Realistically, do white Americans have a culture?

Realistically, do white Americans have a culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg3DsKtZVHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Realistically, OP, must be retarded.

White people built everything, culture, society, everything.

There's nothing wrong with anything listed. Veganism is retarded, but you don't see a bunch of skinny faggots burning down 711 when their favorite bah of amaranth got shot resisting arrest.

>questions only liberals ask
Also why the fuck wouldn't redo a high five if it wasn't good enough

>durrr ur a liberal haah imma drink ur tearz
>implying

But sorry, I didn't know you had retarded motor skills and you miss high fives. Dyspraxia inflicted faggot

Really, most of what you're talking about is old people. Of course it's stale!

There's a lot more interesting stuff going on once you look outside of a retirement home, user. Science and adventures and shit.

Yeah man, I'm cultured as all get out. AMA about what I do on the weekends.

-Kris

White people do have a culture
'Americans' dont.

Oh, OK.

>Gimmie daps fam

>Mad Dog 20/20
>Sweet potato pie
>blmfuckwhitey
>Bojangles
>When taking group photos say "hold the sign higher, turn to the left"
Swisher
>getting kicked out of my apartment fam spent my last $200 on new Jordans anyway beg thread

White isn't an ethnicity, it encompassess many ethinicities and many cultures. Even British Wasps and Irish Catholics have distinct cultures and they live right fucking next to each other. You can span all of europe for various white cultures all the way over to the baltics where it starts getting kind of muddy.

Christmas, Consumerism, Baptists, Rock and Roll, and Industry is the American Culture

ever been to Europe

The only thing wrong there is veganism. Miss me with that gay shit.

Everything else, shit, stay jelly nigger.

fuck off stupid nigger op

America has so much cultures it's bursting. All the most popular styles of music in the world were invented in the united states last century: Jazz, Blues, Swing, Rock, Funk, Disco, Techno, House, Hip-Hop, Jungle, to name a few big ones. Pretty much every world wide cultural music sensation was invented here.

Birdman??

>user thinks a nignog made this thread

so when did catch your Mom taking a mandingo in the asshole?

Am white, do none of those things. Except high five which anyone would do.

Yeah,who do you think that creat classical music your dumb nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=sg3DsKtZVHM

We do and if we see something we like in other cultures, we just appropriate it, bomb you and eventually move all our slave labor jobs to your 3rd world country.

>tfw OP is actually not a nig

>White people built everything
White people forced black people to build everything.

No, neither do White Australians

New question:

Why do white people rage when anyone questions their people's history and make the implication that anyone that does so online, is actually a nigger and/or a lib?

>thinking your skin color determines your character

Nigger.

Donald Trump

>he thinks race is just a skin color

>not realizing white culture is assimilation of anything useful
>enslave the rest

You still want that land and a donkey, fam? Keep holding out.

>response not relevant to post

I think you're a spic posting as a white person

In the US, a person with dark brown skin is much more likely to commit aggravated assault.

Thanks for posting on our quaint little sore, Viceland. Really looking forward to the new episode of C Y B E R W A R S

is biggest most used culture therefore it feels like there is no white culture because its not a specific minority culture like black culture

white culture became the global culture, maybe thats why you dont see it, its everywhere around you

no

Last time I looked our brown people only dress in white culture clothes

Thanks for the input, Muhammad.

White culture is so awesome and tip top that every other culture is stealing it. Look at other countries around the globe, wearing our clothes, driving our cars, using our phones and computers, literally most things other cultures own are just bits of white culture with their inefficient language plastered all over it. Take a can of some Brazilian soft drink, it's still a carbonized drink (invented by white people) in a can (invented by white people) in a fridge (invented by white people)

we wuz kangz and shieettt. We built this country..
No blacks didn't, slavery was abolished in Philadelphia in 1786. Blacks didn't build it if anything they just built the cotton and tobacco industry but hey, their love for black and milds and white tee shirts makes sure they keep building those markets.

This.
/thread

???

The modern detective story was first written by an American too, Edgar Allan Poe.

culture is "the works and expressions of a people".

