WELL DONE LALALAND WELL DONE

WELL DONE LALALAND WELL DONE

HOWEVER

i got to witness history

the oscars just got steve harvey'd

What happened?

la la land got cucked on live tv infront of 400 million people

Moonlight, the movie about gay-nigger got the best movie oscar surpassing lalaland

KEK

Whitey BTFO

Srsly what did they mean by this?

Didn't 6 gorillion years a slave win the oscars a while back?

Made an even bigger mockery of the Academy then normal. That just a really classless thing to do. I'd honestly be pissed of if I were the cast/crew of LA LA Land.

yes
apparently alternance is king
last year #Oscarsowhite now this year #NIGGASTOLEMUHOSCAR

It's unbeliavable, really, I can't watch this shit anymore I get legit ANGRY at how much jewry there is in this shit it's not about movies or art it's pure AGENDA yet it's the most important prize

I love movies, this is so frustrating and the worst of it all, it will never change

nigga Disney is winning on a roll because the jury doesn't even watch the animated movies and you're only angry NOW???

How can white men even compete?

RIP Oscar

My hopes came back when Birdman won in 2015, but I fucking give it up now

It's such a shame movies are represented by this joke

I went to a New Years party run by some movie industry people here in LA. "And we all know why Ghost Busters didn't do well" Multiple people shout out "Because it was about women!"

I'm not even making this up.

well i do care about 2D animation getting killed by jews
FUCK BUNNY LOVERS
FUCK YOU DISNEY
FUCK YOU ACADEMY
GET DEPORTED

jesus, how can - not even redpilled - normal people inside the industry stand this?

holy shit someone has to throw the shit in the fan

was there anyone famous there

The technical awards are the only ones I check to see who wins. Since normies don't care about them they don't politicize those categories.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIITTTT

It's weird, I went to a artsy private school in a wealthy part of LA, but my family's from a business/military background, so I've been a fly on the wall for these Jewish film industry types. Redpilled types exaggerate, but these people definitely have a strong ideological outlook and they're very insular.

kek

reported for fake news

It was the better movie.

Kek, but what does this have to do with int?

>int
>being about anything
Newcunt

A movie about gay nigger???

He wuz a gud guy
He dindu nuffin

is this really a big surprise?

lalaland wasn't amazing or anything

and moonlight is a wet dream for the oscars

Somebody??