He likes to eat
He likes to make children
He's a pioneer
And he's cumming

attention and shilling.

Selling water filters.

Playing a character that appeals to America's biggest retards

Getting fucked in the ass by Trump.

Seriously, shits gonna be hilarious when Jones starts defending the US Government

Being fat

Telling the truth

I ran into him at a bar in Austin once. He had his infowars microphone and was asking drunk college students about the election. I was too drunk to get involved so I just watched, don't really remember much but he was probably trolling liberals.

This was Saturday morning around 1:30 AM before the bars closed.

Well for one thing he loves zionism

And I hear he does a damn good Bill Hicks impression

Kek

saving the world

Funny, I saw a vid of him in a bar recently where he was super drunk and trying to talk politics. Glad to know he lets loose every now and then

Heterosexual frogs

Shilling

Good clean water

Not using Occam's Razor

>Occam's Razor
That shit is for lazy faggots and redditors.

It's also how science works to dumb faggot.

Is there anyone here who actually likes Alex Jones and believes he is credible in any way?
When I first watched him, I thought I was looking at political satire or something.
The guy is completely nuts and he has absolutely no understanding of what 'backing your statements up with evidence' means.

Or you know, for anybody with a shred of common sense.

What the fuck kind of science works with Occam's razor?

"Christian science"?

Lazy faggots and redditors detected. No doubt they were also raised by single mothers.

Ignore him. He goes to community college.

The Jews

OCCAMS RAZOR!!!! WHERES YOUR PROOF OF HARD EVIDENCE FAGGOT RELGIOUS FAG BTFO SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

He's a fag he doesnt even have scientific proof evidence for his claims

>not sure if ironically fallacious or just stupid

Does nobody here know what Occams's Razor even means?

1) Occam's razor only applies to mathematics
2) Even if it did apply, it's dumb to assume ours is the first society without totalirarian control freaks
3) Infowars.com supplies more citations than Encyclopedia Britannica, CNN and your local newspaper combined
4) That said, Alex Jones is a damn shill for the devil himself as far as I'm concerned
5) ur all fgts

Ironically fallacious or stupid? Answer please, first year college student.

Usually it means looking for the simplest explanation possible

Fluoride filters

I saw Alex Jones at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen water filters in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the filters and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any globalist infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each filter and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by screaming about globalists really loud.

And how is that not scientific?
When a scientists tries to explain how things work or create a model of something, he usually wants to make it as concise and to the point as possible.
Occam's razor is a perfectly fine principle to get started on a scientific study or just when applying logic in day-to-day problems.

Sup Forums certainly seems to

It turns out the simplest explanation isn't always the right one. It's nothing more than a tool to select a hypothesis to test. It's related to efficiency, not truth. In no way is it necessary to scientific study.

Hence, it's only for lazy faggots.

>And how is that not scientific?

Because it is assuming simplicity. Good empirical science does try to assume as little as possible which some people say is the same principle as Occam's razor, but the idea that the simplest explanation is best may well be bunk.

That's not what Occam's razor says you idiots.
When you have no additional information, you choose the easiest, least on missing information reliant option.
It doesn't say that you shouldn't investigate any further. It's just a principle on how to quickly judge a situation on hand. Of course the initial guess may be proven wrong. Occam's razor doesn't dictate dogmatically what the truth is.

Somebody learned a new term. Aren't we a clever little fellow?

Close. It means the simplest explanation is usually the right one. That's it.

Nothing scientific about it.

>efficiency
>not truth
Thanks for conceding.

No it doesn't.
I says to ASSUME that simplest explanation is the correct one UNTIL you have additional information to reevaluate your assumption.
It doesn't say anything about truth or that you should never change your initial assumption.

Why are you still talking? You conceded.

Oh, so you simply didn't understand what this discussion was even about?
Good on you, pleb.

It was about some first year college student's pretending the Razor is at all necessary to scientific truth (or truth in general). Go back and read the thread if you got confused and thought it was about something else. Let's be honest though, you only keep talking because you're intellectually insecure and feel the need to better "the other" (even though you've failed and, frankly, should be embarrassed).

Either you quoted the wrong person, or your're a special kind of stupid.

I think both.

>you choose the easiest, least on missing information reliant option.

Exactly what I was saying. Making hypotheses based on simplicity. Good job projecting on the other posters. No one else said you couldn't investigate further or called it dogma. Looks like you could learn a lesson here. Maybe start applying that Occam's razor.

He's probably a redditor and thinks he's talking to one person. At least that's what the lazy razor is telling me.

hey guys why dont u just copypaste a definition from wikipedia or something and continue talking about the asshole in the op

>you only keep talking because you're intellectually insecure
I don't see you stopping to talk.
Btw, just throwing out 'you conceded' is a really high level debate technique.
I bet you win a lot of debates with that in your middle school debating club.