"white Americans" create the best, highest quality "culture" the world has ever seen. no other nation can make anything even close. our consumption of world culture is so great, we actually create "better" culture than anyone can, combined. our culture is not just high quality, but it's frighteningly advanced on emotional and psychological levels. take the UK for example; every film is either something about soccer hooligans, gangs, racial problems or criminal groups and if not, they are always a sort of sociological propaganda, meant to desperately bring society together. we don't need that shit. we're not whiny. we can experiment and push the envelope and we do it more and better than anyone else. we redefine expression while others just fester with the same crap they've been doing. we have produced more music than any other group on the planet and you can shove european classical music up your ass; it's all masturbation easily understood as a science and programmed by our bored "white Americans" so even a machine can be better than mozart.

we are the greatest and nothing will ever top us. don't even begin to imagine that some other nation has a chance... all coal and oil will be gone in 150 years. this is the beginning of the end--we only started refining oil 150 years ago--and then there will be hundreds of years of dark ages where nations have no way to make food, turn to cannibals, flee to other nations, ruining europe by being shit refugees, but this nation will be ultra high tech and even better in their technique of creating culture. maybe in 1000 years, another nation might top us but um, don't think it could ever be an asian nation--they have NO taste, they require repetitive, familiar shit, forever and um, they're overpopulated as fuck and with no fuel they're fucking dead--and europe will probably crumble due to garbage fleeing shit nations.

is this a copypasta?

All this could have been so right, but yet you had to give only stupid examples and prove your absolute ignorance with that Mozart comment.
3/10, user.

The whole thing is incoherent af. I have noticed that bashing Mozart is a thing among would-be intelligentsia. It is one of the easiest ways to spot a pretender.

just say nigger

>brunch
>white

nigga what

Don't fuck with our wine tours, motherfucker.

Shit's lit.

They have cowboys and that's it

Im white and literally do absolutely zero of those things.

/thread

As a white male I am guilty of redoing high fives.. mostly for my elderly family members...

If I didn't worry about it getting stolen I'd totally ride a segway... Fuck biking, it's shit.

This user gets it.

White people in different areas of the United States have different cultural characteristics.
The white people from Texas are gonna be into different shit than the white people from Vermont. Maybe.

I mean, generally speaking couldn't mainstream white culture across the U.S. be pretty much manufactured through advertising and entertainment?

yes, but jews are doing everything in their power to erase it

I have never had a race flip out on me over race more than African Americans. I have literally had an African American approach me out of the blue at the bus station, ask me what I think of black people, and when I replied as politely as possible that I don't think anything about black people, was beaten to a bloody pulp.
And that is just one incident out of several.
These days, being white is like automatically being labeled as a racist. I'm often treated by blacks like I have done something to them, just for being there and being white.
I don't even think about race or skin color, at all, it doesn't even cross my mind, ever, until an African American brings it up and shoves it in my face.
I have been told that I have no right to complain about being treated like this, because of what my ancestors did to blacks hundreds of years ago.
What they don't realize or bother to consider is,
My ancestors had nothing to do with slave trade hundreds of years ago. My ancestors were in a section of the world that had nothing to do with any of it.
I am fucking sick of everyone acting like it's ok for blacks to be racist and lash out at whites, like white people deserve it regardless of their nationality or history, and everyone pretending that it isn't happening.

lemme git a bag of brugals and a pack of new poats.

White people are culture.
Japanese are superior culture
Sandniggers have traditions, not culture.

>Realistically
no

no
yep
no

Im convinced "american culture" is nothing more than just capitalism. Americans are good at mass producing for mass consumption.

This.

White guy here

high five redo - of course
wine tours - melbourne, mosel and napa
casseroles - fucking rock
veganism - fuck no
group photos - I've never heard someone say "let's do a silly one"
brunch - I used to do brunch with the parents for Easter
segways - never interested me

with a bag over her head, I'd penis that fart box

user thinks he can /thread his own post

Lies. Niggers only picked the cotton.

>yes, but jews are doing everything in their power to erase it

You niggerfaggotnordicjewychinks need to calm the fuck down... You all act like fucking(spoiler alert fuckboiz YOU ARE!) animals.

"HURR DURR HE'S GOT BLACK FRIENDS" Some of my best friends are black, Indian(not native Americans), Hispanic(they have a culture I don't really enjoy at all.), Gay, Bi, Aus, but I think we'd all agree most black people these days are dumb asses until they become adults and by then they're really not that bad,

Stop being, negative about irrelevant and pointless things. It's just making you look dumb.

TL;DR not sjw but you're gonna need a bigger bait and a smaller hook.

TL;DR^2 dsfaerdyhfgdb I am too drunk for this shit.

I'd fart your penis

We do you might think it's lame but it's our culture and we like it

Most dont only white trash people rage

>our culture
Consumerism

Wrong, ancient sand niggers built it and invented written language

>Western-Centric means the practice of viewing the world from a European and American perspective
FYI

I go by dylan kiddo

But my house isn't made of cotton

redneck pussy culture

>white americans
>americans