Is weed that bad? I want to try it, to feel what's like to be high...

Is weed that bad? I want to try it, to feel what's like to be high. I drink alcohol occasionally (i used to drink a lot more, every weekend i got drunk, now i drink less). Should I try it?
Sorry for being such a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

deepdotweb.com/2015/12/30/buy-drugs-online-from-darknetmarkets/
sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/twins-study-finds-no-evidence-marijuana-lowers-iq-teens
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking get off the internet and go experience shit then you retarded faggot

Do you research and decide for yourself

NYPA
Love,
A freshly stoned user

dont apologise when you dont mean it scum

Why spend the money getting baked when you could have real fun instead?

I did, and I know alcohol is worse and that shit

It's pretty cool, depending on your mood when it kicks in. Don't do it without someone to watch you your first time though, just in case.

I wouldnt tho, I have lots of friends who can give me weed for free

Save the bee's they pollinate the cancer curing plants we love.

it's not different to coffee or alcohol or cigarettes to be honest, you just feel nice and relaxed and you get lots of random thoughts.

when you're new you get a bit paranoid but you get over that after a while.

Like it depends how you do it. If it's your first time try it out of a pipe or a food bong or something. It's honestly not that bad. If you end up regularly smoking a ton from like a blunt or something it can be bad for your lungs, but it's nowhere near as bad as cigarettes. Also alcohol is WAY worse for you

Although Kush your favorite cancer saver is prob GMO so watch out. Don't vaccinate actually and fuck off.

I thought about eating pot brownies first, it doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Just don't inject too much weed the first few times or you will od and die. Also use different injection sites so your arms don't get too scabby.

You feel very good, colors are inhanced, music sounds better and your thoughts go wild. It's nice to explore your head and just relax sometimes. You might get alittle paranoid but you can prevent this by being in a safe, familier place.

I'll keep that on mind, thanks user haha

Try it, it's not that big a deal.
Potheads hype it up to feel cool.
Anyone who keeps smoking weed after highschool should kill themselves though.

unless you get measured doses from a store, dont. just smoke first for a while, then after a month or two try 50mg edible.

I've smoked for 15 years out of high school, should I kill myself?

Yeah, all that stuff sounds great, I'm just a bit afraid of addiction tbh, I know it isn't as addictive as alcohol, and I know lots of people who smoke sometimes only

are you 11?

Well, I think it's the time then.

Dont bother man. Even if you find it so much better, you can be using your time more productively

I very much prefer lady Mary J. to alcohol. The high you get is quite lighter and goes away quicker with less aftereffects than getting drunk. You can do your thing, smoke a joint on a break and still go do ya thing later. Far less problematic to do in your day-to-day life than booze.

Maybe.

I'd consider it if I were you

You literally cannot get addiction to weed, it's impossible and countless of studies has shown this. People who smoke all the time simply like to get high, no addiction son.

Pro Tip: Don't mention being able to be "Addicted to weed" you'll get your ass chewed out by stoners.

As people said alcohol is way worse than weed, just don't put yourself in a situation where you can fall for the smoke weed everyday meme, I know people who smoke everyday and are the same but are lazy cunts

Thanks for the tip user

weed can make your life harder. if i smoke weed and have a drug screen, as soon as its positive im in huge shit and will have a hard time finding a new employer.

Tips for weed
1) Know who you're buying it from and what you're buying.
2) Watch out for shady people
3) Don't overhype it like every stoner ever

this

Pot brownies have the advantage of not being bad for dem lungs (which is a pretty big plus to me) and that the high is:
>Less intense
>More clean
>Lasts longer

Eating something also keeps your system working and stable, so you won't have a sugar low or anything.

Remember, weed comes in two main varieties, 'sativa' and 'indica'. You want the first because it willl leave you more active. Also keep yourself busy and smoke at your own pace, don't rush it.

don't get stoned your first time, bad mistake and you could have a panic attack. smoke enough untill you feel it. Also keep hydrated.

i dont know how to control my weed cravings and cant pay attention to that. thats how im homeless

No.

