Who wants to fuck my pig? She needs stranger cum

Who wants to fuck my pig? She needs stranger cum.

What a beautiful ass, anymore where that came from?

I'd fuck her ass for hours

more please

Damn hot as fuck. You really looking for someone to fuck her?

Well I would do her.

What a lucky man, id fuck the shit out of her. Any other angles of her? My dick is diamonds right now.

Would love to. Need to get her into it first!

Thank you, kind anons.

I was not expecting a video, amazing. Any more you got would be greatly appreciated for my collection.

Nice, what have you tried? You guys cam?

>wearing a condom
faggot

Had to for a while while she was off the pill, it caused her some unwanted side effects.

Again, I wish. She's not easily coerced. I just like showing her off. I have a feeling she'd be interested if I get her drunk enough, though.

No more webm's sorry. But another pic attached ;)

I would leave your little slam pig a mess.

>not understanding reproduction
virgin

If you could get her to get an image of her tits that would just finish me, literally.

Where are you guys?

Damn, would love to jo while you guys watch. She's fucking hot.

Tits for you, friend.
New Zealand
Sentence fail. I tried to understand what you said but couldn't :(

jo = jerk off, if I had to guess. And thank you based user for those tits.

I meant I'd jerk off on cam with you guys, but you said you don't so just wishful thinking.

Dr. Thickcock reporting in for the assy operation. "Doctor what is an assy?", you ask. Great question. An assy is installed when my cock splits your slut's hole from ass to pussy. Thus leaving one gaping hole named....the assy!

Kinda looks like she's squeezing Homer Simpson's head between her arms.

Ah right.
Yes. that'd be hot.

Hit her as hard as you can. Be my guest.

Lol, nice.

where are you and can i fuck her plz

New Zealand.
Help me convince her and sure.

Is she reading this with you? If she is, I would love to ravage her so much, she has a beautiful ass, great tits, and clearly loves to fuck.

that beautiful ass needs several loads of cum, I'd be happy to supply one of them

I'm coming to fuck her arse and then yours, big boy. You're probably an Auckland fag though?

>She needs stranger cum.
Is yours not strange enough and how does one make one's cum as strange as possible

She's not. One day I'll tell her what people online think of her fat ass.
I hope you've got a big dick.
Affirmative.
Stranger as in a person unknown to her/me.

This. My gf expresses interest in swinging, but then suddenly it's just a "fantasy". Sigh.

Gimme da butthole plz.

>She needs stranger cum.
One time I came maggots from blowing my load in a 2 month old jerk sock, that strange enough for her?

No starfish shots at the moment sorry. Just have never taken any. One day, user.

Can I put your girl in doggystyle position and fuck her hard while you only watch her face and hear her moans?

10/10 thats a fantasy. Yes. Please.

she appears to have many pairs of pretty panties, can you post more of her in other panties, please

location?

Damn, just imagine the sound of her body slamming on mine

New Zealand for the 1,000,000th time. Fuck.

They frame her ass nicely.

Would you like me to take that ass and make her enjoy while you see on the other corner of the room? What about just lisening at the other side of a wall?

I agree, yes they do, plus a beautiful round full ass in panties is one of my favorite turn ons.

Do yoi have Kik OP?

Yes forgot to mention my kik.
joshm87nz (fake name obviously).
Also I don't show her face. Like ever. Too risky. Would do one day to the right person though.

Sounds hot as fuck. Return her to me all used up!!

I love big asses in general :)