Who /inuniversitywithdepressionandnolifedirection/ here?

Who /inuniversitywithdepressionandnolifedirection/ here?

Please dont remind me

Me

not me

I have no friends but somehow im not depressed

Nah i finished uni

sure you aren't, that's why you're here

out of university for a year

being a neet is pretty depressing man

Why would you be in uni if you have no life direction? Isn't that what the military is for?

If you are a neet where do you get the money? From parents?

Because I come from a wealthy family and this is simply the path I'm supposed to take.

That's me.
Hardly been to lectures for a month.
I wake up in the afternoon, shitpost, go to the store,come back, study, shitpost, sleep and repeat.
There's hardly any difference between being a neet.
Feels bad.

I live at home. Any expenses I have like going out every once in a while I use money left over from uni. Only a neet until september when I start school again. I'm so bored that I might even look for a job. idk how truneets do it

Most likely government welfare. Jobseekers in anglo countries (except Burgerland) are generally pretty well paid for doing nothing

I can easily find a decent job with my degree, just don't want to since I'm starting school again anyway. I have too much dignity to go on welfare ever as well.

This plus severely overweight, neckbeard, no social interactions whatsoever, obviously kissless virgins, etc.

>tfw you cant be neet in post soviet shitholes

i dropped out cause i didnt wanna do what i was doing now i regret it

>meme tier history students
>used to be top of my class in high school
>average as fuck now
>probably going to be unemployed
>still live with parents
>barely talk to high school friends anymore
>no uni friends
>most of the curriculum is completely uninteresting
>tfw no alternatives

University?

I'm studying CS as many. Dealing with Diff Eq and Data Structures, I kinda lost the interest.

I don't like anything else though, and there's no real friends or girlfriend to support me, just my family but I'm supposed to be recovered from depression and shit.

I failed five subjects and if I don't pass them on this semester, there's a slightly chance of being kicked from uni.

I am going to be in 7 months :3

Been there done that.

Pick up a new hobby

>in uni
>no life direction

how did you decide what to do in uni with no direction?

I have no idea but I've talked to heaps of people in my courses and very few of them can tell me why they picked the course.

Shit isn't real till you get slapped with that academic probation and realise if you had your shit together you could have passed about two years ago and might have had a shot at honours

Second year of my Bachelor of Film and Television.

I have no future. Going to kill myself after I graduate desu.

dropped out of high school t b h

>american
>depressed

Low energy!