youtu.be/UtyMckmKK10
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwADbqgXcp4
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qmwsg2pyEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

wrong pic

please my dudes i really needs this

Shit will be ok

I really hope, man. also sick as fuck i wanna get more into spiderman.

might as well try to make my fellow Sup Forumsros feel a bit better considering i can't make myself feel better
>inb4 faggot

youtu.be/UtyMckmKK10

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwADbqgXcp4

what the fucking hell is this abomination supposed to be, why would you share the link with anybody

I feel it my duty to give you faggots some tough love here. Men should only possess one default emotion and thats fucking rage. If you feel as if you may deviate from the default, run to the pharmacy, grab the largest tube of Vagisil, and rub that shit in real good. We live in a hard world, ruled by men with iron fists and rock hard dicks.

Its time you faggots unfucked yourselves, pissed on your little delicate sensibilties, and rage back at life. Good talk cupcakes.

This is true but also being wise with your decision is another thing that should be applied to this as well but overall yeah. Iron fist + Wisdom + Justice and Forgivness but not being a pushover is the way to go.

Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal.

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years and shes leat for 3 months. I'm so bored Idk what I even did before I went out with her. I'm a loner she's the only person that cares about me and now she doesn't even have time to talk to me except at night for 10 minutes. The only time she texts me is to ask what I'm doing and gets me excited to talk to her only so that she won't reply until the next 4 hours go by. I reply in an instant and she doesn't care. I guess it's not her fault she's "busy". I'm obviously mad at her too and she doesn't even get the hint.

nice dubs

when you can, really quickly stop her and talk to her about how it makes you feel, how scared you are and such. good luck, friendo.

Thanks, mid work out and feels thread dubs

I know it sucks and its the worst feels in the world, but fuck tjat bitch you gotta move forward sitting in yoir ropm depressed youll never progress. You might miss her love, sex if you had any, company but it legit sounds like shes done bro you cant force or make someone fall in love with you, fuck her move on. Shit will be okay

All I do is work and sleep, does it get any better? Life is just boring and all my friends hate me

Keep dreaming about her. I keep thinking about her. Just kill me

I don't even know where to begin. I'm such an emotional mess that I see no positive way out of this. All the repressed feelings ( stress, lot of fucking guilt, general sadness) made me completely numb. I absolutely don't have an interest in anything and the things I used to like seem like shit lately. I really don't know when it'll end but I really hope it'll end soon.

bamp

I really just wish to be alone these days. Like in this thread right now. The loud stress seems to go away when I'm alone. It is peaceful

I would be nice to move to another country and start a new life. Maybe a few years from now I can do that

I know it's a cliché but I'm not living, I just exist. With no reason really. I wake up everyday feeling like "why the hell did I wake up". If it wasn't for my little sister, I think I already would have given up a long time ago.

Thanks man I'm probably gonna do that. I miss her a lot but then I get mad about how sheshe always posting on ig and snapchatting me that she's bored but when I reply she doesn't say anything back and then that makes me not want to talk to her the only time she calls me

I do miss everything about her, we're still going out its just that she's gone for for a while and idk what to do

It's interesting to see that nothing has changed lol. pic related is me about 2 months ago.

Mags

fucking hell

i've pointed out to you over the course of a year why you are telling me that you're unhappy in your relationship and you're trying to get it to work every single time

fuck

you say you want me, then you say you want to work on your relationship and then you say you want to start anew with me if your relationship doesn't work

jesus fucking christ
do what ever you want, best of luck but don't come to me if you're not sure that you want me

fuck

In van, we had anal, she said it would destroy you if you found out

I want a pet owl. They seem like complete bros.

I would totally get one. But I dont want to get attached to it only to see it die and leave me by myself.

At least my toy robots wont ever leave me. If they break, i can fix them back up and they'll be just like new.

Anything with a soul and life will just disappoint or break my heart. I should be used to it by now, but it still bums me out when i sit on my desk and contemplate why i am such a fucking loser.

This is the shit that gets me. I long to live in a city like that. For the past 10 years I've lived in boring ass places with barely any friends. I wish I had a big city woth bright lights to drive around in at night with friends to get my mind off shit. Thanks for sharing that picture, user.

Trust me.
Just moving doesn't help
Your sadness and loneliness follows you.
After all, doesn't everyone have something to do?

wow the thread is still alive. no problem, user, I saved it from /jp/ I think. maybe you can find more pictures like that there

This one's rough.

totally me

Why does this make me hurt more?

I think I'm always going to be treated like a joke no matter what. I give up.

why is this thread so slow? makes me sad

I feel an unbelievable strong desire for someone to save me from these feelings. I'm not okay dudes.

Don't say that.. I'm finally moving to a city. It's closer to her, hope I don't see her though. But I was hoping the move could help fix me

What's her name, user?

that's me. I really want to change that though.

>I really want to change that though.

Nuclear war?

what?

that's such a bad angle, he wouldn't die if he were to shoot from that angle.

The only change that will make a true difference and permanent solution.

Close enough

lol. that, or discipline.

Some people are incapable of discipline.

I'm starting to feel that I'm one of them. That's what I wanna change. But I keep falling back to this fucking pit. And I have less and less willpower to get out of it.

Well, what's your problem?