This, only this.

You can get addicted to weed you dumbfuck, just weed has no addictive components in it. Take someone who smokes every day and don't let them smoke for a few days, I guarantee they'll be on edge and all pissy.

they'll be pissy because they made it a habit and that's just their personality, although there is something called "Phantom addiction" where the brain fools itself into believing it's addicted.

I've known a friend who smokes 6 months then none at all. it's a choice not an addiction you remotard

Then why can people can get addicted to gambling, sex, or just about anything else?
Something doesn't have to have addictive properties to be addictive.
Take your bullshit stoner logic somewhere else

I have smoked weed daily for 4 years and first tried it 13 years ago or something. I am a professional working at a big 4 firm. I am /fit/ and have great, stable relationships. Give me one piece of evidence weed is having a negative impact on my life and one reason I should kill myself. It is just a drug like any other. Use in moderation. Internet is far more likely to make your life shit. Don't listen to this fool, OP.

I explained that here:

Weed is safer and better than any alcohol
Just take it steady first time or you will throw a "Whitey "

>Source: My ass
People don't choose to get addicted to anything, they do something and can't stop, that's literally what an addiction is

Most of you faggots need to try LSD weed is fucking lame o

Perfect advice incoming:

Smoke a very tiny amount from a pipe or bong. Wait 15 minutes before trying more, then another 15 minutes. Should only need 2 but depends on the weed. Very important you don't smoke too much or you will get anxious and have a shit time feeling insecure. Remember that it takes 15 minutes to kick in.

First time should be in a familiar place and 0-5 friends. Ideally you want 2-3 other mates.

If you want to smoke more often you can do it up to every day and be fine as long as you only smoke at night after a day of being productive. Your motivation may decrease very slightly but it is important to learn in life to exercise discipline to achieve your long term goals instead of relying on fickle motivations.

Remember: Weed before booze, you never lose. Booze before grass, you're on your arse.

Enjoy.

>Hydration
Very important shit right here, water is my top pick but black beer will also do because its very hearty and will provide you with the calories you need in case you ain't got food. Avoid very sugary drinks unless in a pinch. If you do have them, drink slowly.

Aim to get a sustained, stable high, avoid the extremes.

You are 100% wrong. I have a few addictions and every single one you can decide to stop. It's just hard. That's the whole point of having self-discipline.

I feel like it can be pretty intense in the beginning, especially if you have friends that hook you up with good weed. Just smoke what you're comfortable with and it's usually a good time. -stoned user

I agree you should try LSD but weed is very enjoyable for me. They are very different drugs for very different purposes. Also you can use weed to trip more while on LSD if the trip starts to wear off.

Yeah, because Lucy is so safe for daily use right?, Because no one ever has gotten fucked up for life in acid.

He won't know what he's comfortable with until 15 mins later. Smoke small and wait. Why rush it? Don't use Js and measure your tiny doses.

Thanks for the advice mate

I love trips user
So fucking hard to get where I live not had none or at least six years
I do a few shrooms when in season tho
Last ones I had were ufo's
I want to order sum 2p lsd from Germany but now ileagal in the uk

Lsd is fun but that shit has potential to really fuck you up

No its healthier than alcahol and 0 people have ever died of overdose in the history of weed

Now you want to some shit that isnt laced with other drugs/chems

And know that there are 2 kinds of weed

Sativa: Brain high, makes you think, Not Sleepy, relaxed, makes you laugh uncontrolably, honestly my favourite

Indica:Body high, makes you hungry, sleepy, and super relaxed and chill, you might feel sick girst time tho, makes you happy and sofas feel godlike

It's okay. I was very against it for years, after seeing the way it made my parents act, but now I'm dating a girl who could hold her own against Snoop Dogg. Every once in a while I take a hit, and with just one, I'm high.

