Soooo, what would you do Sup Forums?

Soooo, what would you do Sup Forums?

I have known my boss for almost 10 years. I would say she is a solid 7/10. I also know her husband outside of work. Friends for just as long. She comes to me today in my office. She is apparently cleaning hers. She hands me 3 usb drives and asks me to check them out and tell her what is on them.

The first is normal every day shit like reports, spreadsheets, presentations. Old shit.

The second is random accounting stuff. quickbooks and access garbage.

The third.... Well the third is well over 600 photos of her. Naked, lingerie, bathtubs, showers, some with her husband, some with women, some women I know, some women coworkers, some women I don't know. Videos! Videos of her solo, her with other women, again some I don't.

She comes back to my office a little while later and asks me about the drives. Hand her the first two and explain each one. Hand her the third and say "Very personal photographs and videos." "Very personal, make sure to keep this one safe..." She just smiled, and said Ok. Grabbed a sharpie and wrote on each drive. Work stuff 1, work stuff 2, PERSONAL.

Thanks user! Walks out of the office. This was a week ago... Hasn't changed around me, hasn't said a thing.....

Huh. So that happened.

Picture is not her. Did I save all the contents of the drive though? Damn right I did.

Tits or gtfo

Fap furiously and cry myself to sleep at night like I always do

GREEN
>TEXT
THAT
>SHIT
NIGGA

She knows you're too beta to fuck her. That's why she's torturing you, faggot.

shes knows ur a fuckin faggot who is lying throug his teeth

Are you honestly that greedy? You can't even show one pic?

post them here or GTFO

be an alpha and tell her "hey remember that personal drive? that was some hot shit" and see what happens.

also, POST MOAR

Post now

I am actually in a newer relationship that I don't want to fuck up, so I can't make a move on her. Or won't I guess I should say.

I almost did, but you crafty fuckers will probably find her within 3 minutes and some fucker will message her with a thread cap and blahblahblah..... I'm not that fucking stupid. Maybe if she wasn't you know.. My boss. The coworkers thing though... Holy shit I didn't know I worked with so many women that would allow themselves to be filmed or photographed in such manner. Interesting.

Wait till she goes into the bathroom, follow her and stare her until she reacts, thank her for her friendship

My ex Boss. Found some old non digital ones. She was so outwardly reserved. big thrill to have them.

them

all

POST THEM user

My boss seems very reserved. She isn't lewd, not very physical. She is VERY nice, you really have to piss her off something fierce to get a non polite reaction out her. Then I see this drive and its like I don't even know her... Fucking weird. Also weird to work around someone when you have seen them fucking. With her, I know she knows I know so its less a thing. But the female coworkers that likely have no clue. That is the weirdest part I think.

Trying to find some pics of the coworkers that I can post. Those would be harder to track back to me.

Are you dumb? Use a non-identifiable picture or simply blur her face out if you're that afraid.

This.

My boss was ok but strict. Makes it hotter to be meeting her socially from time to time. Got the pics as they're posted. Husband took time putting them together, I suppose.

Btw, she had a really tight ass in a suit. Disappointed to see it wasn't as tight when bared. But still hot, when you've been taking orders from the chick.