Why does everyone hate Temple of Doom?

Why does everyone hate Temple of Doom?

they don't? it is by far the best Indiana Jones movie

I don't. It's fun and well done and really enjoyable, but it's not the best Indy.

Last Crusade>Temple of Doom>Raiders

Raiders is the worst, boring as fuck.

Because it sucks desu

>Raiders is the worst, boring as fuck.
KYS

I don't, at least it tries to be original instead of just being a Raiders remake like that piece of shit Last Crusade

hahaha that guy who called Crusade a piece of shit deleted his comment. good for him

It's good, but the first and third are amazing.

What was up with the weird romance that went on about half way through? It was like a goofy back and forth romcom.

oh fuck he brought it back!

No.
Raiders>Last Crusade>Temple>Crystal Skull

I used to but then I learned to love it again as I did as a little kid. That epic Struzan poster gives it bonus points.

>putting crusade before temple
hahaha u wot

WHAT OTHER MOVIE HAS A MINE CART RIDE

>Raiders>Temple>Last Crusade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crystal Skull

definitive ranking right here

agreed

Not a movie but this Indiana Jones game does

>make a Tomb Raider rip-off
>make it better than any Tomb raider game ever

Bravo, LucasArts.

This tbqh

>Raiders of the Lost Ark
Judaism

>Temple of Doom
Hinduism

>The Last Crusade
Christianity

>Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Scientology

I like Raiders and Kingdom the best and don't like the other two much at all.

>Indy 5
Islam?

It's my favorite. Guy gets his heart ripped out and dipped in magma and another guy gets crushed to death. Plus the dinner scene with them eating bugs and monkey brains is fucking great. The woman was annoying, would still smash, but overall it was damn good.

Oh please, Tomb Raider: Anniversary is GOAT

Sean Connery is fun but I don't know why people like Last Crusade so much. It has a weird goofy tone, it's so buddy-buddy and jokey.

Motorcyle and tank chase are pretty good, but the traps at the end are dumb even by Indy standards.

This. Temple of Doom was chock full of the stuff that I was fascinated by as a kid. It's got so many awesome bits and really feels like an insane adventure.

They like crusade causebiys the only one where indiana jones goes thru a character arc with his relationship with his fajah iys the most traditional of the 3