So guys, i bought Skyrim and am now aware that it is one of the shittiest games i ever player...

So guys, i bought Skyrim and am now aware that it is one of the shittiest games i ever player. should have gotten Dark Souls 3.

now i have 15€ left, tell me which game under 15€ was nice for you.

bump

Burp

just cause 3

Idk ive been playing starbound lately... And project zomboid. So either or?

You got Skyrim not Skyrim Special Edition, Try that one instead

any others?

On steam? Refund the fucker

tomb raider

Cant refund played more than 2h :/

Dont feel too bad user, i recently bought GTA V on steam for $75.
FUCKING 4 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY LATER ITS ON MASSIVE WINTER SALE.
65% OFF.

Comtacted steam and let them know about my situation, told them im a long time customer and have given them a lot of money, and that i felt cheated.

They should have a system in place that warns people that a game they are about to purchase eill be on sale shortly.

They didnt refund me cause "hurrr durr moar than 2 hous gemplay"

you fucking retard the winter steam sale date was for so long on the internet its hilarious

Showering with Your Dad Simulator because you're a fag.

Rust (sausage fest ftw)

Fallout New Vegas

>Skyrim Special Edition
all the special ediiton is is the vanilla game, but the lazy devs took popular mods off the nexus and implemented them and are reselling it like they put a bunch more work into the game. That's literally all the special edition is

You can download the same shit off the nexus, plus 10's of thousands of other stuff and make it goat. Anyone spending money on the special edition is a chump

Refund it

Dark Souls 1 is a masterpiece, you can skip two since the only good thing in that was the pvp and the game is dead now, so after you beat Dark Souls 1 just buy Dark Souls 3

>buying a game before the holiday season
lmao@you, there are 3 occasions in the year that are pretty much no brainers for a steam sale, summer (end of june), halloween (end of october) and the winter sale (right now)
If you're a "long time" customer as you claim you should know about this

Gang beasts

Id: gehaktballendraaier03

I just want to play with my bro

It was in the middle of the steam sale. The steam sale had been going for like 4 days.

No gta v
Ive never seen it on sale for more than like 20% off.
I assumed it was one of those games that doesnt really go on sale.

I'll never buy games off steam again

>Be me
>buy some games on steam
>play for a while
>suddenly, ISP sends me a bogus bill of $600 bucks
>try to dispute it
>they ain't willing to work it out
>fuck that, I ain't paying for shit I don't owe
>terminate internet
>now I can't play the games because steam has a fucking retarded auto-update bullshit that can't be disabled
>have to have internet connection and update them before I can play again
>stuck with phone internet that's slow as shit

Don't listen to this fag.
Everyone pretends to hate DS2 but they actually love it. DS3 is an uninspired attempt to recreate DS1.

Iron Brigade
It's £1.09 and quite enjoyable

Get Skyrim DLC

Terraria

if you don't already have (I don't know why you wouldn't) get morrowind

buy as many copies of bad rats as you can and give the others to your friends

Look up Nexus mods for Skyrim you idiot. There are mods for prostitution, multiplayer, nude npc's and characters, visual/graphic mods for the entire game, cheats.. etc.