Emma Watson's new film makes £47 at UK box office

>£47
>£47
>£47
Will she ever recover?
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/05/emma-watson-new-film-the-colony-47-pounds-uk-box-office

it was low budget so it's fine

at least she won't have to pay taxes

I think it's not fine even for none-budget films.

true but memers think anything less than a billion is a flop

mate it is £47

The shocking thing here is that the guardian is writing negative press about one of their liberal overlords.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

top ferrari

this guy is now fired

Not even in Chile people watched this crap

Wait for real? That's not even a hundred bucks..

>the guardian
>liberal

xD

>£47
I'd pay her double to get on her knees.

The guardian isn't liberal.

She's a literal who.

She's more famous for being a press whore and opportunity feminist than for her acting at this point.

trolls?

guardian is a cess-pit

You clearly don't read The Guardian.

it's probably because the movie was fucking terrible

B T F O

with just 5 more digits it would be &4.7 billion

The guardian is probably the most batshit crazy left-wing liberal "newspaper" on the fucking planet.

They used to be okay back in the day, but since about 5 years ago it's just gone mental.

hello,
and where does the gif of emma in yoga pants come from?
ty,
tom

I bet the patriarchy is to blame for this

>become a feminist
>Your career is now over

Kek

It was always supposed to be a tax write off, this is the goofy looking slut you hire if you want a bomb.

Didn't this release simultaneously on Direct TV on demand?

>film cost 20 pounds
>double that for ad campaign
>plus theater rental

Fuck it's over

>you lived long enough to see Sup Forums hate emma watson

>both Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe are starring in Nazi films with token cinema distribution and home streaming
What

And they're both being released in Britain by the same studio

Why are the British so obsessed with their Nazi villains and Nazis in general? I'm not even talking online, I mean it's a massive part of their mainstream culture.

i googled where to see it and it's opening at only 2 cinemas across the country, york and burnley, lmao

is this one of those schemes were they were only aiming at direct-to-video yet had to screen it for industry purposes, so they only screened it once in one theater? that has happened before.

Legit. People only paid to see her movies on the off chance she got naked in it.

>Pinochet era Chile
good one nest

>new
It came out last year. Also the germans and french who distributed this did such a pisspoor disjointed job it almost seems on purpose. I don't even think it came out in the US and I would have seen it. Its an indie film tho so it doesn't matter. And in fact its actually pretty good. Is Daniel Bruhls career over? No. And I thought emma was better than him in this.

This is an indie film tho what do you expect. Emma has The Circle coming out later this year and BATB they will do well.

>indie movie
>career over
She's grossed 600mil since potter add that to 7.7 billion and whatever the tom hanks flick ans beauty and the beast make she'll be fine

thats a shame its actualy pretty good and i know a guy who worked on it.

did she get naked in that movie with ethan hawke? only reason i knew about it, since there were rumors. the lack of pics on Sup Forums tells me she didn't.

She did an unsimulated anal creampie in that film

Tastefully done though

Its had a weird release it came out last year and months ago in most countries

What did he do? I thought it was solid and Emma was good

it made $15000 in the us.

that's 15k, not 15 million.

>£47

How many tickets is that?

3?

>exploitative dodginess [and] plot-holes the size of Saturn’s rings

kek

No its been in theaters since last year it just didn't get released in the UK til now. Its a German Luxemborg France production.

>literally can't stop writing articles about how we need to fight against democracy because they are butthurt over brexit
>not liberal

Go attention hire somewhere else Tom Whoeverthefuckyouare

she's Hermione, and she's hot as fuck

everyone knows who she is m8

It wasn't even distributed well thats why. I couldn't find it playing

Probably because they got fucking bombed to hell and back.

And it's going to happen again.

Odd I didn't even think it came out in the US

>Sup Forums hates emma watson
>Sup Forums loves lebron
>Sup Forums is republican

odd times mane

It's an OK film but the guy from inglorious basterds pretending to be a tard was top kek.

Probably 4 or 5, pensioners get less ticket price

>hire
Autocorrect is a frivolous bitch, Tom Whoeverthefuckyouare.

PAY YOUR TAXES YOU UNATTRACTIVE CUNT!

Tv uses to like emma? Why must I always miss out

How is this a surprise to anybody?
Its not like she was this huge star beforehand
Yeah she was in Harry Potter but i promise you that the percentage of people who went to those movies for Emma Watson is very very low. The draw for harry potter was harry fucking potter not hermione granger. Even Ron had a bigger fanbase.
She has not been, and clearly never will be, a box office draw.
The feminism rants only make her less marketable.

It's a well-made ok film. It was a cool portrayal of Chile for the first half, I like the period the story takes place in. Not great, not bad. The german actor delivers it every fucking time, godspeed you nazi bastard

that's actually a bad thing in this situation, people only know you for one role

worse than Huffington Post?

