Paying 200$ to be shot in the head

Paying 200$ to be shot in the head.

Must be able to travel to Boston MA

Must have own gun

Serious offers only

bullshit

Just go to Jamaica Plain and yell nigger a lot.

more than $200 worth of work

200 dollars is too less for something like that

200$ seems a bit cheap for what you're asking someone to do for you. Would you pay travel fees?

so let me guess you want me to spend all my life in prison traumatized and getting my ass pounded by bubba for 200 dollars? Fuck yourself

its very low risk idk what you baby's without guns are crying about.

Theres nobody who would pay to have it looked into and we can go to a marsh or something

i dont need it for rent but its all i have

quick 200 for some nigger with a gun

Do it yourself pussy

nogun.jpeg
also i was indoctrinated in my youth so for religious reasons id rather have someone else do it

Really? What fuckin difference does it make if you kill yourself by your own hand or through someone else? Assisted suicide is still suicide faggot

if you dont have a gun and are willing to come shoot me in the head you dont need to be posting here.

fuck the world

You realize that in posting this you are committing attempted murder, right? intentionally killing another is murder. You are committing murder for hire. There is no legal exception for your odd circumstances.

luckily i live with a family whos on section 8, havent had a mailing address in 3 years nor have i filed taxes. and im not even using wifi from the building im in. I want to die not sit in arguably the same situation im in now

>Buy co2 bb gun
>Pull it on a cop
>???
>profit

Im not black so id like to only destroy 1 life

Why do you wish to did user?

cheap ass. I'm pretty sure going rate for murder is like 10k. Maybe 1k some dumb crackhead will do it. 200 is some kinda joke? I can make that much by going to work, and not commiting murder.

Die*

Just engage in risky sexual behaviors and do lots of drugs

Seems like a funner way to die.

This isnt for a contract killer its for some shmuck who wants to make a quick 200 and doesnt care about other people. I thought this would be easy for some reason.

I dont like being alive. You dont need the sob story

I hate people who hate life, grow the fuck up loser and be someone. So many people would kill to be in your position. There is most likely nothing beyond this life so why waist it, stop being a bitch and be gratefull that you can even see or yoi have all your limbs.

Live life faggot.

speaking from ignorance

Their should be like a built in biological bomb that detonates once you reach a certain threshold of suffering.

Lazy people who think they have it bad never think about other people's situation, living is not for the weak, and people have went through so much more then what you think

I dont see why its such a big deal and hard to fathom that someone might not want to live anymore.

It ALWAYS get's worst, trust me. No matter how bad you think your life is there's people who have it x10. Life is strange and some people just get lucky, others don't know what they have.

I just see it as someone being a coward, so beaten down that they want to die, it's a sad situation. Maybe I love life too much and I see possiblity in people.

Why do you assume its because "Muh life so hard"

Again assuming life is 2 hard.

Its mainly because I dont agree with living in competition and theres no way around it. I refuse to fuck other people to get ahead and therefor wont.

Might as well quit

Killing yourself is submissive, you're caving in and giving up on everything. I feel like why kill yourself now? Why were you even born if you're just gonna take your life now?

It reminds me of this 14 year old who killed herself in my town 3 weeks ago, becasue her boyfriend dumped her. Like really? It hurt you THAT much? People in africa hunt down tigers and shit facing death every day to survive, and modern people now kill themselfs over their emotions. What a joke.

People in africa watch their children die of starvation and still get pregnant.

Are you saying im dumber than that for not fighting the inevitable?

Like it or not life is competive, it's just nature. The fittest survive and the weak perish. Natural selection.

My question is do you wish you never existed?

No im fine with what iv experienced. I laughed, I cried, I worked fulltime since i was 16 and have nothing to show for it.

Im just ready

14 year old girls are particularly emotional, add to that whatever mental illness was brewing in her head. The reason people want paracetamol to be an over the counter drug is because little girls get themselves worked up, down a shit ton of good old panadol with no idea that fatal paracetamol OD is a slow, and agonising death.

I don't know what it's like inside the mind of a suicidal person, but I did struggle with depression as a teenager and for me it was a lack of perspective that I was able to outgrow.

Life is the greatest gift given, nothing is beyond it. And you're ready to pay a stranger yo kill you? Why? To me it makes no since. I've fell on hard times all my life and grew up poor with an abusive father, I've seen the ugly side of life and I'm grateful for it, I see things as obsticles to overcome, goals and improvments. I try to never let things bring me down.

