parents laugh so hard at such an odd film.

Best quote?

Fuck, thanks for reminding me I still need to purchase a Vote For Pedro shirt. I somehow forget every year. I think it'd look good with a Make America Great Again hat and classic levi straight jeans actually. You'd have to be careful with footwear and sunglasses though or people could quickly assume its all ironic

Wait was this supposed to be a comedy?
I guess I like it even tho I don't really understand most of it, most of the characters won me over by the end except Napoleon

There's no better example of kino
It 100% showcases what flyover cucks are like. Makes me shiver that we even consider them to be citizens desu

See

Uncle Rico's qt gf with bicycle tho

No. Proto-Mumblecore.

GWB was a good ole boy who could throw a baseball, unlike that nancy boy in the oval office we got now.

What's a kino

It was the midnight movie we never got.

One of the best big hits of the 2000's.

you're dead inside

Is obama on the left? Holy fuck