So I know this girl (pic related). She's a complete home wrecking whore...

So I know this girl (pic related). She's a complete home wrecking whore. A top tier emotionally unstable personality disorder with recently acquired fake tits. The sort of girl who will flirt with you in an overtly sexual way but as soon as you do anything about cry rape + she has a chad bf.

Anyway by chance I have a big eight inch dick (no doubt bigger than her roids infested bf) and all over Christmas I've been fantasising about anonymously cucking him by sending her a snapchat of my big dick and awaiting her reply?

Should I do it Sup Forums? If you can give me a good enough message to go with it I will do it and post results.

This is her with chad.

I for one support these efforts

Sorry, kind of busy not being your personal army.

ALL ABOARD!!!! chuggachugga chuggachugga

>recently acquired fake tits

Nice

Do it or fag

you're a fucking moron if you think she'll do anything other than laugh at your dick and tell chad about it before sucking his cock

Do it and post more of this dumb slut.

He asked for an answer not a favor

Look at him! even I would suck chads cock and I'm not even gay, What a prime example of a man probably the exact opposite of op

Do it for the following reason;
unstable bitch always change their mind, if you get her at a high, she'll probably turn the favor back, otherwise shell just chat with u saying stuff like "eeew i have a bf you know"
RISK IT FOR THE BISCUIT

Obviously do it and post results

She's posts shit like this on social media.

Retard read properly! He is asking for answer.... not an favour

And goes out dressed like this.

>THE BISCUIT
Dick!

> Risk it for the biscuit!
> maximum kek

No fucking doubt when all your personality/self value is based on your tits/face
Come'on son dont be a fucking noobie at this and show her your dick

OP if you cock a pic of hers send it to her and post her reaction here you will be a hero

Don't stick your dick in crazy. This has proven to be a valuable lesson in the past. If you're ignoring, well...your call.

this is chad you little fuck. i know who you are and where you live. the restraining order is still in effect otherwise i'd be there right now beating your nerd ass up and down the street.

Look at her. Lapping it up.

Wow look at chad, what a guy!

Chad is cuck for sure

cute couple

bet he has a huge cock

No bulge apparent, so I think not.

Yep... Chad's genitalia is shriveled like raisins.