Not him. You are right you cant use it daily. Like literally can't. but your chances of having your life fucked from a trip are far less than one in 10,000. The same sort of thing can happen with weed, alcohol, and even traumatic sports/car accidents if you have dormant schitzophrenia. Not a material risk. LSD can be an awesome experience and will almost always leave you with valuable insights by allowing you to analyze your life with a completely different perspective.

>Why spend the money getting baked when you could have real fun instead?

As a person that smokes till sleep every day for last 2 years, this.

where do people even buy weed? seems like everyone smokes.

I have never used the darknet markets but they seem really easy. There are full guides online you literally just google 'how to buy drugs online'

So does playing sport, falling in love, driving a car, stepping outside, drinking alcohol, or taking pain meds. Are you just not going to do anything because of a less than 1/10,000 chance it fucks you up a bit?

As a person who has done for 4 years i recommend it. If you don't like it just stop its only weed

You can buy online

how the hell do you buy online. don't you run the risk of postal service finding your weed?

why? Not why not?

while there may be people who say WEED ISN"T ADDICTIVE AT ALL, they're not telling the truth. like ALL THINGS it depends on the person. Some people have addictive personalities, and can become addicted to literally anything, weed included. But, the personality is the biggest reason for addiction. weed in and of itself is not addictive per say.
It is muuuuch healthier than alcohol!!!! While i won't say it's the best thing ever, it's something to try! But it's also situational. I think if youre being responsible in life there's no reason why you can't smoke . but if you're neglecting your responsibilities, don't fucking smoke! the stoner stereotype is there for a reason, but responsible use is incredibly beneficial, for those suffering depression, anxiety, blah blah. just make sure you're in the right place in life to use this great plant!!!

Better than alcohol. I've drunk myself sick but I've never thrown up while smoking.

>
plus, there's NO cases of overdose with bud. None. why it's schedule 1, aka "more harmful than cocaine and FUCKING METH" is absolutely infuriating. fucking INSANE. RIDICULOUS. I don't even have enough words or emotions to describe how fucked it is.

You buy online if you want the feds on (or rather, IN) your arse for 5-10 bucks of bad weed.

I don't know how you guys do it because (almost) literally everybody smokes here in Spain, usually you just know somebody who sells. Which is a alarmingly high number of people here again.

Weed is great, objectively superior to drinking and its definitely worth checking out and seeing if you like it.

Just be careful, cannabis and the happy cocktail of chemicals within it are harmless even at extremely high concentrations but that doesn't mean they can't fuck you up something crazy, especially noobs. Even I get so fucked from an edible or something and have to spend most of the day in bed, and I vape/dab everyday.

Also recently realized vaping gets you more high than smoking. This explains a lot about the few weeks I've had my new vape for.

The good thing about weed is that if you don't like the effect, it's gone in two hours.

That, and it makes playing with your weiner a lot more fun.

omg yes. while high as fuck I discovered how to make my orgasms x10 more incredible. holy shit.
it was a lightbulb moment for the ages, and it's fucking INCREDIBLE. weed is amazing. sex is also great when both parties are baked to fuck

You guys think fapping stoned is fun, try throwing some stimulants in the mix. Yanking on an adderall while continually smoking is literally euphoric.

Don't do it man

do you have add or just take addy for fun? Because it's really not that great when you've gotta take it every day just to function.

Well it goes without saying if you're prescribed to it then you'll need to take extra to get recreational effects from it

deepdotweb.com/2015/12/30/buy-drugs-online-from-darknetmarkets/

TLDR: Nah, you'll be sweet.

