Christmas stories thread so how was your Christmas Sup Forums??

Christmas stories thread so how was your Christmas Sup Forums??.

Minimal stress. Dad got into a huge fight with his miserable racist mother over the phone, so we didn't have to have her over for dinner this year. For background, my grandma is 93, in relatively good health, but she's miserable, bigoted, gossipy, bitterly overdramatic, and tells the same stories over and over and over again.

Sorry to hear you had a bad Christmas user.

Basically she's every stereotypical odl school Italian grandmother. She believes blood is everything, and if you slight her once she never forgets it. She's stubborn, stingy with money (even though her late husband was a retired cop who left her half a mil that she refuses to spend, calling it blood money), suspicious of people for no reason, the list goes on.

Oh it wasn't bad. Just minimal stress. Me and the folks, uncle and his gf, my oldest cousin and her son. Nice dinner and party

Sounds fun.

Normally I have her back because I'm the only grandkid she has who isn't a lowlife/degenerate/drug addict, so I feel a little bad but she just got on my dad's last nerve. She had heart surgery last month (which my dad paid for) and she's barely grateful

How bout you OP?

It went pretty well went to visit my grandparents and than stayed back at my parents for a night

Very nice

Two days before Christmas I found-out that everything I've been working on all year has been approved and I'm indeed moving overseas in January. I'm fucking stoked, it was a great Christmas for once. Especially because I fucking can't stand my family and now I'll probably never have to see them again :3

Excellent! You in the service?

Nope! I'm going to get an advanced degree to become an Audiologist in a country that needs Audiologists, so they'll offer me immigration options once I finish my studies.

Congrats, then! Best of luck in your endeavors!

thanks bruv

>all these cancerous newfaggots bumping a thread with a boxxy pic in the OP

Kill yourselves. None of you belong here.

Welcome! I'll drink to you tonight! As for me I'll be getting a second job later this year, then hopefully moving out and getting a place. I know the feeling of wanting to get away from family myself.

Sounds like someone got a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole in their stocking. kys first

Accidentally wrapped my wife's sexy outfit and bed roomy toys to her mom or my mother-in-law

Fuck off faggot you dont even know if were new or not anyway

Wait you mailed them to her or you gave them to her directly? Either way it's funny af

I remembered when boxxy 1st hit I been gone for a long time

Great to hear user.

Opened in person and my two year old was helping her open it

>I remember when boxxy 1st hit

Same here those were fun times.

Oh you done fucked up

It was funny and and miss leading