Dumping. Anyone interested? I have a way you can win their instagrams/twitters/snapchats

Dumping. Anyone interested? I have a way you can win their instagrams/twitters/snapchats

And trust me their social media is a gold mine of ass

I'm trying to get together a few cum tributes for them so that I can send them to them along with screenshots of other people posting them on Sup Forums

moar

Here's one of the girls. If someone posts a tribute for either her on the left or the blonde in the other pictures. I'll share whatever info you want. That's all I ask

This is Parker

Closeups make better tributes.

And the other girl is Olivia. Parker is on the left here

Got lots of close ups here's one of them together. Just showing everyone their ass and everything

Anyone interested? By all means feel free to just hangout and fap too

Here's one an user did this morning to them. So if anyone was in that thread you already have their info. Trying to get at least one more so I can show them that it's not just one person fapping to them online

Aren't you worried they will delete all their shit and never upload again?
Probably better to milk their social media for more win before showing them the tributes.

please user

That one girl is a big fan of the red socks and black converse look. Props to her, she got a semi-consistent style going on

After posting them people have posted a ton of comments saying they nutted to a certain picture on their instagrams and they never did anything but delete the comments. I think they're at least a little aware lol but idk man

I'm into it

Nice dubs. They seem like genuine fun people to hang out with though.

Eh idk they're just hot to me. I don't have anything against them at all not like some stupid revenge thing

More closeups of this little slut plz

I got you. Anything specific? I have so many pics

Open wide open for my load would be good.

I love this one

Ok give me one second I'll find one of her begging for cum

Here's one that's not so good but hold on I'll find you a perfect one

One of their friends. Also fine as hell

What a good girl.

Any requests? I have everything pretty much

I wouldn't mind more of her

Legs behind their head or showing off how flexible they are?

That's her there on the left and Parker with her ass towards the camera

Keep posting to keep the thread alive while I find a good pic for you to bust to with her mouth wide open

Do you like this one?

Oh good a color version, I hate when bitches use a bunch of stupid filters.

Same, she looks pretty good there I like her braces

Parker's pretty cute too, got anymore from whenever that one was taken?

Awesome, I would glaze her face just like that doughnut>>

Sorry can't find any. But this Parker on the left and Jacey is on the right the other girl you like

I think you should glaze it and post a pic! If you want her accounts my man. And to see her reaction to it when I send it

Parker on the left

Her dad took this picture

Does your kik start with an a or j?

No but a guy kik'd me named ashMackenzie that was wanting to fap with her pics. Why do you ask?

God I'm weak for a qt3.14 in chucks and/or glasses. I fucking hate uggs, they're the ugliest kind of footwear I've ever laid eyes on.

Chucks is like all she wears

Anyone want?

That fuckin ass!

You like it? That's her on the right

Post a throw away email so I can send you the tribute webm when I get it done.

here you go

[email protected]
You're amazing. If possible wanna include a still photo of the finished product as well?

her and lefty both need a good ass pounding

You're the fucking man. Was it a good fap

Which pic are you gonna bust on?

Yes indeed. Enjoyed every minute of it. Keep posting!

omg i need more of left!

I got you my man

Pretty much this whole thread is her!

The best cum begging pic that you end up posting.

Here's one to get you going but im searching for a real good one

Fuck i'd eat that ass all day.
Wonder what she would think about all thses strangers jerking off to her?

Every time I post her I watch her followers go up and she's gained at least 50 from Sup Forums lol I'm sure many more than that of her followers just jerk to her posts

Wheres she from?

s-share her inst?

Kansas, USA

It's coming I promise. Wanna gain up some attention in the thread because every time I post the info early everyone abandons thread to go fap to her insta instead. Just stick around :)

Post some more assssss

they do the same stupid fucking pose in ever picture fuck off with this fb shit

Do you like this one?!

fuck this little bitch is going to make me cum. MOAR!

ok sure, post righty's too, the one on this pic, her little skirt makes my dick adamantium.

My bad I got you

Yeaaah like that

Wanna cum on your fav pic of her and post it? If you wanna see me send it to her

Will do for sure. Remind me if I forget when I post the other, and I'll post for sure