Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
I need to say something. A few weeks ago I saw a woman flung through the windshield of her car and the first thing I said was, that's a cool shirt, too bad it's ruined.

I saw American psycho lately and I couldn't stop laughing. When he impaled that girl with the chainsaw, when the old security guard says, " burning the midnight oil, Bateman?" and he shoots him and a few other people. A janitor and an old lady.

I always get over loss in seconds, nothing bothers or shocks me anymore. No movie or tv show emotionally grips me. The bloodiest gore and accidents no longer bother ne, sometimes I laugh.

I feel contempt and attraction but never loss or regret. I've never told anyone but sometimes I load up a hitman game with cheats like full ammo and no reloading and mow people down. I scour the map to find everyone still living.

If i had money or power all I would so is get laid. I'd be very easy to honeypot.

Am i a sociopath?

yeah, and a faggot
/thread

wait till someone you actually give a shit about dies and see how you feel. society expects us to pretend to give a shit about horrible shitty things but in reality nobody cares. you are normal

Op here, my girlfriend, grandmother and friend died this past few months, and i was over it in seconds

that hitman thing is normal
pretty funny though to mow everything down

edgy as fuck

No you're an edge lord. Psycho/sociopaths don't recognise their own disorders you dumb fuck as it's standard behaviour for them.

its called shock, my mother died in january at 49, i cried at first but it didnt really hit me until a few months later

You are normal, but you have not yet opened to emotions.
Simulate others for some time, learn to pretend emotional reactions, use that to acquire girlfriend, then have a kid, protect the kid with your life and treat it like you think is the best way to treat someone without turning it into a fudgy overprotected single child.
When kid is 12-13 and you still dont have feelings, kill yourself, probable that when you respawn you will initiate feelings.ini properly.
Please make sure suicide is covered by your hefty life insurance so your kid can have a better life than you.

You are what's known as an 'attention seeker'. Now fuck off with your shitposting.

YOU ARE A SIMP , A PUNK A WEEAK LITTLE MAN. IS THAT HOW YOU PLAY WITH PUSSY? YOU FUCK

snme its all Sup Forums i tell yu

American Psycho is hilarious. Finding it amusing doesn't mean you're a sociopath.

>calling anyone a faggot while /threading your own post
WEW LAD

omg what an edge you have their newfriend

this, you have to rewrite the feel.ini in the database. This protocol is always broken anyway.

Yikes, watch out fellas that's a sharp edge over here!

Stop trying so hard to be edgy and just live your life without being autistic. No one cares who you are or about your 'feelings'. The universe and everyone in it is indifferent to your plight, grow the fuck up.

That said, 7/10

>stealing your picture and leaving this dogshit lame ass thread

what are you, a sit down comic?