Why are Japanese so xenophobic?

Why are Japanese so xenophobic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7DDYNJqKzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

racism is bad

xenophobia is natural

The Japs fear the gaijin

why do good looking whites always go for ugly asians?

if i looked liked him id be swimming in good manco desu

Football supporters did it. They were punished.

he's probably just taking a picture with them or something

>good looking
He's average 2bh.

Where do all the hot japanese girls hang out.

I'm not a weeb and I dont have any plans to visit japan just wondering.

uyftftftjhgg

definately not at Otaku hot spots

malls have some qts though

eh?

uyftftftjhgg

Japan is much less xenophobic than amerikkka, where as in japan guys will go out of their way to help confused foreigners and get you with japanese girls

gee idk

Why do Asians keep complaining that we're taking all the ugly women?

It's almost as if... you WANT us to come and take your qt gfs from you.

is this a thing that I can find somewhere on the internet?

Found on /gif/, they have moar.

any, uh, particular thread?

Also did you see in the "SUPER skinny" thread that one girl is using a grapefruit like angel the sex teacher?

CHN-022

JAV, Asian... they'll give you the sauce.

Yep, hawt.

This guy's dick was fucking massive and he was really beta during the entire ordeal. Didn't fuck her with passion at all.

Nah, you are racist as fuck.

The only way a Japanese chick/guy would be with a gaijin man/woman is putting them in an environment without a japanese community. No matter how anime lover (not otaku) and japanese culture freak (not /jp/ shit) you will never be japanese.

Chinese people don't really care, they may be still be Chinese, but they don't care if their kids are Chinese. In this country 1/10 of people can trace to a chink.

>complaining
no
it's genuine curiosity toward incomprehensible behavior

Its about Assimilation.

If I marry a White girl then the kids will be hafu. They will also be Japanese citizens.

If they have a Japanese name and marry a Japanese, the offspring is Japanese as far as most people care. (assuming the english and anglo culture hasnt been passded down somehow)

One on the left is cute though.

>racism is bad
Only if you want to become a degenerate mongrel

>xenophobia is natural
True

>Kuvaev
>good looking

don't worry he is

from the Asian girl perspective it's usually because the "hottest" Asian guys are with the "hottest" Asian girls. And the cool fashion Asian boys usually get hot white gfs (e.g. Adrian Tomine)

so us (below) average Asian girls are forced to just go for white piggu who wanna experiment with something exotic and/or weeaboos because below average Asian guys are only ever fucking boring STEMlords who wear the wrong kinds of New Balances unironically

it's surprising how much success I've gotten with hot white guys given my extreme average looks, but I'm almost certain this is the case out of naivety and lack of exposure to other Asian women

t. low self-esteem Asian girl

>jap cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=A7DDYNJqKzk

>american """asian"""
opinion discarded

>boring STEMlords
they're only boring if you're a useless brainlet, trashy pop culture and clubs aren't the epitome of self-worth and entertainment, darling

also post knees

because that's the way nips are, we should leeave them the fucking alone, alright.

also this, we're talking about real asians. When whites go to asian countries.

butthurt Lee Ding spotted

this.

uggo asians and beta asians need to be gassed. too many at my school ruining the image of asians everywhere.

t. asian guy who bangs white/indian girls

this thread is /r/asianmasculinity nao

t. asian killing off his comrades kek

>comrades

nope there is nothing wrong with eugenics. i'm getting pretty fucking tired of beta international students who cannot into personal grooming grill me down everyday.

They are not our comrades. As a Chinese guy, I would rather a white or black guy impregnate our women than a dirty Japanese or Korean.

fuck off icy pole looking cunt
am pure bred anglo

sure you are Xi pin-pong

>who wear the wrong kinds of New Balances unironically
What does this mean

Are you actually Japanese?

Why are whites not?

it means whoever wrote that is a weak-willed conformist who can't think for themselves and bases worth on arbitrary and constantly changing social specifics

oh please just how much more butthurt can you get?
why do you even take so personally
I'm gonna tell you why.
THAT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE INSECURE
and you know it yourself

what are we talking about again

damn you scumbag. like hell you ain't racist.

so even attractive white guys can only hope for (below)average azn gfs?

AWOOOO

>good looking

because hitler happened and fuck your shit up, if he had taken another approach to (((((them))))) you would still be allowed to go around shouting: WE WUZ DA MAGICAL RACE UND SCHIEBEEE

peruvians are so stupid no wonder your country is a shithole of a shithole continent

by the way, what i just said is an example of racism, in case you haven't figured out the definition yet

The look at the state of the west and wise up against unconditional tolerance.

This 1000x. After growing up around chineses I can't stress enough how they are much much more cosmopolitan than the insular japanese.

>le echo xd
fuck off

Japanese guys on suicide watch.

White piggu go home.

We are to the asians what blacks are to us. We don't fit in their society and try to steal their women.

when are they not on suicide watch?

Because they are not communist, leftists, cucks like north america

>Where do all the hot japanese girls hang out.
In middle schools.

When the average 2 year old westerner has a bigger dick than your entire male population, you'd hate everyone too

Why can't you spell manko correctly even though it's YOUR word?

but deep down I love you. Give me something sweet.

"ko" and "co" both produce こ・コ on the keyword, spergling.

I'm supposed to believe these "technologically advanced" gooks are stupid enough to not have autocorrect or heaven forbid, knowledge enough to read that it's spelling manco and not manko?

It prevents (((tan))) japanese murders in subways and trucks of peace and stuff.

>reminding me of nevada-tan

Didn't she get released a couple years ack?

>wrong kinds of New Balances
There never was a """""right""""" kind of New Balance.

The background of the incident caused by Urawa Reds supporters.

2011 3 11 The Great East Japan Earthquake occured
2011 9 28 ACL Quarter Finals Game 全北現代(South Korea) vs セレッソ大阪(Japan)
South Korean supporters congratulated the earthquake at the game like this pic.
South Korean team player broke Japanese team player's nose.
this and that about lots of rough plays against not only Japs by South Korean players at international games
2014 Urawa Reds soccer club got South Korean player, then a part of Urawa Reds supporters got angry.

It really makes no difference to them. Neither co or ko is actually こ、so it's basically irrelevant what they romanise it as. Some even write chi (ち) as ti.

All look alike.

Because I have a fetish specifically for plain-looking Asian grills.

Look what happened to the native Americans who opened their hearts to you

Adorable.

Because they don't want a 5th column in their country.

Because they care about their people and national identity.
White people became so retarded on political correctness that they will become a minority in America and Western Europe by 2100.
Japan has my full respect for caring about their country and resisting this jewish globalist propaganda.

>native Americans
>opened their hearts
too much disney cartoons perhaps?

the socially inept idiots were doxed and permabanned from the teams games and reportedly got fired in their offices. the team got payed a big fine and accused of every kind of organization in the industry. the consequence was not adorable

>Not Elementary Schools

:(
Let them be!

Look who's talking

>Kissing Japs.
I got some huge yellow fever but god dammit they cannot kiss.

slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp

Japanese fear baka gaijin.

They have good running shoes, what's with the hate.

Typical muslim

Ugly shitty japanese

>t. asian guy who bangs white/indian girls
Honestly speaking I've seen a lot of interracial relationships in my life but never an AMIF one desu.

멍청한 비인간적인 조센징

>Japanese only
>in English

autistic beta stemcuck BTFO

All asians are ugly, especially the dudes for whatever reason. Whether it's plastic or not its all the same shit.

They're really not if you're white, otherwise they're very xenophobic