What kind of phone does B currently have?

What kind of phone does B currently have?

Samsung galaxy s6

ifag7

Same here Sup Forums i think mines great, got the vr with it?

Cubot Dinosaur 4g

>B

Galaxy On5, it does what I need a phone to do.

iPhone 7 Plus - Jailbroken on 10.1.1.

Nexus 5X

GALAXY S5

Droid Turbo Gen 1. Superior phone.

Galaxy S7 - Vanilla.

note 3

iPhone 5c

This

Galaxy S7.

It's alright.

OPO

blackberry

LG G flex

A $40 flip phone cuz phones are for making calls and nothing more.

Note 4, thinking about getting an S7 Active

You must live a sad life.

Motorola Maxx

Agree. I just got rid of mine for the Google Pixel. Great phone as well.

Note 4. Best smartphone ever.

just got a new one, LG V20

kinda wanted a note 7 because of the curved edges, but oh well. would have taken my chances with the whole fire thing too, but then they started with the banning it from the network shit. the 2nd screen is really neat and removable battery is a big plus

Good shit right here

Lg g4

LG G Flex 2

HTC One M8, because I can't fucking quit the speakers...

Vodafone Smart Ultra 7 because £135 and very good spec.

256GB Rose Gold iPhone 7 Plus because I can afford it and my entire household has iPad, iPhone so all media/games can be pirated/purchased once and used by the whole family. Also Android is for poor people and smelly niggers.

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol - snap leak . c f

Apple is for fags

iPhone 7 because I grew out of "muh customizations" and wanted a reliable and smooth phone to deal with that comes with excellent customer service.

extra+ bonus all versions have now been rooted.
will probably wait til it's stabilized because right now the root for mine (verizon/vs995) has no way to restore to factory version afterwards (and is extremely complicated to do)

Oh, so being a zombie starring at your glowing rectangle 24 hours a day and freaking out when you can't find your phone because you haven't checked some "status" or whatever the fuck in the last 10 minutes makes your life somehow better than someone who is literally free from that ball and chain you carry around?

Texting is for homosexuals. If you want to talk to friends, you fucking TALK, or drive to their house and meet them in person. Is having a life sad to you?

Do you consider happiness being trapped in your room trying to show off how great you are by carefully constructing witty responses to social media posts just to see how many likes you get from them? If this is what "happiness" is to you then I feel very sorry for you in real life.

For the record, I'm killing some time on my PC before driving off to get some shit done this morning.

OnePlus 3
Switched from iPhone 5s

>apple died with jobs

>Xiaomeme

LG G4

apple is for faggots with more money than sense. i could have gotten the iphone 7 plus for the same price as my lg v20 and chose the latter due to superiority and not being a homosexual.

Jesus did you need to write an entire novel to tell how your life isn't sad?

Daw, are you only able to read in bite-sized 140 character responses?

If your phone was truly superior

>then you wouldn't have to tell everyone you met

>stay poor and beta because "muh superiority"

HTC 10. :3

iPhone 6 (they're selling them for $250 on ebay) had a 4S for the longest time (had unlimited data and still do)

>talking about what phone you have in a "what kind of phone do you have" thread
>telling everyone you meet

obviously one in the same.

Fuck off Shkreli, nobody likes you and you only mentioned pirating so people will think you're cool. Boo hoo, can't login to my WhatCD account. Cunt.

While I applaud your minimalist view, modern phones are an all encompassing communication tool. A portable computer, and daily organizer. I have a fairly busy life and with that many moving parts, a modern phone and its capabilities are a necessity.

>Do you consider happiness being trapped in your room trying to show off how great you are by carefully constructing witty responses to social media posts just to see how many likes you get from them?

Fuck yes.

iPhone 6s

Samsung Galaxy J5 2015
Runs fast, looks good and has a good price
Amazing phone for a poorfag

a broken sony xperia z3 compact

I don't doubt that it is useful for some time-demanding careers, but most people do not need the features you profess and as a result their lives become needlessly dependant on it while reducing their overall quality of life.

So I maintain that if I don't absolutely need these features for my life then I must avoid spending more than $40 on a simple communication tool.

For the record If I had a choice I would not own a phone at all. There is literally no feeling better in life than being "unplugged". Its the moment when you truly feel what being free is like. But unfortunately my work and my personal life refuse to have me disconnected so this is a compromise I must live with... at least until those precious delicious moments when I lose phone signal. Oh holy fuck do I love losing my signal.

iphone se

>Buys an iPhone
>Jailbreak
Just buy an Android for haft the price and do normally what jailbreak does

P9 Lite

kek at smartphonecucks

Iphones are for simple minded liberal feminists,homosexuals,teenage girls,old people 50+ that want to feel cool

one plus x

Simply not true

s7 edge

oneplus 3t, waiting for the 4 to be released

7 plus

Galaxy Note 5

ZTE Axon 7

bumpo