I'm the one who posted these

Sorry if there's a delay in answering I'm actually working atm. I'll be back soon, hopefully the thread'll still live

youtube.com/watch?v=9Qmwsg2pyEc
Hey, user. Yeah, you.
Get up for a second.
Lift up the curtains, and look into the distance for two miutes.
Sky, clouds, horizon, that tall building two miles away, doesn't matter, just stare.
Then do something. A someting, singular.
Cook something , write one sentence of that thing you're supposed to write, find that better tea that takes more time to brew and have some.
It doesn't matter what you do afterwards, just do these two things.
Then try to do it again sometime.
When you're depressed, any ground you can get under your feet is important, anything that breaks the painful routine.
Remember that.

You sound a lot like me…except for:

>I'm actually working atm.

Otherwise, I feel like we have the same problems.

well, "working" for lack of a better word. My dad is sick and at home and I'm helping taking care of everything he usually does.

what about you then? plans for future?

>plans for future?

Not sure. I'm a pathetic loser. I dropped out of college because I could see past all the bullshit and I'm just sick of the fucking homework and "learning" and being around people I have no interest in being around. Now, I'm just a NEET and a burden on my parents; they don't want me the house anymore.

I don't even know what I want to do in life anyway. I'm talentless. At times, I get small boosts of ambition, but it doesn't really mean anything. I don't want to kill myself, but I don't really want to live either. I'm afraid of dying, too. I just want to drift away from consciousness in a catatonic state, preferably in a mental hospital.

Nha, your shadow hugs you when you are in darkness

I'm back. wow, we really are similar dude.

I'm still in college, but I loathe it so much. I have to graduate next semester and I still have so much shit to make up for, like failed exams and shit. I do like to numb myself at nights with some slow music that kinda puts me in that catatonic state you mentioned

The whole system with college is set up in a way so that they can finish the enslavement process that they started in kindergarten. It's absolute fucking BS. There's alternatives to it, but the problem is that I haven't the slightest clue of what I want to do. Honestly, I've been thinking of enlisting in the Marines, but I can't even go through with that. 2 days a week of physical training that I can't even manage to make it to because I'm physically pathetic. I have an ugly body. I hate my body so much…I'm skinny fat and it looks bad. Most other 18 year old guys look better, even guys younger than me by a few years are more fit than I am.

I also have no idea what I want to do. Which is funny because like I said I'm going to graduate soon, but I just fucking hate what I'm studying. and the WORST thing is that I have no enjoyment is other things at all. no interest, nothing. I'm fucking pathetic. I just enrolled in college cause of the pressure from parent's side and also I had a rational moment where I was like " I gotta have some kind of skill or knowledge.."

That sounds exactly like my parents. What are you studying?

finance and accounting.. never would have thought that I'll end up here. shit sucks. plus If I mess up something, it's kind of a big deal, because we're talking about money here.

Having a really weak mind and being not very tolerant towards stress, and feeling anxious everytime for no apparent reason aren't really the assets someone on this field should have, lol.

how old are you btw? If you don't have any now, what were your interests used to be?

>finance and accounting

Sounds like a shitty situation you got yourself into there. That kinda stuff never interested me.

>how old are you btw? If you don't have any now, what were your interests used to be?

I'm 18 and I've had dozens of interests in the past, but that's all they ever were…nothing realistic, nothing that I could ever make happen. My life is absolutely meaningless. Now, I just spend my days sleeping, eating, watching Netflix, playing vidya, etc. Nothing of great importance.

it is a shitty situation. I often think about offing myself tbh.

well, doing those things at 18 is not that unforgivable. bunch of 20 something people that have no idea what they want to do later on.

People seem to have this idea that having someone to listen to them will help. I have someone and it hasn't helped in the slightest. It just got boring talking to them about the same boring issues over and over, never getting anything done. They listen, but they don't hear. Depression is like describing a new color to people, they can't imagine it.

I tried talking and it failed so miserably I'm now just surrounded by a bunch of people I've lied to out of sheer frustration. I just want everyone to leave me alone for a little while, maybe then I could hear myself think.

>I remember that fucking thread...I still hope he decided to not do it

>I often think about offing myself tbh.
Same here, but I'm too afraid of what comes next to do anything like that. I'm not religious, but I do believe that there's eternal punishment for committing suicide.
>well, doing those things at 18 is not that unforgivable. bunch of 20 something people that have no idea what they want to do later on.
Most people I know do. I went to community college as a last resort because I didn't get accepted into any of the universities I applied to. I knew I wouldn't. I fuckin' hated high school. I didn't want to go to college or university that much anyway. That's why I dropped out. There are no words for how much contempt I feel for that shit and the people that are overzealous about it, man.

As long as I think about my little sister, I'm probably not going to do it. Although I fear the day that'll be so dark that I won't see anything or anyone, and will feel determined to end it all.

I actually wanted to go to university, but I wanted to study something else completely. Social acceptance is not something I give a shit about though.. I don't care what they're thinking, because I know that I'll regret it, If all I ever do is what is expected of me to do by them. As long as you're happy with what you are doing, and can actually live off of it, you've already won.

At least you have someone to keep you grounded. I have no one, besides my family, but that's it. No friends, no girlfriend, nothing.

I have friends but I rarely go out and we rarely meet nowadays, if at all. I just want to be alone, at home, so I pretty much decline every "lets go out drinking" offer. They live they life, and I'm just going with the flow.

No gf either, and I don't even want to have one anymore. I had, but it's just not for me