Hey Sup Forums. I'm feeling pretty depressed and I could use something to make me feel a little less awful...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm feeling pretty depressed and I could use something to make me feel a little less awful. Does anybody know household items that can be used to get high? Much appreciated.

Jenkem

I heard that if you mix windex with clorox and inhale deeply you get pretty fucked up.

I'd suggest starting with that while we wait for other suggestions.

Does OP really want to wait for it to ferment?
It's not like you can just drop one and start huffing.
Shit takes time, son!

those are some beautiful trips, man. ill be sure to inhale clorox and windex deeply in your honor.

There's plenty inhalants, but they might kill you first try

>Duster
>Robotussin
>dramamine

Be aware user the last two are time commitments and will send you to a different planet

You have to mix them first. Or it won't work.

You can eat a shitload of nutmeg to induce a psychedelic trip. Read up some trip reports on Erowid tho because the experience can be pretty delirious and negative and a too large quantity can be dangerous.

You can always huff gas, too.

Don't do any of those. Don't try to get high. The depression is your high.

What form of petrol would you recommend?
Diesel? Unleaded? 35:! gas oil mix for two stroke engines? 50:1? Bio Diesel?

Which does the job best?

You can get fucked up on Benadryl, too.

Never did it myself as it's pretty fucking hobo. As I said try Erowid for quantities or methods, lots of useful info on there if you're planning on doing some potentially dangerous shit

It's not hobo.
It's abbo/native/redneck.
Hobo's can't afford gas. retard!

Windex really clears up my mood usually

roll

reroll

Bro just shoot some alcohol up your ass. Keep it in there for a few minutes then shit it out. Repeat until you are really fucked up. If you keep it in too long or do to much of it you could get alcohol poisoning, then you're fucked because you can't puke it out. I would also go for something 80 proof or lower if you can, that way your asshole doesn't feel like it's on fire

You're right but don't be a shithead about it

I'm sorry. I was going for shitlord.
I'll do better next time.

If you're really gonna do this you should know that it's extremely easy to get alcohol poisoning really fucking fast that way because it's absorbed straight into your system from the colon. If you have some alcohol readily available you're better off drinking it