Everyone gets deppressed you're not alone.

Suicidal thoughts are an illness, and can be cured. The brain is an amzing organ and sometimes the hardwiring get's messy and people don't know they have other ways to fix their emotional and mental problems

I dont think ill ever outgrow the idea that people should take care of eachother etc etc

I dont like "fuck bitches get money", i dont like drugs or drinking, i dont like anything. i hate what people think of as fun.

Everything I want to do is unrealistic on the grounds of currency and what im told I have to do to get money isnt a compromise ill ever make.

I worked shitty jobs like cooking and seafood industry stuff because its the farthest from fucking people over I could find. I dont even like to cook.

The way its told to me is "If you dont liek it leave"

Theres nowhere to go so i want to be shot in the head. I have 200 dollars, take it or leave it

Work harder, work smarter. It's all about pushing through, the whole "I have nothing to show for my work" is just an excuse for people who hasn't worked hard enough. Life is not kind. But hey at least you're not mentally challenged or something right?

this

Its not so much having nothign to show for it as knowing being honest and caring isnt a viable option.

Try and start a career, find a nice girl to motivate you, try and adopt a better perspective, take time to think through your problems and stop worrying about other people, "I don't want to fuck people over" what does that exacly mean?

Like buying from a place with plenty, taking it to a place with none, and charging unreasonable prices.

idk shooting someone would probably earn you some street cred

once you get in just be like "some big nigger broke into my house and raped me, so I killed him with my bare hands"

Stop it you idiot, "caring isn't a viable option" how stupid is that? So the only way to suceed in life is to be an asshole and fuck everybody over? I mean maybe if you're in the music industry or something but day to day people are generally outgoing and nice, who have you been around that you have this skewd perception of society?

Lurking Sup Forums is just enhancing your problems to be honest, you'll get no support or nice people, people here are hurt emotionally and have no remorse for your feelings. There's no progress here.

this is Sup Forums, theres got to be peoplke here that would PAY 200 dollars to shoot someone in the head and know its not gonna come back on them

Idk what ideological paradise youve been living in but Here in boston its survival of the most ruthless.

you dont have to be fit, or strong, or handsome, or rich, you just have to have no empathy.

You're depressed over the way bussinesses do their business? Dude you gotta realize that the world just works that way and given the chance people will "fuck you over". But not everyone. That's what seperates the good from the people just taking up space

why dont you rob a bank, if the police comes quick and you cant scape then confront them with a bat or any shit, sure they will kill you, but if you get away then you will be some thousands rich and that depression will go away, repeat if neccesary.

Do it yourself or go to a hitman site. Plus 200 won't cut it

Its been established that the world is one way and the issue is me.

If it were some other way I wouldnt have come to my logical conclusion.

I seem to be the only problem.

Don't kill yourself man.. god will be angry.
He'll force you to dress in leather, put on a gimpy mask, and have you dance on a pole.
Believe me.
;)

That falls into the category of screwing over other people.

Are you reatrded?

Im more concerned with being forced to come back in another body or some shit. Idk how it works

If by retarded you mean aware of the self destructive nature of blacks and how they dont mind taking everyone with them.

where do you live in the fucking hood? then yeah it's the ruthless that survive, not every city is the same, try to distance yourself from negative people bro

banks are ensured. money is printed as necessary, we have been off the gold standard since nixxon.
robbing a bank is not fucking anyone over.

Its not about negative people.Loads of people do wrong and justify it by "thats just how it works" living happy lives leaving a wake of destruction they never have to look at

Self loathing, suicidal thoughts, warped perception, yeah that sounds like a mental illness.

Hotline bro, call it it's free.
(18002738255)

I dont hate myself nor do I have a warped perception.

Go smoke some DMT and talk to God, see what he says.

after reading this post and nothing else, im confident he meant exactly what he said you ignoramus

Making up your mind after reading one post....

>Youre black arent you!

" the issue is me."
"I seem to be the only problem."

Sounds like you hate yourself to me,

I just feel like it's such a fucking waste of space for someone to kill themselves over their emotions, it takes a real weak person to end their life.

