Creepshot Thread

Creepshot Thread

Dat ass is phat.

Was before camera phones (thankfully) but I sometimes wore really short skirts to school and take my knickers off for some classed where I could lean over a table and let the boys behind see my pussy. In my English class I sat in the middle of a table of 6 with 3 boys sitting opposite. Whenever one dropped a pencil and leaned down to pick it up I opened my legs. They dropped pencils a lot so they could see my pussy.

You have a special pace in heaven

Keked

I used to take my bra off for english class too if I was wearing a white blouse and try to pull it tight so they could make out my tits. I got really horny when they were looking at me.

Why the fuck weren't girls like you in my class what the fuck man

funny how girls have it THAT easy...
I recall leaving my zipper open and casually airing my dick. Next thing I know my parents and me had a nasty conservation with the headmaster

We do have it easy. I used to live in a ground floor flat near a secondary school in my early 20s. Used to walk about naked as the schoolboys walked past and soon had 5-6 blatantly watching me. I'd pretend not to see them but play with my tits and pussy. I never had a problem, but a guy doing the same would be fucked.

who has the one of the girl in super short shorts spandex that are yellow and has a massive ass?

she wanted a big hard dick in her ass

You wouldn't happen to be from Ohio would you? When I was in school, I used to have this girl that sat behind me always wears skirts and I sat between her and her friend. She'd always push my head down and have me stare up her skirt while she talked to her friend. I ain't mad.

Nope, UK. I just loved them watching me and knowing they would go to the toilets after class and wank over me. If we had todays tech back then I would have been such a camwhore.

show tits?

Not these days, sorry.

please mommy

It's a dude you idiot, holy fucking shit.

Sorry, I don't post my pics online. Back then I'd have been live streaming about 13 yo.

more stories?

MOOOOOODDDDSSSSSS

Rip

Was something the matter?

Mods!

what the fuck

>brown
*throws up*

what was it?

WORST CREEP THREAD EVER!!!

>Headmaster.
That's cause you went to some cunty Catholic school.
Public schools you can jerk it in the back of class and when caught. Shits are given for like a day.

Not much more to tell. I loved flashing the boys. Some knew where I lived with a downstairs bedroom, and I would hear or sometimes see them looking in my window, and I'd get changed or have a shower or find a reason to get naked as they wanked outside my window. I wish I had just put on a real show for them and played with my tits and fucked my pussy. Started when I was 13 and a boy pulled my shorts and knickers down in gym in front of everyone and I liked everyone staring at me, so I soon started wearing short flary skirts so boys walking behind me on the stairs could see everything. When I was 15 and my tits were a bit bigger I'd take my bra off if it was raining and intentionally get my top get wet.

Tacitus says (Ch. 18) that the Germans are mainly content with one wife, except for a few political marriages, and specifically and explicitly compares this practice favorably to other barbarian cultures, perhaps since monogamy was a shared value between Roman and Germanic cultures. He also records (Ch. 19) that adultery is very rare, and that an adulterous woman is shunned afterward by the community regardless of her beauty.

Beaten and flogged if I remember and then never married no matter how young or beautiful. You belong in a cesspool degenerate culture on the verge of self destruction. You would have siphilis.

i take pictures for a living, would you happen to have any more like that?
i use them to give me ideas on how to photograph people when they hire me, so you'd really help me if you could post some more.
thanks in advance!

Vola here BAZ_XMn. Some oc at very beginning

oh shit nigger

Damn she has a sweet ass, take more pics and send them to me kik x35x

Was there a problem here?

I got those 3 pics. My dick got hella hard, ima bust a fat nut to her

that mom is hot as fuark
holy shit

if it's art it isn't wrong, amirite?

Kik me x35x

WTF?!!?!?!? MODS!!!! MOOOOOODS!!!!

MODS!

here we go lads

m-mods...

this one looks like a doll mods. Dont ban this post.

mods are so slow

sageing so more creepers dont see this

MODS MODS MODS

>inb4 you get banned

Bump

What, does that kid have herpes?

just posting something pretty

seriously, where are the mods?!?
inb4 janitor application fail

Great. Now post it naked

just f5 the thread you autist fuck

Think it's like.. 91-94% of American population who has HSV-1, aka oral herpes. So that's not so surprising really.

my guess is they're deleting the posts and banning the posters

yeah - but all the posts are still up

f5 the thread you damn retard

*throws up* posts picture of mediocre as fuck woman.

You off the meds again senor autismo?

only until you press F5

so can we get an actual creepshot thread going

Those tabs

Don't click update, that doesn't work, you have to press f5

holy fuck kek

>how to unrape your sister
Made me giggle/10

how to unrape your sister XD
nice one

MODS! MODS! Oh wait, it's over.

Calm down you spastic show off. We get it, autismo is a funny word to you.

good u revived it

Go Brazilian.

Cousin

Mom

Oh fuck, more?

Sleep oc.

does anyone have new hidden cam?

That moment it pops open

keep posting pls

Post all you got, is this saved or are you the OC

I've seen it before but keep going

MOAR