/nzg/ - New Zealand General

/nzg/ - New Zealand General

Why are IDs even gone?

Reporting In.

What's going on everyone? I think I have already used up all my resources before New Years Eve ;_;

Why are IDs even gone?

dunedin here. fuck that central bottle-o is useless. wanted to do some mid-week drinks but they had nothing.

Why are IDs even gone?

Christchurch reporting. where can i get some methamphetamine bro-fags? ;)

>nzg is dead
>tinychat is dead
>quercy is dead
>I wish I was dead

we fugged up :-DDD

Where is old Zealand?

It's a province in the Netherlands, Zeeland, literally meaning sea land

Q no longer on tc ? Been a while since I saw her on

>quercy is dead
good

I assume not

It's bedtime for Scottys, isn't it

This Hamilton chick hot af.

Fuck off then, newfag

This

Anyone /firstwave/ here?

It all died when "he" died, Quercy was just a brief flash of life. And also tiddies.

This.

it's okay to say "his" name now.

>PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

F

implying things weren't humming along nicely before Quercy, at least in tc

*Whispers*: IDbro

F

>mfw its another thread whore edition

>It's bedtime for Scottys, isn't it
fuck off, I dont have work

*were

I dun fucked up

How new? nzg life has been exponentially declining sine idbro left.

F

oh

as you were then

F᠎

F

fuck off gav

kek I was there that night

>pic

FTFY

guess it's time for trapposting then

stop being a homo, cat

>fags
>tumblr
Business as usual

I'm posting girlpeen, this is literally THE LEAST gay thing ever

no no, cute food is the least homo thing you can post

i will literally cuck you

this thread will now be us shitposting for 10 replies then die, calling it now

>posts from 2014
>it's almost 2017

dude ive got way more than 10 pics of cute food.

>tfw no kawaii jap food in nz

I've got enough autism to make this shitheap tree hunna if you really want to go

lets DO IT

and I have more than ten traps, but I don't have the sheer willpower to commit to anything for longer than two minutes

like sex

DAMMIT IDBRO WE MISS YOU
WITNESSSSSSSSSS

>didn't even post a trap

story of my fucking life

40 seconds more like it, amiright

...that's uh

that's not cute food

this is now a cuck thread

>TFW never got the call from IDbro to form a suicide pact
>TFW he leaves you by yourself

look i have varying tastes

He left us all by ourselves, with each other...

did he actually kill himself or are you guys playing??

that's just degenerate

totally

it's a meme you dip

kek

also what happened to (You)s?

I was about to stack some (You)s with some fake IDbro posts but they're gone. Evening ruined desu.

Trashy AF. Probably unemployed single mother of 2... At the ripe age of 21. Keep it classy NZ

why

nigga why not

Thought the guy was tugging on the other dudes enormous ballsack for a second. That was odd.

that's better

Why are (You)'s even gone?

get that filth out

>new meme

my lolis were better than your lolis

Reckon it can sustain us for another year and a bit?

god I hope not

Seriously good question. Like IDs you can argue that it isn't complete anonymity but (You)s were literally nothing but a positive. This site is going to get run into the ground. It's over.

it's what happens when (You) let chinks run this site

Is there life after Sup Forums?

It still fucking indicates who has replied to you, fuckass, just not with the word you, I fucking hate you so fucking much. I hope your mum never dies, so she can grow up and watch how fucking awful her progeny is

its all ogre

it indicates it to you, but so do post numbers. Do you want to ban post numbers so nobody can see who is replying to who? What a fucktard.

listen fucktard, some of us have been lurking in this chinese cesspool of degeneracy since before your dad squirted you out of hiss peepee. of course it doesn't make a difference to you because you probably found this site on your facebook 2 weeks ago. KYS asap

you fucking listen to me bucko, I've been shitposting for decades before Sup Forums existed you little shit. Come back to me when you've pissed in your neighbours letterbox because they insulted your waifu you fucking punk, I'll fucking skin you and wear you like a cloak, I'm gunna be inside you boy. Deep. Inside. You

evening officer

Why shouldn't I kill myself nzg?

lol he said peepee

Because Quercy loves to get her tits out

Make a rational judgement without considering your emotions: Can I make my life better?

no reason, you actually should

this fucking shapeshifter gig going on in Petone right now, i want the shitty bass to stop. so bad doof doof.

f

Tits are over rated
.what if i cant any longer?

you're a grown ass adult, if you wanna do it, don't get Sup Forums to try talk you out of it. Suicide is one of many solutions, if you haven't decided it's the only one, you wouldn't be hoping someone tells you what you wanna hear.

tl;dr do it faggot

Does anything actually happen in these threads these days?

Or is it mostly habit and you guys all fuck off to the tiny chat but pretend to keep the thread going.

Think I know her XD

Sup lads. do you know if i can put a line of boolean logic into excel. one of my cells works out my student loan repayment based on some another cells (c14 - c18) which list my monthly income. ((((SUM(C14,C15,C16,C17,C18)*12)-19084)*0.12)/12)

I need it to also say. if there is no income in cells (c14 - c18) then make my student loan = 0. because at the moment. the calculation is using the student loan payment threshold of $19084 and making it look like i made minus $19084 for the month. and therefore returning a negative value as my student loan payment

>implying anyone here is over 15

i-i-i-it can't actually be NF guy... r-right?

The sad realities of being home for christmas means I have nothing better to do with myself except come see what you sad lot do these days.

Excel has if statements, if that's what you're wanting. It'll be like =IF(C14:C18=0,Result if true, Result if false)