I'm a scene/emo guy with a tiny mixed mexican-white girlfriend and is in the process of making an EP. AMA

I'm a scene/emo guy with a tiny mixed mexican-white girlfriend and is in the process of making an EP. AMA.

bump

>mixed mexican-white girlfriend
just say mexican. one drop makes you not white.

she's the lightest one in her siblings, but still has a mexican name

bump

What's your fave MCR record?
mine is Three Cheers.

post name and tits
sara ? 34 DD ?
maria ? 30 B ?
aurora ? 24 A ?

francisca ? 28 B ?
roberta ? 33 B ?
ruperta ? is she a donkey?

I Brought You My Bullets was a great peak into their later stuff in my opinion, but I was always more of a hellogoodbye and owl city person

Do you actually know what year it is? I thought you had all killed yourselves finally.

not posting name, but 26 B

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I'm not the suicidal person, I had dark times in my life before I'd prefer to steer away from but I tend to look on the bright side of things

frijolita???
carnencita??
luisa??
fulgencia?
hermenegilda?
andreita?
is it ruby the quinceaƱera?

Please, reconsider.

When are you going to grow up and unfuck yourself? Nigga you look like you would suck 10 dicks before lunch. In the genetics lottery, im sure your parents werent wishing for faggy emo. Girlfriend nigga? Really? Be honest, shes just your "fagalong" to maintain a front, right?

now you're just overdoing it lol

Shes not a man she just has a feminine penis.

What instrument do you play?

Maybe do something useful with your life instead of making an EP?

come on dont be a bitch beaners names are like fucking dog names, hilarious and forgettable, come on dud tell us the name of the animal youre humping, were legit brah

How much razor blades have you cut yourself with

Why dont you plays records backwords and kill yourself

I get the whole childish part, but the way I dress and the music i listen to just makes me feel happy, it was never that i dont belong or edgy shit, i just like the way this natural high feels

multiinstrumentalist, including ukulele, guitar, violin, synthesizer/keyboard, bass and i sing on occasion

Kill yourself faggot

The EP is more of a hobby honestly, I have contract jobs including producing music for people like Jesse Cale and graphic design

oh really??
blanca?
andrea?
adela?
miriam?
jacqueline?
jesica?
vanesa?
juana?
isabel?
lucrecia?
lucia?
barbara?
aurora?
chicorita?
sandra?
arancha?
julia?
veronica?
i can keep going, sad but true.

I'm too lazy to post an actual picture of my face, its like 5 in the morning, if you want something that looks a little more like me try searching ryan ross or cristofer drew

wanna collab some?

fuck your face, tell us the name of your latina slave

since all of you are really interested, it's lola

why you emo fags ruined warped tour?

i agree with you, i much prefer the days of cky, all american rejects, all the ska/ska-punk bands

bump

Best post I've seen on Sup Forums all week

gotta admit that i like emo/metalcore eh but 90' punk rock is more my thing

surprisingly not the biggest metalcore fan. I like more poppy stuff like owl city nevershoutnever hellogoodbye phoenix etc

so its dolores eh?? i met a dolores once sluttiest bitch i've had the pleasure to meet.

is she as slutty as her name suggest?? does she swallow? how about anal?? does she have a sister?? if so is the sister even more slutier??? also name and pics would be apreciated

seriously, my old pop-punk project stalled, and I'm itching to make some music with people.

not sure if troll or bait.

i like hellogoodbye the first ep is my favourite
but i fuckin hate nevershoutnever and that fag chris drew i dont listen to the other bands...

pop punk sucks now fuck neck deep and the story so far

since you like HGB, id say take a listen into Phoenix (Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix) , Owl City (Maybe I'm Dreaming/Ocean Eyes), and The All-American Rejects (Their first album reminds me of the HGB EP a lot) and just explore around

dud peovide and dont be a bitch, if anything im making this threat readable by asking serious questions, no one cares about you or your music, we only care about the latinas youre bragging about and if they can handle a dick in their mouths and asses.

keep it simple and provide

i suppose it is an AMA, fair enough user
5'2
swallows
walks around in her striped underwear a lot
no anal

early panic! and paramore is my shit tho

In my opinion, things like neck deep beartooth or whatever don't fall into pop punk, i'd call that more emo-poprock or something like that. Pop punk was always more of an early panic or AAR to me.

not bad i like those band better than the new pop punk wave btw the best pop punk stuf came out between 1991-2008 max

noice

now were progressing

any pic?

hiw about her sister?

how old are them girls??

if i roll dubs would you deliver her tits???

beartooth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>neck deep
the new bands are recycling the sound of set your goals w/o the good songs

We need more qt scene faggots like you OP. Keep it up. P.S show cock.

1. nah
2. eh, taller but she doesnt have that magical look I fell in love with
3. She's 18, sister is 22
4. roll trips and maybe we'll talk

i dont see me stopping any time soon, also, again roll trips and maybe you'll be lucky enough

bump

lol rt real talk, drowning lessons was a good song.

look here son if i roll trips youll gona deliver for my fucking sake so you better watch out

fine by me

lets fucking trip

>I'm a scene/emo guy
so you have autism?

trip

111 get

111 were close baby

nah, superaids

that trips were close

rolling for nudes

roll

rollerinho

Damn you op why are scene guys so cute

I don't need luck, scene boys are sluts

pale and smooth/clean skin, straight choppy black hair with bangs, slim and a hoodie with long sleeves. that's the secret

bump

ahhh thx. that's how to suck 10 cocks/tuestday morning

bump