How the fuck is she a sex educator?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XWxDevsbPHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How the fuck is she a sex educator?
she isn't, she is a sex vlogger.

she isnt a virgin like you op

According to Wikipedia she is a sex educator

Is it because I want to shove my cock in her mouth to shut her annoying voice up?

No wonder you're mouth breathing window licker

Laci Green (born October 18, 1989) is an American YouTube video-blogger, public sex educator, and feminist activist

nudes or nah

Just sticking this one on auto untill it becomes a nudes thread. Stay Horny Sup Forumstards

LITERALLY SECONDS

Post what you got homie

Because she got sponsored on her faggoty feminazi channel. She is not an actual teacher at any kind of school

I know. She has no credentials to be called a sex educator

nothing beyond what a bing image search brings up

Kek is that real?

low bar

she made it upwards.

Not sure if anons have confirmed but gross sideburns look about right

Does she have nudes or anything

You can be anything your chubby little heart desires on Youtube

Briefly dated cum-dumpster hambeast that pulled the exact same face whenever how much dick she'd taken was brought up. Like nah bitch you know you're worthless trash. So fucking irritating.

Could you tell me if this information is true?
youtu.be/XWxDevsbPHw

>'Accurate, unbiased information about their body and sexuality'
>'cum-dumpster hambeast'

Sounds about right kek.

It must be true user, she is a sex educator. She would never give misinformation to promote a political agenda

Funny fakes of her are the best.

Remember anons, leaked n00ds is rape. -Dumb bitch probably

I always noticed men seemed to like the head being licked during oral but they always like when you can get it all in your mouth too for a little bit. There needs to be a really good blow job informational out there so all girls can improve their technique.

Wew
Is she using her nails to put a condom? because that's the best way to make it useless and get pregnant...

She knows what she's doing user, she is a sex educator

In the same way a rapist is a fertility doctor

Laci Greene will educate you that there is some levels of crazy (and stupid) that you dont want to stick youyr dick in. She will also demonstrate why 'shut your whore mouth' is a thing some guys have actually had to say. Finally she will teach you that there are certain levels of bullshit that some women spew that make wading through it just to get laid not worth the trouble. Everytime I hear a Sup Forumsro comment that they are 20+ and still a virgin I assume its because they were exposed to a Laci Greene at a critical point in their social development and said "fuck it I'll wait".

Im a vagina hacker too

That was sarcasm user

>public sex educator
I hope you realize that random flashers fit into this category aswell.

because retarded feminists think they actually have anything relevant to say..

Kek

Because any idiot can teach sex education from a book, even if they add their batshit crazy commentary to it.

lol

>unbiased
>all men are rapists

Underrated comment.

>sex educator
Because the educational field is so infiltrated by far-left fuckdonkeys that actual teaching credentials are irrelevant; only thing that matters is allegiance to the Liberal agenda.

Because she's a piece of shit, but there aren't many people doing sex education on youtube?

I don't know, she's relatable to naive women in her sex education videos because she's concise and comfortable with the subject, so it eases people into her ugly, worthless feminist side.

Total waste, too... She'd be a solid 8, if she wasn't fucking retarded....

she was an early bloomer from what I recall, she graduated highschool and college like 5 years earlier than most people and then also had like a shit ton of sex too which made her think she was some expert on the subject.

Well, maybe a 7....

At what point in time did she say all men were rapists?

Look at her boobs, 10/10 diamonds
Look at face 10'000 goats

She just needs a good deep dick to remind her what being a woman feels like.

After I raped her lol

Laci is male name you fucking flaming faggots

Sloppy

She flashed her titties on BlogTV once.