This girl wants to date me... should I give her a chance. She isn't pretty and I don't know if she is worth my time

This girl wants to date me... should I give her a chance. She isn't pretty and I don't know if she is worth my time.

I think that'd be a hard sell, OP. Maybe a "one in the chamber" situation, but if there are better prospects, I'd look elsewhere.

fag

/sage

How is her body?

Based on your pics i'd say casually date her and feel her out.

Yea. I don't know. Don't know if I can stare at her during it.

You should give her a shot. You can at least hit it & see if you like. As long as she's not annoying or some shit like that.

She is skinny but she doesn't wear bikinis or anything revealing

you mean 'feel her up' don't you?

Or crazy as fuck. I see that "Investigating God's World" shit in the background. Red flag.

if youre even considering it it means youre at best a 3 or 4. obviously you have nothing better going. the sooner you accept what you are the sooner you can be happy.

Ain't nothing wrong with a paper bag op.

>can she suck your dick off
>can she talk about things other than her Nintendogs
>does she smell like the kids in the Anime Club

You need to get your priorities right.

Job/ major
Can she cook
Is she a feminist in any way.
Will she do anything you want in bed?

True.

Careful OP

Those religious fuzzy wuzzies may be crazy but in private they demand the release of the semen demon all over their bodies.

She looks like she has a nice body but I like that body type. I bet she would be loyal and probably would try hard to please you in the sack. I say give it a shot! If it doesn't work out she might be pretty clingy though

I like her eyes OP.

Why does she want to date you? Do you got a nice looking body and she wants to bang you? Or does she actually know you and like you for who you are?

If it's the latter then date her, but if it's the former it's up to you, since both of you would be in the same boat at this point

Abort!

Take a deep breath and go for it. At the end of the day if you can "Doesn't matter, had sex." YOU WIN

She isnt that bad, so go for it.

>being this fuckin picky

Be glad someone has a remote interest in your dumb insecure indecisive bitch ass

We need her nudes for fapping! BRING US TIT PICS!

Flip a coin. Heads yes, tails no. Post results.

Seems like you already know OP, you faggot.

I would bang her...easyly (And made her my slave)

As I grow older I feel more and more in tune with this comment.

Given I didn't have any social anxiety I would date every girl that came along and then just leave her when the time came to do so.

Pussy, or no pussy. What the hell are you gay?

Try anal on the first date.

Dem eyes tho

She looks nice