Don't type so hard. You might trigger yellowstone

>sneeze in portugal
>flood germany

As funny as sad at the same time :/

Why are european countries so short?

Living in yellowstone. Please don't kill me

Fuckers are summoning a habbening

fuck

Why do South American countries store their national pride in pieces of land they don't own?

Despite its size, any European region is more interesting than the entirety of South America.

cute

this

>the distance between Perth and Sydney is the same as the distance between London and Moscow

Such a tiny continent managed to take over the world

LAS REINO UNIDO

ES ARGENTINA

>"""""""Great""""""" Britain

More like tiny britain

Será muy pequeña pero os dieron oro por espejos. Da que pensar.

a nosotros no

That isn't fair
korean peninsula even bigger than Great Britain.

Why is the USA so small?

why are other cunts so shitty outsizeing us so much

Ah vale, perdona.

even japan looks like a big country

just noticed the New Zealand sort of looks like Japan

lol no

>population of France is 67 million
>population of the UK is 63 million
>population of japan is 127 million

impressive

don't summon the fucking anime posting subhuman please.
thanks

wtf is that?

>Pooru
>impressive

raise the bet to the whole Americas and Oceania combined

>Europeans think a three hour drive is a long drive

That's a day trip tier travel time for me, Europeans think a city 50 miles away is actually far and never go there. I'm always amazed at how time and distance for traveling is viewed in Europe due to expensive gas, small roads, and the scale of their countries.

>a thread in which large but poor countries try to feel good by superimposing an image of their sad cunt ontop of rich europe, where history comes from
cmon son

>Spend 3 hours in car every day

Great work/life balance m8

Lol no you misunderstand my white friend, my commute is like 15 minutes.

I meant a day trip on a weekend to do something fun a few hours away, you leave in the morning and come back at night. This Saturday I went to a beach I've never been to before about 200 miles away, there's lots of stuff to do in every direction for little day trips like that.

Damn

I would feel claustrophobic if I lived in the U.K

>living in biggest coutry

>All of these European colonies calling Europe small
I wonder if your creation had anything to do with a search for more space for Europeans.

Really fires up the brain cell.

STOP USING THE MERCATOR PROJECTION TO COMPARE THE SIZE OF COUNTRIES YOU FUCKING RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how the fuck is croatia so fucking small. like if you want to travel from vukovar to dubrovnik and not throught bosnia you would have to drive at least 10-12 hours. and look how fucking small are we in comparison with argentina. my mind is literally blown

I see

Yeah you are right

Everything above 100km is a big trip here

Last weekend I was in berlin...3 hours by car and it was too much imho

>This Saturday I went to a beach I've never been to before about 200 miles away
What will happen to american culture when resource scarcity policies of the future put an end to fundriving?

Are you clinically retarded?

>European colonies

british education everybody

No, but you are, pls return to school and learn something useful like everithing about the mercator maps...

Look at him and laugh

Hopefully we'll develop more practical vehicles that don't run on gasoline by the time it gets too expensive for the average person.

It cost about $35 to put 17 gallons in my car to fill it up my trip this weekend, and the whole trip ended up using about 1.25 tanks of gas total. Not bad at all, I remember about a decade ago gas was almost $4/gallon here and now it's only like $2.10/gallon.

>Argentina somehow thinks its existence as a state isn't wholly due to Spanish colonialism.

BIG
ARGIE
PENINSULA

Its a lot harder to get around than you think because the whole place is fucking hills

What the fuck are you on about you fucking moron?

lmao

Actually it's an Amerindian nation that has been ruled by Amerindians for most of its existence, before and after the unnoticed presence of a few spanish 'colonialists' if you want to call them that.

i have same question

Stop picking on small guys

I mean, those hills themselves aren't imposssible to build roada through, we have interstate highways through the Rockies and Appalaichian mountains. It's more that there isn't really enough population in that part of the UK to have an American style superhighway going through it.

Driving's easy when it's at 135 km/hr in a mostly straight line with well engineered curves and banking, and zero at-grade intersections.

>Russia projected over parts of russia

bravo

>being this retarded
thetruesize.com/

reminder

Shut up, Montana.

it is

>east coast statelets

without abundance, there'll be no american culture, by definition

Are you retarded?

>the malvinas

u r dumb

Thats why we went and conquered the whole world as soon as we discovered it existed

I'm realistic and informative.
Anglos always talking shit about my country even though they have no fucking idea.

europe's comfy as shit though

dude, just accept it, its really small

I wish I lived there

shut the fuck up you goddamn kraut

why is Argentina so black?

the correct term is 'amerindian' or 'native american' or 'injun' or 'aboriginal to the americas'
pozdrowienia-

we're white, sorry to disapoint you!