Do you not have any family user? what would they say

Cant get into heaven through occult means etc

if you rob a bank you could move to a remote area and invest in about an acres worth of green houses
>grow own food
>live off grid (public electric company)
>meditate on how much of a douche you've been.
>???
>profit

You know what happen if you point a gunlike object to a cop right, fuck i feel stupod now teaching to retarded people.

it's said that 90% of the DMT users experience contact with a hyper being, which should be impossible for that people people to "hallucinate" the same thing.

Does it have to be a gun. I want to gut ya like a fish and cook ya alive. I hope ya don't mind but Soylent Green is so hard to come by.

Understanding that the issue is my refusal to cooperate isnt synonymous with hating myself. Im quite sure how I feel is the correct and most efficient way of living but many would disagree. Unfortunately that many is the majority and in a nation with mob rule they make the decisions on how im expected to live.

Its not about my emotions, its actions im forced to take. ignoring the "natural order" and going along with it are equally unproductive for someone like me.

I had a family when I was young. Most of them are dead now. The ones who are still alive dont know me and Im not the type to pop in and say "Hey were related want to hang out on the basis of just that?!"

I have had friends, lovers, pets, hobbies.

this isnt a last minute decision.

This is what i really want

Im not a nigger

Tried salvia, same shit produces dmt in your brain. deff isnt god

Im actually open to this so long as u insure i actually die before you go home.

How old are you OP?

Why not live as long as you can. see how far you can get. or turn to drugs? why not you want to kill yourself why not enjoy it.

I agree with everything you said except the dying part. Live, suffer, and aid other good people as much as you can. It's called Christianity and there are some of us that actually live by the tenants. Life is beautiful because the things you get from being an asshole aren't what you truly want.

You're confused because you've been trained to want things a good person doesn't want.

Dmt is naturally produced in the pineal gland, which many refer to be the "third eye" Large quantities of dmt causes the user to hallucinate so much that much users cry afterwords from what they experience, watch some youtube videos of it.

They say they met god and it's the most beautiful thing they've ever experienced

im 27
Live as long as you can seems pointless. I dont like being a wage slave and dont realyl see any other way to make money. Was born super poor etc. My mom took advantage of welfare and stuff so i wont get foodstamps even though i probly could. I feel like if im able to work 40 hours and just get by then im getting by without government assistance.

I dont want money or fame or any of that. I like helping people. I read some bible bits and it seems to me that satan wins for the next 1000 years etc. Most people I "help" arent actually being helped.

Feels bad to put into the system thats creating the one world government

Im aware. thats god, not God

Dedicate your life tohelping others, join an organization or travel the world helping poorer places. try and do something. do you not have any dreams?

No difference

Im very unambitious. An introvert. I like bugs and videogames. Im in shape and stuff this doesn't boil down to being unhappy with myself. I just know its up to every individual to make their own decisions and everyone's choosing to be selfish cunts regardless of the consequences. Thats not a world I want to live in.

There is, God made the gods and the gods, in spite, pretend that they are God.

'Be the change that you wish to see in the world.'

-Gandhi

Iv been living by those words for the past 6 years.

Ridicule is the only result. Im called stupid for having empathy, in a world like this what choice do i have but to agree with them?

Who calls you stupid? Where do you live that these vile beings ridicule you at every turn?

You gotta understand not everyone is like that. You've just been around the wrong people

What side of head?

If fuck it up and u end up a brain damaged paraplegic fagit do still get paid?

takers choice

just has to hit the important bits

You would be in control of the situation at that point would you not?

Id like to think any takers wouldn't fuck it up on purpose but hey, 200 dollars isnt really enough to be picky as some have pointed out.

Just wear blackface around your local nigger district

I dont want to be violently stomped out only to wake up in the hospital

and preferably nobody would find the body for a littlewhile

You seem to fit right in the shithole you live in. You sure as fuck have no empathy, asking a random stranger to sacrifice their life by killing you for a measly $200.

You talk about how you work in the seafood industry because it is the thing that "fucks over anyone the least," yet you are willing to fuck someone over for $200?

Know what you should do with that $200? Pack your shit, abandon the garbage negativity you live in, and move. I live in NYC, and that is just one greyhound bus away for only $30. Come live in a better place, the people here are insipiring, kind, and very helpful. Think you'll be homeless? Sure, but the subways are warm and the beggars always get enough change from what I see on my morning subway commute.

Don't think that it's about you wanting to kill yourself, its more about the surrounding. Leave everything behind and gtfo.