OC here....hey b/ i want to be exposed today! i want to be recognized by my friends here...

OC here....hey b/ i want to be exposed today! i want to be recognized by my friends here. post pics of traps/shemales and give me the info with/without showing face- lets go! help me to commit social suicide

pics like this for example....lets go

come on faggots- lets start

come on im horny af and one of my friends is online ob b/ right now. expose me!!!!

i didn't read what you typed dumb bitch, but why the fuck is your pathetic clit not tucked between your legs where it belongs?

im sorry sir im a crossdresser whore! give me orders what to show , post pics of traps/shemales and i will imitate them, give the info with/without showing face

Wow. Talk about cringe.

post pics like this and give info with/without showing face, i will do the same

i meant pics like this ...Op here

Filthy Degenerates..

do this one first

sure sir with or without face?
and post more than one now! i dont want to wait and i will do them all. im so horny :-)

with face obviously, thats not even a question. ill find more

start with all the ones in the thread

ok fuckin expose me...so and if it not a question i have to imitate all the pictures that come now with face?

yea, can you get larger images??

sure sir, next ones will be larger....so give me more pics- so am i right? all with face now?would be great you give that info for every pic

do this, bitch
close up picture, big sissy eyes looking right into the camera, and panties covering up your clit if you have any

post a lot more! give me 10 pics i will do them all quickly

you people are fucking sad... shit

Jon b?

got lipstick? panties? other lingerie? high heels? dildo?
what do you have to play with and use, sissygirl?

no sir...all the others post more pics with/without face info

this is getting interesting

just dildo sir! if you want i can open a room on quickvisio for a free live video chat. but then you have to take screenshots there and post them here

COME ON FAGGOTS POST MORE PICS PLEAAASE I AM WAITING, give the info with/without face

>only a dildo and a bra, and not even shaved face
i'm not interested anymore, pathetic useless sissy bitch.

like this up close, with or without face but the legs would be covering anyway

well you got me... i have lipstick and panties too but im horny af now... so please post some more pics and give me that face info

give me more than one please :-)

pictures please! and the info with/without face

Something like this?
You use a timer on your camera, if you couldn't figure it out...

dont forget the face info for every pic!!!

i know you OP, you posted a pic of you in panties and a bra like a year and a half ago.

i was exposing you all over the internet but then i deleted the pics when i got a new laptop.

but hey i remember you. it was fun ruining your life and putting you up on twitter

for mine just mimic the pic, if your able to get your face in, do it

thanks sir where can i find pics of me on twittter?

You don't want that. Clean yourself up and go for a long walk outside. You're just playing with the demonic side of you. Sacrifice the sexual pleasure for a meaningful life.

idk it was like a year and a half ago (;

ok fags post more pics! and give the info with/without showing face

then put them on, dumb sissy
tuck your clit, slide your panties on, apply a heavy layer of slutty lipstick, and do a picture like this, showing your body and face

dude just copy the pics and show face if the pic does. its weird that you keep reiterating to give info with/without pics.

with/without face*** im an idiot

ok sir so post some! more than one would be great

im so horny i dont want to put anything on if it is ok, cant you give me other pics or just let me pose like i am now? thats the way people will recognize me anyway- lets go post a lot of pics

do what the fuck i said, bitch.

Whats with the fucking "recognize me/se me" hypo? Grab a brain, you need to be seen as much as a goldfish needs a motorcycle.

Drop the bitching for attention, fuck likes on facebook (fuck facebook), stop living your life like a spoiled crybaby needing recognition.

I dont care about how you "feel", you are as special as the 200 million other sperm your father shot out that day.

You dont need that shit, you dont need to drive yourselfe to this madness, just live your life and calm down. Nothing mathers, just have fun along the way and try not to bother others. :-)

come on faggots post more pics! i will imitate them all

post pics like this! a lot! more than one! i will do them all

why did you fags stop posting pics! lets go!!!

i fuckin want to be exposed now! so please post pics and give me that face info...im horny af

post pics like this again for me(OP here) lets humilate me hardcore

Come on b/!!!! Lets do it