>lazy razor
ur funnie

>I don't see you stopping to talk.
>he's not even a native english speaker
Fuck off. This site isn't for you.

Especially since you can't keep that butthurt under control when you're told.

Crying like a baby.

the globalist the globalist the globalist the globalist

Pssst... we're bumping the thread, kid.

I don't know who said it, but what I was arguing against is that someone said Occam's razor is 'unscientific', which is simply not the case.
Most scientific studies start with an assumption that came into being by Occam's razor.
That assumption may be ultimately proven wrong, but that doesn't mean that Occams's razor isn't an important tool in scientific endeavours.

So you can't even understand basic English?
You're getting more pathetic by the second, buddy.

>unscientific
>ctrl+f
>1 match found
>your post
Try working on your reading comprehension.

>stopping to talk means the same as stop talking
>i swear i'm a real native english speaker guise
You lose. Go find whatever image board your second world country created and stay there.

Maybe you should, too.
Some examples for your retarded ass:

Maybe if you had done the adult thing and provided links to those posts in the first place, you wouldn't have to correct me.

Don't bother arguing with them user, their conspiracies depend on things being overly complicated, so if they accept that occam's razor is common sense then their whole world view comes crashing down

Oh how stupid of me to assume that the people in this thread also read the comments posted in it.
You sure showed me.

Occam's razor is hardly a tool and it's not necessary to science. In fact it seems simple assumptions are usually wrong

Making money.

I've regularly bought ad space on conspiracy websites and forums before. Hands down, most clicks I ever get compared to buying on other sites.

His type of fan base loves giving away money

>it's your job to provide citations, not mine

>common sense
Another fallacious fucktard detected.

And overly complex assumptions are much more likely to be wrong. You start with the simplest explanation and see if the explanation holds true. If not then you go to the next simplest.

It's not that fucking hard. You start with the explanation that requires the least assumptions, and see if it fits the evidence. If it doesn't, then you try a less simple explanation

>And overly complex assumptions are much more likely to be wrong.
Prove it.

Slaying cucks

I'm not writing a paper for you, you stupid shit.
Follow the thread or get the fuck out.
We don't need idiots who barge in and demand to be filled in on the conversation.

I'm telling you never to appeal to common sense again because that's a fallacy. For someone pretending to be rational, you're awfully fucking dense.

>I'm not proving anything for you, you stupid shit.
fix'd
you lost

So you acknowledge that you are too dense to just read what's been going on in the thread and need personal pointers to be able to follow?
I'm sorry that you have a learning disability.

HE LIKES TO FUCK HARD

It's just simple probability user, the more assumptions you have to make the higher the chances are that one of them is wrong

Wasn't appealing to common sense, since common sense is just the reasoning people use in their everyday lives. If you read the post, you'd see it said that "if they accepted occam's razor as common sense" not "occams razor is common sense"

He likes to spread propaganda/sham news

>And overly complex assumptions are much more likely to be wrong
Did you see any claim in that post that complex assumptions were preferable? You're the one making assumptions and evidently logical fallacies.

How did the cup get filled half-way?

>"if they accepted occam's razor as common sense" not "occams razor is common sense"

Not what the post said troll-tard.>so if they accept that occam's razor is common sense then their whole world view comes crashing down

he likes to eat-CHILDREN!

>Occam's razor is hardly a tool and it's not necessary to science. In fact it seems simple assumptions are usually wrong

If you don't start with the simplest explanation, then you're skipping to something that is more complex. Occam's razor means starting with the simplest explanations

guys wait a second what if- and hear me out on this- what if you know just

aliens?

That's exactly what the post said

That explains his shilling for cpp

Trump and Sup Forums

Russia and Putin.

The Constitution.

and Freedom.

>If you don't start with the simplest explanation, then you're skipping to something that is more complex

Or simply different. Or you might be stuck believing in wrong assumptions which are never falsified.

>Seriously, shits gonna be hilarious when Jones starts defending the US Government
this.. I never even thought of this. Holy cuntfart, this is great.

>the constitution
>works for putin
>freedom
>biggest prison population on the entire planet

>or simply different
Either one of the explanations is right, or it's a combination of multiple, which would show in certain assumptions not holding up to the data
>wrong assumptions which are never falsified
If you pick unfalsifiable assumptions then your explanation already deserves to be thrown out as potential fact

>If they accepted occam's razor AS common sense
>occam's razor IS common sense

America.

Rogue One apparently. Go to youtube.