Here you can see a big black cock from a well established black man who all of your future girlfriends...

Here you can see a big black cock from a well established black man who all of your future girlfriends, wives and husbands will leave you for.

He is black and therefore superior to you all, all white people are little dicked crackers fool, and I've got the biggest dick in town LMAO, you aint got nothing on us black individuals son.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE SUPERIOR TO YOU WHITE CIS MALE SCUM. YOU'D LOVE MY BLACK COCK TO SLOWLY THRUST INTO YOUR ASS OR YOUR GFS ASS. BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ONE DAY SO HOW ABOUT YOU SUCK ON THAT.

Also slavery was just black people getting free rides to the rest of the world nigga, LMAO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice copy pasta jamal

COPY PASTA LMAO? I wrote that shit myself nigga, I'm the blackest nigga in town so shut up nigga, LMAO.

I'm black and I find this offensive af

Plot twist, op is asian

You are a crappy troll as Hell nigga, i swear to God, also nice picture image, nigga

im black and i dont even say nigga that much, nice try white bitch. Stop trying to say shit cause your mad cause you get no women sittin in y'all room.

this is what im talking about nigga, never takin anuva bruva serious man. froget that sht man i aint got this no more sheeet

i can smell the white from here.

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c

Enjoy your aids

>"cis scum"
>doesnt actually reply to anons post
>probably from reddit or tumblr
Gtfo faggot

>In y'all room

Try paying more attention in school Tyrone, maybe then you'll be able to afford something more than a bucket of kfc

SHUT UP NIGGA I AINT GETTIN NO AIDS NIGGA IM GETTING YO BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP FOOL

HELP IM FROM Sup Forums BUT I NEVER RESPOND BUT YOU'RE ALL SO RACIST I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY CRACKERS LIKE THIS SO I HAD TO MAKE A POST ON YOU RACIST CRACKER WHITE CRACKERS

Niggers are the leading spreaders of AIDS. Any white whore or cuck faggot that would take a nigger dick inside of them is automatically worthless. So you gain nothing, nigger. You are not superior in any way shape or form. But hey, if lying to yourself helps you sleep at night, more power to you. Remember folks, the only good nigger is a dead one! :)

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA YOU SAY ABOUT ME NIGGA?? ILL KICK YOU NIGGA SWEAR TO GOD NIGGA ILL SHOVE MY DICK SO FAR UP YOU'RE ASS YOU'RE NEVER SIT DOWN FOR A WEAK LMAO

This is me. I posted this pic on Sup Forums the other day

YOU'RE BLACK LIKE ME LMAO LOL BRUVRIN LETS KICK THEM UP LOL

Trying hard

How does it feel Tyrone that you'll never have afford a nice juicy entrecĂ´te with a glass of fine champagne while you're stuck with kfc and Wendy's since you didn't pay attention at school and you now work at the local pot farm for 5$ an hour.

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

Hey whitey, you cant stand the truth that you're losing your women sexually to the Black man. Our dicks are bigger and reach farther and pleasure your white women more than you ever could.

You White boys cant stand it which is why these threads get censored

MOST SEARCHED COCK - BIG BLACK DICK BY FAR

JUST GO LOOK ON XHAMSTER HOW MANY WIVES GETTING RAILED BY A BBC? LMAO!

nice dildo

truth be told im a woman and white and i love bbc it's better than white dick and honestly white men only hate black people because they have shrimp dicks ;3

Kek

Dfwknight - making your wife fall in love with him with his BBC since 1999

>White cis male

Feminist troll detected