Captain, we have just been attacked by an unknown enemy vessel...

Captain, we have just been attacked by an unknown enemy vessel, their species seems to be humanoid with inferior social capabilities. They have called us "normies"

Shields up and target phasers

this is the Sup Forums ship fagdestroyer to unknown leftist vessel. you have 30 seconds to power down your weapons and surrender your ship before we forcibly red pill you.
SEIG HEIL!!!

Okey dokey, Okey dokey. Lets fire blue particle cannons full, red particle cannons full, gannet magnets fire them left and right, and let 'em run all chutes. And while you're at it, why don't ya toss that at 'em killer. That should take care of them shouldn't it?

this is the Sup Forums ship niggnogger to fagdestroyer we are standing by cloaked with the rest of the fighter wing.

Sup Forums ship fagdestroyer, this is the Federation starship USS Enterprise, stand down. We do not wish to engage in combat with you but we will defend ourselves if necessary. Maybe we can reach some kind of agreement, a truce perhaps?

Suddenly, you encounter a new species.

This isn't going to go well....

Fuck out of here

SUDDENLY!!!!

Pol/ really? I thought you were a threat like /barney/ or something.

How quaint. Transport a quantum torpedo onto their bridge.

Crew, time for shore leave, all medical restrictions are temporarily suspended

Suddenly, one of the new species you encountered earlier teleports into Janeway's underwear.

This is the fagdestroyer to alll helicopter ships prepare to decloak!

This I gay leader and quit being such a faggot op

Got anything else

Sir, I am detecting helicopter ships in space. It must be a remarkably stupid race to attempt that.

Sure, fagdestroyer is hailing us!

We can't fire at the enemy vessels right now captain

Sir, I can confirm that they are not hailing us, but are hailing in general. It seems they just like hailing.

I'm uh, still calibrating the weapons

By weapon, do you mean penis?
Clearly the only explanation for that cancer stick in your mouth.

deport them back to hell

And that, Saavik, is how we defeated the fagdestroyer. As you can see, it was very logical.

And then Saavik gained 100 pounds.

Then lost it again.

The gained it back. Like 4 times.

>Then lost the 100lbs again.

Still a few hundred up, but hey. Gotta give her credit for trying.

Finally loosing it and using the skin flaps to fly in low gravity.

Not really. Giving someone credit for failure is illogical.

While it is not logical it is human is it not Spock. Is it not the 'human' thing to do?

Mr. Worf... WTF MAN?? Fire Photon Torpedoes!

Fascinating.

Fire tampon sabers.