Ask a german soldier since 2012 anything fags

Ask a german soldier since 2012 anything fags.

Do you think you guys should be deployed locally to help stave off the mass rape and killings being committed by foreign nationals on your soil?

why won't your country remove kebab?

did every german with balls get raped to death by russians?

German soldier? lol those don't exist anymore. They all died and the ones who didn't die became puppets. Fuck off.

This will never happen, since we are not enough soldiers right now, they even made a webseries now called "Die Rekruten" which is a big joke ffs.

why doesnt your gun shoot straight?

>implying you will ever be this cool

It actually does. But after 300 bullets it won't anymore.

how does the general German society react to you as a soldier. I heard there are people who are happy when German soldiers die?

I wouldn't believe that tbh. We even helped out as a social organisation and had to help the refugees, we build their camps.

do you believe the Holocaust was a lie made up by ze Jews

Yes, when I was at a trainstation someone throwed a bottle at me, and If I try to attack him, I would be punished 2 times, first the military law, then the normal law

I dont think so. But I dont even know why we still have to be sorry for that.

Were they a German or a Muslim?

Partially right.

Some punks, i dont know, he had green hair like a faggot.

That's stupid. Until very recently, military service was compulsory in Germany. In general, Germans do not have a negative view of our military. Then again, we dont randomly blow up civilian people.

Not all of us are.

Some people do have a negative view.

Mit wie viel Euronen wirst du monatlich belohnt? Was hast du alles so erlebt?

We Germans hate our military because we have this Military = Wehrmacht = Fascism = We must hate it mentality. The fun thing is now that we don't have compulsory military service anymore they try to get people into the military like in the USA with cool advertisements and shit. But to Germans soldiers aren't heros but criminals or at least dumb servants of criminals. The German gouvernment tries to change Germany's view on war at the moment

Hahaha shut the fuck up. Your nation committed so many fucking war crimes against civilians and there YOU go saying we don't blow up civilians

Actually we did.
Google: Brigadegeneral Klein Luftangriff

>dumb servants of criminals

I can see how this is kinda true seeing as Merkel's government does seem committed to the illegal destruction of Europe

Aktuell knapp 2000.
War bisher 1x in Mes(Masar-e Scharif) und das wars. Sonst immer in der Kaserne. Bin en Mannschafter.

Does it bother you that other countries in Europe consider Germany to be a country as spineless as Sweden?

Even France are showing some backbone recently, which is a historical rarity

Ok :)

Bullshit. Todays Germany has fuck all to do with the Nazis. We didn't blow up shit. Those fuckers did and I honestly couldn't care less.

Well actually we show backbone, at least what I saw.

We build their camps last december, and registered their fingerprints to the police, and tried to keep everything sorted, so everyone has a place to sleep

Providing accommodation for the enemies of Europe is not showing backbone

Thats true. But at least it is what the government lets us think.

Plus, Germans are still Germans. We will take a lot, but once we are pushed too far we will build a super actomic death ray and fuck up everyone's day.

Yes

We know how to engineer anything and organize the fuck out of our end your world operation....That's never going to change.