Hey guys, debating w myself whether or not I should get braces

hey guys, debating w myself whether or not I should get braces

I just gathered up a shitton of money, and my teeth are eh

in the state of NY, it's a possibility that my healthcare might cover the cost of braces as well

im 18, starting college next yr,
should I?

Pic of teeth

You really want to be known as that kid in college with braces? Dude if you haven't gotten them in middle school or high school you're too far gone.

If they will work, get them.

Get invisilign

Get them only if you have serious issues with over crowding or similar problems

This.

There are guys and gals attracted those with "almost" teeth - those with maybe one tooth slightly off, or an over bite, things that an orthodontist would try to ell you is bad. If it hinders hygiene or longevity of the teeth, then definitely. If it's vanity, they'd have to be pretty far off.

This. My friend had invisilign throughout his Junior and Senior year of high school and the difference between the two years was crazy.

>an adult with braces
get invisiline if you arent a faggot.

yes get braces or invisiline. when youre 22-25 with great teeth and pulling bitches youll be happy you did at 18

If you have crooked teeth braces should help.
my entire bottom row of teeth are all crooked but I cant afford braces.

I'm in college with braces. No one seems to give a fuck but I do try to avoid talking with people at all cost. Life is definitely shit rn because of them, but the correction to my bottom teeth and jaw for a lifetime will be worth it. You're just a judgmental faggot.

Pic or gtfo

oh no people are fixing themselves lets criticize them.

you're such a gigantic faggot.

Yes. I've had them the past 2 years, now 18 years and already have them off.
It was only annoying and your speech would sound a bit weird but it's worth it.

samefag

Wrong bitchboi

i actually work as an orthodontic assistant.
if youre too embarrassed about getting normal braces then go for invisibility. don't get clear braces! its not that theyre bad, but they chip easier and you still have a wire going across your teeth and the color ties so its not like people wont know you have braces. just make sure you brush your teeth when you get them, otherwise your going to have ugly white stains on your teeth and it wont matter that theyre straight.

Get it done now before you get too old.

hahaha we both think you're a faggot, get wrecked.

It depends.
If you are a chick, and skinny, getting braces will let you pull off the "young and innocent" vibe, which can work well for you.
If you are a dude, getting braces kills any chance of getting laid while you have them, and only helps your chances later if your teeth are really fucked up.

this thread AGAIN? you just fucking posted it

if insurance covers it, fuck it, go for it. straight teeth are the shit and theyre easier to floss too