I wouldn't know because I've never done it okay NSA? but from what I've heard there is approximately fuck all chance they will catch it if you buy domestic and even if they do it isn't worth the time and resources to catch you. Even if they did they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you purchased it and it isn't someone trying to frame you. Even if you import like an oz and they catch it apparently chances are they will just send you a letter saying they have intercepted a parcel and want to talk to you about it called "love letters". Just stick to buying 1/4 oz at a time and you have less chance of being caught than buying on street or through friends and even that is very unlikely.

if you're male try it after 23
if you're female try it after 20

it doesn't cause damage to you in any way(besides the smoke) but it can hinder the course of a developing mind in both physical and psychological ways.

Shit's nice tho in moderation.

>being this ignorant about the cops ability to care/prove anything.

See:

Why?

Get off Sup Forums fucking normie

>thinking this much about weed.

You'll never know until you try it

If you're super paranoid just buy extracts. There's even less a chance of them finding extracts and I actually prefer them to dry bud overall.

I smoked pretty hard from 16 and started smoking from 13. I'm seriously fine. Better career than at least 97% of people my age.

I know it's anecdotal and maybe I could have turned out even smarter but if you blame your shit life/brain on weed chances are you're just shit and need something to blame it on.

Hey mate! I must have not seen you in 6 years. Let me fill you in on what you've missed: Sup Forums is about 80% normies. We are no longer the minority.

BTW also heaps of normies smoke weed.

It's a good idea to think about any drug you do. You'd be fine if you didn't even bother thinking about weed though.

I mean really there was that ONE study that claimed using it in adolescence results in lower IQ. Leaving out the fact that IQ as a measure of intelligence has its problems to begin with, those findings were disputed since then anyway.

sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/twins-study-finds-no-evidence-marijuana-lowers-iq-teens

It really is fine, its an almost entirely harmless substance and don't let fear mongering freedom haters tell you otherwise.

It's alright. But I can't say much I've only used it once.
I believe there was more than weed in the mix because I didn't feel relaxed like people say.
It didn't calm me down it kept my brain racing over and over with odd thoughts. Mainly geometric thoughts. Wasn't calming, wasn't particularly fun. Just odd.

depends OP? do you have ambitions in life, a job, a gf, a social life? if so, don't smoke weed, don't even start, by all means make your paper boo boo, to quote a famous nigger. however if you got none of that, and you don't smoke weed, I can't see what the fuck you are doing with your life, you godamn disgusting neet. get some weed, take a hit, and start enjoying life. just use some moderation and discipline and try to not smoke all the time, which will be hard cause weed is fucking awesome.

Stop projecting your own inability to live your life properly onto weed, you goddamn lout.

I was a regular smoker for long time,I thought It would be harmless since I started with small amounts and very rarely until I made it a habbit, now in handsight it just seem like a big waste of time and life, I'm sober now, but sometimes it just feels like something is missing, can't fully enjoy life now because the though that "This could be even more pleasant if I was high" always comes up, also some health issues.

Apart from the health issues, it sounds like either the problem you had could be generalized to any mind altering substance, in which case you're a Muslim/Mormon and your opinion is irrelevant, or that the problem you had was mainly rooted in society's stigma on weed stigmatizing a person who wants to enjoy a harmless plant.

>Ambitions
>Career
>GF
>Social life
>4 year daily weed habit

Don't blame how shit you turned out on weed. It's all your fault.

Why waste time? I have a daily habit and only smoke at night when I would otherwise be on Sup Forums/reddit/youtube so why give a shit about every hour of relaxing where you technically could have been working on something productive?

Enjoy your life however you want, I'm just sharing my personal experience

chekt

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
watch this video or your mother slowly grow cancer. The next time you will talk to her she will stutter as a result.

fuck off faggot nobody cares about your libertarian agitprop

I tripped on acid 3 days straight once. Total of 16 tabs. Had the time of my fucking life and experienced so much beautiful shit(and some bad but not much) you'd had to be tripping with me to understand. BUT the come down was so fucking hard and I felt so miserable for days afterwards I'd never do it again. It was overall a good experience but a once in a life time thing.