My dad got me a fucking wrench set for Christmas. where would be the best place to sell this shit?

my dad got me a fucking wrench set for Christmas. where would be the best place to sell this shit?

How much?. is it snap on?

you're a real fucking punk. man the fuck up and learn to work with your hands

A fucking Snap-on socket set?!

I'll give you $20 for it.

wow your dad got you like, 30 interchangeable sized pipes bruh

Op is a faggot, I got one for Christmas too

Is that a fucking Snap On set? I'll be your dad's son for you. Go away

Its not bad to have tools user, even if youll forever be a manchild.

Thats a nice snap on wrench set you shithead, snap-on is one of the best tool brands out there and they have a lifetime warranty.. why don't you keep them and use them asshole? I'd have loved to get something like that for Christmas. Instead I got some candy, and hand sanitizer

dude if thats snap on thats an awesome christmas present

Snap-on is shit. I'll give you $30

i will buy them how much

You didn't understand the message behind this gift OP. Your dad basically just told you that you're a sissy faggot and should man the fuck up, but you, instead of appreciating and manning the fuck up would rather sell the only thing that may make you less gay than you already are. Fuck you, I'm sorry for your father because of you. You'd probably rather prefer to get some MLP dolls, right? Faggot.

Youre not a man if you dont own tools. You have a vagina.

Lucky mofucka. If only you weren't domesticated, you would know how to use that shit.

this

Fuck yeah, you know how useful deep sockets are, and how few people actually have them?
Your dad clearly put thought into the gift

Thread/

Amen

Kek, that's what you get for being a dick all the time.

Try selling them someone who isn't a little ingrate bitch

Fuckin this ^^

Do something useful for once faggot

I'll give you $400 for that set

your dad got you snap-on when you wanted a strap-on

We're very different. I didn't want shit for Christmas because I'm an adult with responsibilities and gifting people stuff is one of them. He gave me a $50, I refused, he wouldn't stop until I caved.

Already have tools, I know how to fix shit. I guess I'll put that cash into my Roth IRA.

Yeah, OP, those are pro-level tools that cost hundreds of dollars

It was just his subtle way of call you a tool

>muh toolz
lol blue collar poorfag detected

OP go to college and study engineering, you won't regret it!

Good job, OP. You got a lot of suckers to take your bait. Lot's of new fags, probably.

>muh toolz
>study engineering
>poorfag

Nope, I get paid for doing scientific research.

thank you

this

its a cheap ass snap-on kit juts keep it in your car or donate it to a school

Ok Calvin now back to your play station little buddy we can play pretend later

my dad bought himself some more tools and picked me some up too, this shit literally cost him 1 cent.

look at the shit i got for christmas

I'm not Calvin but damn, you guessed that I really like Playstation.
I really do research though.

>Gorillaz
You got some good taste mate

OP you are truely the defintion of cancer of the human race. I never post but this needed it. Youre pathetic. Cant even appreciate a set of the BEST brand of tools. Your dad worked his ass off to buy thise for you and you want to sell them? Pathetic. Please kill yourself now you sad excuse of a man. You should honestly feel like the worthless scum of creature on this planet you cancer to society

That's a nice set bro, keep it for when you grow up a bit.

it has no value

Decent m8

I zecond this post. Op from one non-fag to a fag...you're a handyless faggot.

This right fucking here.

This is speaking God's truth.

pretty sure op is just trolling
either way I got a scarf for christmas from my mom because I told her I own the world once and what I want money cannot buy.

in the off-chance you arent trolling cherish what you got - behind most gifts is a message

i laughed so hard at this comment

this

hardware store
where you should buy a rope for your noose

Yeah...that OP is a faggot

mech engy here
you're literally retarded and you're the reasons machinists hate engys

He probably still had hope you weren't a complete fag

top kek

dollarama stickers and life brand tissues. canadian confirmed

Fuck you OP. My dad gave me a socket set for christmas, you know why? Because i fucking wanted it and my dad was also generous enough to get me a crossbow. Youre literally so pathetic that you would turn around and sell a gift from your father (its expensive as fuck, fyi) for money. You should have been aborted.

Makes 30K a year. Paid 200K for his education.

fix this

Who are you talking about now?

>you are sockets out of order
>being this fucking retarded

Shut up and go change the oil on your dad's car.
Enjoy your new tools.
Clean them with WD40 when your done.

The post that I was responding to.

What the fuck OP, how are you going to not find that a useful thing to have in life? Are you going to hire a handyman everytime a bolt comes loose on something you own?

/thread

lol ur dad got u a snapon socket and wrench set do you know how much that fucking costs you idiot? Go learn to fucking work with your hands. Change your cars oil. Tighten the bolts on some chairs or recliners. Take your bikes apart and clean them, put them back together. Fucking shitbag.

You implied that I paid 200K and earn 30K?
I only had to pay for food and dormitory, no tuition.
I also had a scholarship.

Yes this. It's snap on. That's good shit op. Your dad didn't buy you a shitty set of tools. Maybe he thinks you have potential. You'll appreciate that someday if you keep it.

This.
Learn to use the tools he gave you. Read everything you can on the internet and in the library.
How to fix a car, motorbike.

Oh my fucking god user....that toolbox just gave me a seizure

>sell
You fucking idiot. These sell for upwards of $80-150. There WILL come a time when you need a wrench set. I promise you. And when that time comes, you will probably not have an extra $150 lying around to buy a new one.

The only people desperate to pawn expensive Christmas gifts are drug addicts. You fucking degenerate.

Fucking pussy OP

This Sup Forumsro knows what's up.

this, respect your dad he will die someday and you will end up needing a fucking wrench set.

Ok. So you only make 30K a year? And you spent all that time and effort. I think you lost bruh.

>laughed
>comment
kys

What kind of self respecting man would pawn off a good set of tools? They fix things, they help people, and they put dinner on the table. You must be a crack addicted nigger tired of selling blowjobs on the street corner and desperate for your next fix, hm?

>Wrench
Those are 1/4in. sockets, extensions and ratchet. You dumb nigger....

This. Do something with your hands and be a man.

I didn't write about my income on purpose :)
Don't want to share that, because I already posted too much information about myself.

keep it you ungrateful fuck, maybe you'll get off your ass and actually make something of yourself

Is what you make greater or less than 30K?

exactly 30k

Sounds like an insecure cuck.

Dude im a tech and we're all pretty anal about tool organization

Dunno about you americans but us leafs are flat rate

Time is money.

Can we say that Snap-on™ is the Official Socket Set of Sup Forums?

lol. I know, right....there's shit everywhere. Also the 10mm is the first one that ends up missing.

Poorfag.
Stop telling people to go to college to make money when you barely break the average salary you pompous lazy fuck.

There's a snap on tool joke in here somewhere.

nah normally id ignore faggots like you but you can go kill yourself you fucking cunt ass pussy

got me triggered over here over your queer ass

You sound like a fag.
Money and education don't change what a faggot you are.

omg this

All the techs i know here in US are hourly. What percent of your check do you pay the tool truck guy?

you should legit say thank you from the bottom of your heart, he knows he wont be able to be the man of the house forever so he wants you to be able to fix shit for yourself. my dad made me a toolbox from scrap metal and gave me some of his tools when i left to live on my own ive been able to fix so much shit ive learned to install and fix so much shit in my crappy apartment when he passes away the only thing h'ell have left me is everything he could teach me to survive

kek
so mad

lmao you mad u stupid neet xD

fucking little pussy shit ingrate faggot