Daily reminder that there is absolutely no proof for the evolution THEORY...

Daily reminder that there is absolutely no proof for the evolution THEORY. There are all sorts of contradictions within it and many scientists don't believe in them.
Why are we forcing our children to learn this made-up fairy tale?

I know this is just bait but you are a fucken stupid cunt.

Dis is bait nigga

The middle are just spanish

I guess it's bait like people said, but according to the theory of evolution humans didn't actually evolve from monkeys, it's just a common misconception.

I was taught this theory in elementary school.
They also honestly taught me what you just said, that there are holes in the theory. Missing links. And so the theory is not absolutely certainly true, however it is most likely and closest to the truth with the information humanity has at this point. So what is your problem?
Just because science hasn't discovered everything yet doesn't mean religion should fill in the gaps with whatever nonsense conceivable.

They either taught you wrong, or you just didn't listen.
This certainly isn't a hole in the theory, OP simply misrepresented the theory.

See:

OP is a nigger who felt ashamed for this picture
I posted earlier.

Face it nigger. You are closer to sub-human.

just do it.

compare leslie jones with the homo erectus (sub-humans).

The main point you seem to be missing is that there is no assertion in the Theory that Man descended from the Ape.
We descended from a common ancestor. That's why pointing out the Apes is a stupid mistake that an educated person wouldn't make.
You keep posting this shit and your loyal drones keep beating the dead horse and the only thing achieved is a swarm of annoyed flies.

Hello black people?!?!

Underrated post my niggro. Top, keketh.

No, yeah, we all appeared out of nothing from the sheer will of an absent ubiquitous omnipotent divinity who appeared out on nothing, only "proof" about its existence is found in books written 2000 years ago by idiots who would believe in anything because they did not know anything.
Niiiiiiiiice

I know right, shit is straight retarded. Every true Christian knows that all that "evidence" they claim to have for evolution was methodically created and planted by sky grandpa to weed out the non-believers.

Actually, the fact that you're even coming here to interact with such backwards people makes me think that you may be a non-believer. Maybe, I'm a non-believer.

There is a missing link tho m8

Your daily reminded that we only accept and teach Darwin's method of evolution because the Darwin's were wealthy and politically connected.
Darwin's grandfather tried peddling "The Theory of Evolution" before Charles did and was laughed into obscurity.

Learn your history kids, most of what you learned in school was wrong.

because its true, your a poor lier, and this is poor bait.

There a bunch of different ways evolution happens. Random mutations, hybridization, vicariance, some other ones but they all happen under natural selection.

and when the missing link is found, creationists will just claim there's 2 new missing links either side

Pro-tip - there isn;t a missing link anymore.

Poorly contrived bait. Fuck off and join the flat-earthers.

this is the WORST bait i've ver seen in my whole life.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
OP IS A NIGGER

EDUCATE YOUR BABIES !

My niglet detector says: BEEPbeep beep BEEP
beep BEEP nigger detected, conceal your wapon, warning nigger detected BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

wuz wrangzzz

om gosh

you are so obviously a nigger (irl-nigger/afro-americoon).