Stop while you're ahead mate the release for this indie film was completely nuttered. Emma is starring in THanks techothriller this year and Beauty and the Beast.

7.7 billion + 600mil post potter + × + ×

The only one ranting is you she's chill

I made more money just shitposting at work today.

Go download Colonia she was good in it. Emma pulles off the satire perfectly in the bling ring. Havent seem her as hermione in them

>has a disney movie in her schedule
she'll be fine

You forgot
>disney movie and tom hanks movie

Good thing she's taking time off to "think about feminism," whatever that means. That ought to improve her acting skills. Being a pretend bohemian must be fun when you're actually filthy rich.

Didn't make it to the cinemas.

She took this year off filming when she filmed beauty and the beast last summer and the circle last fall. So she's halfway done with her haitus yet has a film coming out latee this year and next spring by which time she will start filming again. with the release dates it doesnt even loom like a haitus.

HuffPo is less credible than Fox News

they were batshit new age anti-vaccine until it became unpopular a few years ago, then they scrubbed their archives of any traces of it

I think she can make a comeback starring in the Big Shoe

Yes it did

The Guardian is Tumblr-level liberal.

Fuck off you dirty cunt

Spanish people didn't want to see a film starring an aryan and english gal? Huh

and they say chloe moretz is box office poison

and ask anyone who claims to know emma watson and they wont know what the fuck colonia is

I dont like feet but emma and kstew have top tier feet would massage and lick 11/10

Why would they its an indie film? Also since she has a rabbid fanbase some do.I'm telling you to watch it its a different role than Hermione like the bling ring.

The Tom Hanks flick and Beauty aand the Beast will be well known don't you think? Emma has been singing since she was a kid and breifly sings in the forest in goblet of fire. Nice voice I think she will kill it

I would love K-Stew in it but she turned it down. Emma Stone is next on my wishlist but Watson has some nice feet too.

I want to choke on her foot tbqh

Read the thread. It was distributed terribly and was indie anyways. Emmas box office numbers are 600mil since Potter

The point is that she's half an actress who made some money. She's surrounded by sycophants and believes herself to be some sort of philosopher who needs to "take time off" to ruminate about ideas already postulated by truly intelligent, actually innovative thinkers.

She;s famous for being a fucking character in movies adapted from kids books, for Chrst's sake. Sit down, Hermione.

I'm sure when beauty and the beast makes a Billion she's will be devastated

That's fine but she is her own person and from the onset seemed like an old soul. She always did what she wanted and seems like she enjoys actings but obviously doesn't have to. She wants to do other things it seems

>ywn give her a foot rub to help her relieve the stress of another failed movie

I mean shea set financially so she doesn't have to act but she seems to enjoy the process of filmmaking. She kind of wants to challenge herself like the un speech she was nervous as was singing on film

LOL and chloe's box office gross since kick-ass is 1.5billion

gross doesnt mean the movies were profitable. i see regression is really doing well too FUCKING LOL emma fags are so sad

The latter ones had some themes that kids don't pick up on or relate to. The films at least. Emma has been doing fair trade stuff and charity since well before the UN work. Shes always been an adult really since 10 and that's almost sad. I mean good for her though she always conducted herself well

>She wants to do other things it seems

How much time do you actually think that she's out there "studying feminism?" She's shopping and living in the lap of luxury, spending her money. And good on her for it. Don't be a bullshitter, is all I'm saying.

You guys realize this was released in like, one cinema with zero advertising only because it has to be to meet some regulation, right?

Wow you're once again a dumbshit
Regression was low budget. Emma hasn't been looking for blockbusters since harry potter. Shes financially set she isn't like other actresses. Also that seems high as fuck Chloe has been in nothing. 600 million is a lot when the only bigish film was noah. The rest were normal to indie. The bling ring cost 10 million to make. Chloe also does way more films and has bombed her career away Emma is starring with Tom Hanks and singing I'm BATB

kek'd

I don't know her schedule but she's still doing press even for films that already came out and soon will be doing press for the circle. She does whatever she does and she's doing multiple things. I'm not bullshiting I'm not hating either. I see other actresses do and say less

2 of those films account for 490m of your grand total

noah which lost money and the seth rogan film she was barely part of. bling ring may have cost 10m to make but it cost another 15-20m to market and it only made 19m total

chloe has been in martin scorsese, tim burton and antoine fuquoia films

cry more

For example what else has chloe moretz done besides lick hillarys cunt and attempt to become a fully functional fridge

Not saying that you're bullshitting. However, I believe that she likely is. Her schedule wasn't exactly full up. An actor works as little or as much as he/she wants. Even then, we're talking a few weeks to a few months at a time.

Who needs to "take time off" from practically perpetual vacation that lasts 2/3 of the year? Bullshitters, that's who.

test